• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Unfortunately i'll be back at FGCU this weekend. Viper's holding a mini tourney with some kids on campus and i told him i'd come to his first one. Which means....

i have Tues, Wed and Thurs to practice with people to go back and win.

Edit: Currently working on ZSS's infinite on Diddy Kong.
Once i'm done....

get at me.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hey, I got the membership now, but I can't seem to find out where the option is to change my name xD

ummmm............

Buy a premium membership.

Go to your User CP and on the left tabs all the way down, you'll see premium memberships.

After you buy one, you have to ask an administrator (I forgot which one specifically) for the name change.
Yeah.....

EDIT: WTF?!?!?!!??! I'M GETTING ****ING NINJA'D BY EVERYONE TODAY

SAX

Smash Ace
ummmm............

Yeah.....

EDIT: WTF?!?!?!!??! I'M GETTING ****ING NINJA'D BY EVERYONE TODAY
Oh... Haha my bad. My ADHD must have been kicked it when I was reading that lol, I don't remember reading that part at all hahahaha thank you again

_Dice

Smash Ace
Need to practice sometime, anyone avail to play this week?
all day wednesday, after 6 tomorrow. all day friday. you know where i live, also you can bring stuff down here and play on our TV if your roommate is a problem.

EDIT: also if you plan on staying up late tonight, you can bring your wii down here and we can play, i'm staying up all night.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@ Dragon, i can play tues/thurs.

@ Garb, Salty SQAUD!!!!
We should have a salty song. For when we get salty. That way we can get maximum views and laugh about it. haha.

We should have a smashfest the Thursday before the tourney.

Tues night, smashfest?
Thurs night, smashfestx2?

Next week, rinse and repeat.

Is my car (Insert whoever's in my car) OK to go up the friday night before? That way we can just wake up and go smash there. I have places able to sleep. We have a place to smashfest. Friday night.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
quoted to have a list~
Using caps' van:

Me
caps
raz
radix
2djeff
solo
garbanzo

Mink's car:

kuro
gdx
hrnut
2pro
there quoted for list again.

jeff you have to confirm 2pro. remind him lol. Mink we should go ahead and figure out when/where we're gonna meet. Are we leaving friday or saturday? If friday i cant leave till after like 3ish. How much for gas? 10 again?

Lmao damn i just realized how busy feb is for smash. Ryo's Gallax's Nll+Fests o.0 lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hello everyone. I'm planning to go to the next ZP coming up. As I know there is also a Tourney for Ryo which I love but me going to Pound and being logical plus not many of you are going to Pound, ZP is the far better practice choice. I have 2 seats open and if anyone would like to fill them let me know please. I will tell you the price of gas when I think about it abit more. Thank you.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Hello everyone. I'm planning to go to the next ZP coming up. As I know there is also a Tourney for Ryo which I love but me going to Pound and being logical plus not many of you are going to Pound, ZP is the far better practice choice. I have 2 seats open and if anyone would like to fill them let me know please. I will tell you the price of gas when I think about it abit more. Thank you.
You have a car now?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Does any1 know how to do the "rainbow" colored text? whenever i type Rainbow into the color tag and quotes i get this fugly color. And ik there is a rainbow color for text.

text

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Imma just find a way to straight up ban people who use annoyingly hard to read colors

Toneh

Smash Lord
dtorr amazes us with his trolling prowess yet again~:laugh:

but seriously~any1 know?
if theres still spots get me and raz to ryo's bday
This is the plan atm

Caps' van: (7)

Caps
gallax
raz
radix
2djeff
solo
garbanzo

Mink's car: (5)

Mink
kuro
gdx
hrnut
2pro

We'd need another car. Are you down to drive fear?

Some others wanted to go like Dice, Dragon and Jerz. Gindler is a maybe. That could be another car.

At this rate almost all of CFL is going lmao

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
This is the plan atm

Caps' van: (7)

Caps
gallax
raz
radix
2djeff
solo
garbanzo

Mink's car: (5)

Mink
kuro
gdx
hrnut
2pro

We'd need another car. Are you down to drive fear?

Some others wanted to go like Dice, Dragon and Jerz. Gindler is a maybe. That could be another car.

At this rate almost all of CFL is going lmao
ZOMG WDF thats ALOT OF TAGS is there any other way? O.O i dont even think i could memorize that sh-t

Top Bottom