• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
yeah if anyone wants me to come play some brawl with them

I'm free:

Monday: after 1:30 PM

Tuesday: After 6:00 PM

Wednesday: After 1:30 PM

Thursday: 6:00 PM

Friday: all day.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Definitely.

My best days are probably gonna be fri. and sat. again but I'll have to see how much HW i get this semester
Ya APK and CFL need to have combined fests like you,me,jeff, and mink were talkin about. Lets get organized and start reppin.

@Gallax ill be hitting you up on fridays or saturdays. Depends on when my ability to get a ride is. You should think about hittin up jeffs on fridays. And possibly bringing tony. Id pitch in a few bux for gas since its a little bit more of a drive than some.We were talkin about that.

Also on a side note...here you go 2link http://www.mediafire.com/?0335ir02bdaezv0

Toneh

Smash Lord
CFL, we coulda done better. But at least we showed up and repp'ed. And no one died in pools! Hype for that being the main goal in the CFL car.

Also guys..

EDIT:
-.- forgot purple.
oh wtf if that was me then my fault.

I think I was set up though I didnt have a straw and I was in the front seat during BK!

CFL, we coulda done better. But at least we showed up and repp'ed. And no one died in pools! Hype for that being the main goal in the CFL car.
Next time lets try to make top 8 before we die.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
2link, ill send them to you after work, i work til 1:30. Hype for my first dayyy.

Radix, it's cool. It was a combined effort of everyone in the car who made that mess. I just found it funny to take a picture.

gallax, thanks man for the place to crash. I think i'm going to seriously hit you up on that. PS. I go to East Valencia, not UCF.

2link, Here's the vids from my wii. If you have any of my vids, don't upload them. We upload them from a seperate account (Swampnigggavideos). Unless you feel the urge to record mine and post them over there too. In which case i'd be happy to send mine. Hahaha :p.

My account is mediafire.com/ryankane
All the files in their are from the tourney. Enjoy.

I included my stage textures too. Incase you wanted to use those. Didn't know if you did. I'm sure you have the rosalina texture so i didn't bother to put it in there. Haha.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol Why does the title of the zip say March 23 2011? have your wii set on that date by accident?

I'm assuming they're from the tourney though. Thanks x3

:rosalina:
yes they are. and lol its cuz i use to send alot of replays so i changed the date forward alot.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Btw, for those of you who dont know, i can use the following chars very well for training:

:snake: :metaknight: :marth: :pikachu2: :wario: :dedede:

:diddy: :luigi2: :mario2: :lucario: :falco:
You should come down here this week. and we can alternate each smashfest. IF not ik i personally will try to on friday/saturday dunno which one yet...generally saturday would be easier for me.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I believe otronicon is this weekend so i may go to that.
Ahhh after going to sfl i just wanted to train in a fest instead of going to Otronicon. Oh well,just let me know. If anything ill just play my newly fixed ps3 and finish those games i never got to finish cuz it broke :awesome: oh and study :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmm...I might go to otronicon...can't miss too much NFL though

when the season is over I can play on Sundays if people want since I work until 8pm weekdays. Although I am off everyday next week except Tuesday. So if anyone wants to play let me know

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I think i'm going to enter the guitar hero tournament at Otronicon. I haven't played in forever... but when i did i was prretty good. Maybe i can bring the spark back. That'd be cool...
I'll def be there though... Looks like fun.

scratch that. Guitar hero's on sunday.. Screw 2 door fees.

PS. Any of you guys have a copy of Metroid Other M? My copy keeps freezing after the tutorial in the beginning. I'd really like to play it. So if anyone has it i'd like to BUY IT FROM YOU CAUSE IM SUCH AN AWESOME PERSON Thanks!

SAX

Smash Ace
I believe otronicon is this weekend so i may go to that.
Sweet, I think seibrik may go to otronicon too lol.
So is Friday cool even though the next day would be otronicon?
I still tips on better/smarter playing and whatnot =]

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I think i'm going to enter the guitar hero tournament at Otronicon. I haven't played in forever... but when i did i was prretty good. Maybe i can bring the spark back. That'd be cool...
I'll def be there though... Looks like fun.

scratch that. Guitar hero's on sunday.. Screw 2 door fees.

PS. Any of you guys have a copy of Metroid Other M? My copy keeps freezing after the tutorial in the beginning. I'd really like to play it. So if anyone has it i'd like to copy it to my usb via USB Loader. Thanks!
where are the tourney listings in ontronicon?

Toneh

Smash Lord
Oh tony, think I could get a haircut from your mom sometime this week? It'd be super awesome :)
I'll let you know
PS. Any of you guys have a copy of Metroid Other M? My copy keeps freezing after the tutorial in the beginning. I'd really like to play it. So if anyone has it i'd like to copy it to my usb via USB Loader buy it from you :troll:. Thanks!
<---

Can't mention illegal stuff on smashboards haha

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well guys, my gameplan is this:
Go to class 2:30-3:20
Go to Gallax's.
Class 5:30-8:15.
Go to Gallax's.

Tony you should try to hit me up today so i can borrow that from you. Thanks. PS i edited my previous post :p
You guys know the number. I'm out. PEACE

gallax

Smash Hero
Mink, i told you today after 6 im free and not before. If you want to smash between classes hit up tony, gindz, or bonzo or dice or dragon. Im down to play all tonight though for sure.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Mink, i told you today after 6 im free and not before. If you want to smash between classes hit up tony, gindz, or bonzo or dice or dragon. Im down to play all tonight though for sure.
Oh? Is this a private party, or can a Sheik main join?

Top Bottom