• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Haha that was funny. Get wrecked. Ur ganon is toooooooo good.

And that mk wasnt me. I dont use gallx for my nametag, like ever lol. The last time i used it was probably over a year and a half ago. I know this because ive been using MaryK then changed it to FunkG.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
but seriously ur just getting annoying and actting like idk how to play them at all when u never even seen me play them
Nah, dude! :) I never said you don't know how to play them. I support all IC players. I'm not here to bash or put down anyone.

Nobody plays the same way, but there are some universal tips that can help.

Gallax's snake, and Radix snake are one in the same yet very different. They play each other all the time so thats where a lot of similarities come from, but its the little things that set them apart while making them both extremely good snake players.

No two people play the same character the same way 100% of the time. But thats why I acknowledged your interests in IC when I saw some of your post around on the IC Boards.

I figure I could help a newcomer, because to be honest the IC boards can be a bit cold and rude to new comers and not want to help.

Also I'm always down to help FL players, ask any other IC player in Florida, and I'm sure they got a few tips and tricks from me.

I'm not saying this to toot my horn and be on a high horse, but from what I fell "what goes around comes around" If I don't help IC out, than thats just rude and selfish of me. Ultimately it just stunts the meta game of IC if all the "secrets" are never shared. And believe me IDK y, but IC are very hesitant to share things, even with other IC mains. I'm trying to change that.

I'm not here to be a jerk, maybe to goof around and say random crap (because these guys are my smash Family) but I have no intentions of of being condescending to fellow players.

If you want IC tips, I'm here......

Just no need for negative vibe, and that goes for everybody here.

But then again...... thats why Gallax is throwing a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YEA, HAPPY HAPPY FUN TIME!!!!!!!

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
garb = best ic, hands and hammers down. I 2 stock hrnuts snake when I try. I wreck him with combos, yes legit combos, not cg. Sooo I MUST be the greatest, MUST BE. I'm only 21 years old ain't got a mark on my ic's face I must be the greatest, must be the greatest.

you might say, "combos in brawl? bullsh*t garb bullsh*t go back to owning at melee with your ridiculous amazing tech skill" then I say... ney SHOW you my combo!!!!!

popo's Down throw -> nana's foward throw -> popo's bair -> nana's uptilt -> popo's blizzard -> nana's grab -> nana's back throw -> popo's footstool (while charging nana's upsmash) -> tech chase -> simultaneous up smash and grab -> foward throw and foward smash so that he goes flying backwards so he dies cuz he has bad di.

then you are all like O.O...... dayum garb is too f*cking good

then I'll say you know why?

why!?!??! Cuz I'm tooo god d*mn f*cking good at this f*cking broken game. GARB IS DA BEST B*TCH DA BEST

then er body sucks ma dyck

dayum being drunk makes my ego come out. GARB out time to sleep!!!

also this was too f*cking hilarious LMAO oh garb you sooooo crazy :)

gallax

Smash Hero
I wanna see garb drink a little or smoke some then play the game. I honestly think the IC metagame would go berserk. Did he really just say he comboes?

gallax

Smash Hero
Nah, dude! :) I never said you don't know how to play them. I support all IC players. I'm not here to bash or put down anyone.

Nobody plays the same way, but there are some universal tips that can help.

Gallax's snake, and Radix snake are one in the same yet very different. They play each other all the time so thats where a lot of similarities come from, but its the little things that set them apart while making them both extremely good snake players.

No two people play the same character the same way 100% of the time. But thats why I acknowledged your interests in IC when I saw some of your post around on the IC Boards.

I figure I could help a newcomer, because to be honest the IC boards can be a bit cold and rude to new comers and not want to help.

Also I'm always down to help FL players, ask any other IC player in Florida, and I'm sure they got a few tips and tricks from me.

