• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
In other news, Tampa smashfest featuring the Prodigy, the future mostly unbelievably godlike player in the universe...tomorrow. You could be there. You could witness the rise of history...

SAX

Smash Ace
In other news, radix is getting progressively worse again.
Again, thx for the advice. I hope I'm becoming a better player now. Could you PM me the stuff we talked about? Just incase I forget and whatnot.

And radiX! Thanks for the zoning tip when trying to Gimp. Makes things a lot easier to manage.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
70$ lol in visa gift cards -.- same as 1st and second in singles they just got more in the visa gift card
this is outta 32 (teams) not ppl so its bull ****
lol ya. oh well. Btw just so you guys know...idk how but my texting keyboard doesnt work EXCEPT THE SPACE BAR weird huh....so until my dad can give me his blackberry i got unlimitied texting w/o the ability to text woooo~. So dont bother texting me unless u just need to tell me something. Nick call me tomorrow and let me know how today was.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Radix.... don't be salty. As you, i, hr, CAPS and gallax know....
we only got "kicked out" because we didn't wanna win too hard....

:troll:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I may have lost my SD card...YAY :mad:

...:facepalm:

all that time....T_T

though i was smart and kept a back up on computer but i havent updated it in like a month or 2 so i have to go remake all the new brstms and textures and i lose all tourney replays...>.<

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
whats the fastest way to get all the characters?? I lost all of my memory and i dont feel like playing forever to get all the lvls and characters back.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
whats the fastest way to get all the characters?? I lost all of my memory and i dont feel like playing forever to get all the lvls and characters back.

If you have homebrew:

You could use ocarina or geckoOS to just load codes for all chars unlocked
or
Use savegame manager to install a fully unlocked game save ~> Clicky
You can find fully unlocked saves all over the internet

Or if you don't have homebrew:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMt8IojpQvk

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol jeff you changed your "main" picture to kirby XD

also i hear you might play tomorrow. Text me if you do bro. Ill be up for that.

and let me know asap.

Top Bottom