• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
JiGGS is prob gonna be my new tag. try and keep in touch with me when things are going down. I can't really spur of the moment often but when I can... it's worth it.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Hey i wanna train this week :troll: i'm serious lol :)

hrnut on raz's account

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
dang, i want to go to the tourney!

actually there is one in San Diego jan 22-23 that Kyle (Zyzzx) are teaming up for. Its gonna be pretty fun

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Adam you're going to winter gamefest? They have a lot of other games there too. When i went last year they had starcraft soul calibur 4 madden etc

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Coming out of my hole to wish CFL the best of luck at ZP. You guys better be ****** right now (no homo lol).

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Just got back on campus, brought my wii and tv this time. No more excuses, I want to be great.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
gallax... my sheik is gonna eat you dawg.......

congrats on that win though. what happened at ZP?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah, mike won WATO? expected, but good job nontheless :laugh:

kinda sad at how CFL did at ZP though. i thought overall we would do better

before someone makes a comment such as "we? wait you were there?", nope i wasnt but i still refer to CFL as we lol

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I had forgotten about WATO. Good ****, Gallax. Whenever I make my return to Brawl, I'll definitely be hitting you up for some serious training.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ah, mike won WATO? expected, but good job nontheless :laugh:

kinda sad at how CFL did at ZP though. i thought overall we would do better

before someone makes a comment such as "we? wait you were there?", nope i wasnt but i still refer to CFL as we lol
Actully we did pretty well due to the fact we didnt even have our best players there
all of CFL made it outa pools

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I went mostly Pit in pools too :p though no lie i wish i had gone only snake on you Chaz...cuz that match was pretty dam legit and i feel i woulda had a chance had i started with him. /donewiththe"what If's" soo much fun. Gallax ill be hitting you up after exams since no legit tourneys are anytime soon. I need that ProfG training.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I swear to god next tourney ima abduct Kyon and make him play me for a **** *** long time ive been beaten by peaches now by 3 diff ones kyon legion and 2link and its pissin me off (<3 all of you though =3 no homo >> and im jus like...really?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
CFL, we coulda done better. But at least we showed up and repp'ed. And no one died in pools! Hype for that being the main goal in the CFL car.

Also guys..

EDIT:
-.- forgot purple.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
CFL, we coulda done better. But at least we showed up and repp'ed. And no one died in pools! Hype for that being the main goal in the CFL car.

Also guys..

EDIT:
-.-
radix left his **** lol i woulda got it but i was only caring a tv and a vcr in my hands

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yaaaa that was from the burger king night....that parking spot was beast LOL. If we werent running late i woulda cleaned it up myself. No excusess though maybe next we should eat inside the restaraunt.

Also...That was Tony's seat. Just sayin :troll: <3

gallax

Smash Hero
I went mostly Pit in pools too :p though no lie i wish i had gone only snake on you Chaz...cuz that match was pretty dam legit and i feel i woulda had a chance had i started with him. /donewiththe"what If's" soo much fun. Gallax ill be hitting you up after exams since no legit tourneys are anytime soon. I need that ProfG training.

It'll happen. And lots of marth training to ensue.

Also guys..

EDIT:
-.- forgot purple.
Tony is always leavin **** in my car too. Hes rude.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
hey Gallax, what are you doing On tuesday... specifically between 3:20 and 5:30. I have a solid 2 hours of nothing time, and i'd wanna smash with either you or RadiX... Or anyone else if they're in the area....

CFL: I got class On Tues/Thurs/Fri.
Whos free those days.

PS, im tired. and going to bed.

gallax

Smash Hero
OK so my schedule for when im able to train:

Monday
11-4

Tuesday
After 6:30

Wednesday
Anytime before 5:30

Thursday
Not at all

Friday
After 1

Weekends
Depends!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey guys. If anyone wants to house me Thursday nights, i have class fri mornings.... That'd be convinent...

Gallax, how's friday this week sound?
And tuesday night.

Class:
Tues / Thurs - 2:30-3:20.. ... 5:30 - 8:30p

Fri, before 1.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Hey guys. If anyone wants to house me Thursday nights, i have class fri mornings.... That'd be convinent...

Gallax, how's friday this week sound?
And tuesday night.

Class:
Tues / Thurs - 2:30-3:20.. ... 5:30 - 8:30p

Fri, before 1.
you guys can come to my place friday

Dragon

Smash Cadet
hey Gallax, what are you doing On tuesday... specifically between 3:20 and 5:30. I have a solid 2 hours of nothing time, and i'd wanna smash with either you or RadiX... Or anyone else if they're in the area....

CFL: I got class On Tues/Thurs/Fri.
Whos free those days.

PS, im tired. and going to bed.
You're free to stop by my dorm to play.

SAX

Smash Ace
OK so my schedule for when im able to train:

Monday
11-4

Tuesday
After 6:30

Wednesday
Anytime before 5:30

Thursday
Not at all

Friday
After 1

Weekends
Depends!!!
You're mine on friday.
... If my mom let's me go =[
but she prolly will, so as far as I know, count on me being there!
I need that mk training so my mk can be even better!

gallax

Smash Hero
Nice. Looks like my fridays are gonna be busy.

@Mink- I know what its like having to travel to school for early classes. If you want to stay with me on thursday nights thats cool man. Ive got a couch and a futon thats ready for use. Plus theres a bus that can take you to UCF if you dont wanna drive there. And hit me up with some texts tomorrw so we can solidfy these plans for smashing. Tuesday is fine.

Top Bottom