I'm not saying this to toot my horn and be on a high horse, but from what I fell "what goes around comes around" If I don't help IC out, than thats just rude and selfish of me. Ultimately it just stunts the meta game of IC if all the "secrets" are never shared. And believe me IDK y, but IC are very hesitant to share things, even with other IC mains. I'm trying to change that.

I'm not here to be a jerk, maybe to goof around and say random crap (because these guys are my smash Family) but I have no intentions of of being condescending to fellow players.

If you want IC tips, I'm here......

Just no need for negative vibe, and that goes for everybody here.

But then again...... thats why Gallax is throwing a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YEA, HAPPY HAPPY FUN TIME!!!!!!!

dayyyuuuuuuummmm. page ninja'd

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
I wanna see garb drink a little or smoke some then play the game. I honestly think the IC metagame would go berserk. Did he really just say he comboes?
this is soooooooo tru

IC are like 2 lesbians, yes they may seem gay but if you get a man with ridiculous control and tech skill then the most amazing and beautiful thing in the world will happen. Things that most men dream about and only few get to achieve.

but garb garb garb, who? who!?!? who is good enough to do that!?!?!?

I ono maybe..... GARBANZO the man aka Garbizar aka Garb aka da best IC in the world

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
this is soooooooo tru

IC are like 2 lesbians, yes they may seem gay but if you get a man with ridiculous control and tech skill then the most amazing and beautiful thing in the world will happen. Things that most men dream about and only few get to achieve.

but garb garb garb, who? who!?!? who is good enough to do that.

I ono maybe it's GARBANZO the man aka Garbizar aka Garb aka da best IC in the world
LOL, 2 NANA's 1 GARB....

Hey Garb! Question, I've been watching melee vids lately.

Fox and Marth are even in Top Tier, who do you think is better between the two? Also who was the best fox player during Ken's reign with Marth? Who is currently the best Fox as of today?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
LOL, 2 NANA's 1 GARB....

Hey Garb! Question, I've been watching melee vids lately.

Fox and Marth are even in Top Tier, who do you think is better between the two? Also who was the best fox player during Ken's reign with Marth? Who is currently the best Fox as of today?
Answer: I think fox is better, he's just too fast and good. Umm not sure about then I think maybe pc chris but I could be wrong. As of now I think m2k is the best fox but again, not sure I don't keep up with melee, I just play and be sexy at it.

Toneh

Smash Lord
P.S.

Falco is an amazing character.... most fun in teh game along with samus.

P.S.S

prolly a good time to announce that samus is my 2ndary now.

P.S.S.S

I'm really digging the new smashers on the scene they seem pretty cool, and eager to learn mindgamez.
where is virg and what have you done with him

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hes on the PRs with IC? I wanna see the link and NE is not that high rated i believe so ok w.e.
and like i said b4 i nvr asked for his help and i dnt need it so plz stop and i am open minded he failed to ask me if i knew anything else besides CG and just assumed that i always dont know but imma stop posting because kyons getting mad lol
get top 5 at mlg and take a set off m2k, then u can talk down to NE

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
supposedly there's a Brawl tourney at some Anime club get-together on campus at the Student Union, and supposedly everyone is welcome. Just throwin' that out there for you on-campus people like me...lol. It's this upcoming Saturday.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
If it's anything like the one they had last year, probably not. The rules weren't that great either. It was single elimination, one MATCH. No sets. I would have probably won it if Fearless, Razek, Garbanzo and HRNut didn't show up out of nowhere together lol.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Nice avatar Sensei. The Mario costume is surprisingly well-suited to you.
Thanks, man. I love that costume, especially because I put it together myself. You have no idea how hard it is to find red overalls these days lol. I had to buy white ones and then dye them red.

Yeah I have no idea what the club tourney has to offer... I'm a freshman... so yeah.. lol
Yea, let's just say that me and UCF go way back. I should have graduated already but I made some mistakes. Right now, I'm in the realm between student and non-student lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
uair to fair to jab to dtilt to uair to dair to tech chase fsmash....

SAMUST.

Top Bottom