• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SAX

Smash Ace
Is anyone gonna be free tomorrow? I could brawl for a couple hours tomorrow. Trying to get my wario better and I'm happy the way it's progressing so far. Just need More experience from you guys

Razek

Smash Apprentice
bebop... what time? text me, i am interested in playing you. 321-213-7096

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
A wario player this kid better start doing well or im gonna start playign again ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm gonna fix my wii... so I'm gonna start having people over slightly more frequently.

sonic is bad.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Dictionary.com said:
/ʃik, ʃeɪk/ Show Spelled[sheek, sheyk]

1. Also, shaikh, sheikh. (in Islamic countries) the patriarch of a tribe or family; chief: a term of polite address.

2. Slang . a man held to be masterful and irresistibly charming to women.
yeah... sheik should be banned.

SAX

Smash Ace
K nvm, my mom said I would have to be back home by 8, so nvm. Razek, maybe I could come over on a weekend, or perhaps this Friday? I could stay later then

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, i think im going to shadocon in tampa this weekend...i have housing with ed for friday and/or saturday, so Id personally like to leave after i get off work friday and get housed, rather than leave saturday. Anyone else going/want to converge travel plans?

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
so, i think im going to shadocon in tampa this weekend...i have housing with ed for friday and/or saturday, so Id personally like to leave after i get off work friday and get housed, rather than leave saturday. Anyone else going/want to converge travel plans?
I've never heard of ShadoCon. But I just googled it...lol I might consider going.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i wana go but how much would entering brawl would be?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah im not going to go imma just order buttons for my Fight stcik to get rdy for evo online mvc2 and d-torr should enter evo online for SSF4

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol cuz these are the only days i get out of school early and don't have to work until the afternoon. No worries though there will be a day!

Raz, Garbanzo, Fear? Can you guys play thurs morning somewhere from 10:30-2pm?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I haven't attended a con before, but I wouldn't mind the experience. If you/Mampam want to hang out at the con, I'm interested.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
OMG my class is soo f'n boring. Well if anyone is lookn to brawl post before 10:30 and im down. If nobody posts b4 10:30 ill just peace out and head home :(

Top Bottom