• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna host a tourney at fears place!!!! The date is for you to decide(and fears lol). Its either gonna be the first or second week of November. PLEASE VOTE!!!! First or second week!!!!!????!?!?!?!!??!?!??!??!??

The entry fees are 5$ for singles and 10$ for doubles and nothing for door fee. Payouts are always awesome when I host.

This is going to be a really fun tourney. Why? Mainly because i am hosting it and i like to change the rules up ever so slightly so people can have more fun. I will release the stage list once people vote for the best weekend to host. What EVERYONE needs to know about this tourney is that i am considering banning mk from singles, not doubles. For doubles though, double mk may be banned.

VOTE NOW!!!!

Options:

A) Host tourney first week of November
B) Host tourney second week of November

1) Ban mk for singles
2) Allow mk for singles
Please Please Please second week. I rarely have an opportunity to attend tournies and for once, if it's the second week, I can actually ask off and attend.

It would be interesting to see how NO METAKNIGHTS would affect the outcome of the results. Who knows, maybe a GaW will be top 3

Edit:
lol no clear vote. Second week, Ban.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Please Please Please second week. I rarely have an opportunity to attend tournies and for once, if it's the second week, I can actually ask off and attend.

It would be interesting to see how NO METAKNIGHTS would affect the outcome of the results. Who knows, maybe a GaW will be top 3

Edit:
lol no clear vote. Second week, Ban.
add my vote to whatever the higher vote count is
i will go with non-ban for the chars though. I need as much FL practice as i can get for new chars, and that includes MK

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i say let mk play. i hate him but i like rajams rankings thread and if you ban mk your tourney will not be eligible to be ranked. just saying

Exdeath

Smash Master
I vote for the second week and to ban Meta Knight.

add my vote to whatever the higher vote count is
i will go with non-ban for the chars though. I need as much FL practice as i can get for new chars, and that includes MK
I'm willing to use MK in seriouslies against any characters that you want to practice with -- assuming that you're not going to use someone like Ganon. :)

P.S. I miss the :razz: emoticon.

gallax

Smash Hero
I vote for the second week and to ban Meta Knight.

I'm willing to use MK in seriouslies against any characters that you want to practice with -- assuming that you're not going to use someone like Ganon. :)

P.S. I miss the :razz: emoticon.
Gdx sandbags in friendlies :/

SAX

Smash Ace
I could go either or on the MK ban.
Glad it's the second week.

I also have a pretty legit mk if anyone wants to friendly against a mk.

gallax

Smash Hero
BTW, everyone needs to re-read my definition of stalling. I also added a new section for rules for both singles tourneys. For the standard tourney I added a section titled "Additional rules for singles play". It is your job to know the rules. If you do not know them and somethings occurs mid-match I will not feel sorry for you and I will enforce the rules. I am a fair TO and will not screw you over intentionally.

I also added a note to the drinking section :grin:

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
ban sheik.
Ban Bowser, falcon, diddy, DK, Falco, Fox, ganon, IC, Ike, Jiggs, ddd, kirby, link, lucario, lucas, luigi, mario, marth, mk, ness, olimar, peach, pika, pit, PT, rob, shiek, snake, sonic, tlink, wario, wolf, zelda, zss. But only those.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you forgot GaW judgement is broken! luck based 1 hit kill?! f dat

fighting wire frame hacked characters only.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
You guys should ban character structure/texture and just play with hurtbox/hitbox showing. You'll develop a solid understanding of the red attack box sizes, the position of your vulnerable yellow hurtbox, and the time window of blue invincible/superarmor boxes.

I'm patenting the idea though, so If you do it you have to kiss your fingers and make a peace sign pointed to the sky while saying "This one's for J.... for J" or make a charitable donation to your local "Beer for people named Jir" foundation.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It seems I'm wearing Purple today being gay and having pride and all. I don't think I would kill myself for people bullying me but it sucks they felt its the only option they had or people killing gays. It's just stupid. To be honest where I was born and me being who I am I was popular in all groups and people knowing what I was didn't really bother me.....

gallax

Smash Hero
You are an a$$hole fear. Suck my nuts and eat **** cuz that was uncalled for. I cant believe i actually liked you.

And btw, uknow wasnt me.

Top Bottom