• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Okay so from what i've understood:

Mink will go up friday night, if, and only if, multiple people better than him + apopka come with him. As far as i know this list consists of: GDX, Gallax, HRNut. HRNut works friday night, and therefore cannot go friday night. GDX will not go friday night. therefore Mink will not go up friday night.

SO. logic aside this leaves everyone going saturday morning, with 2 vehicles, CAPS Van (6 others) and Minks Car (4 others).

CAPS Van has stated they want to be: CAPS, Garbonzo, GDX, Gallax, (HRNut), Radix, And Raz.
Minks Car is: Mink, (kuro), Solo, 2-D Jeff, (Jerz). Paranthesis are used to indicate a non-self commitment.

If a Third car existed the possible people going would be: Dice, Gindler, Dragon, Fearless. Out of These only Gindler has a car i think. so the last four would be going if and only if Gindler is willing to drive.

Continue discussion from here, no more confusion.
I rearranged it since Mink is leavin fri and caps van is leaving sat morning. It also works out by location.

Caps' van: (7)

Caps
gallax
raz
radix
gdx
hrnut
garbanzo

Mink's car: (5)

2djeff
solo
Mink
kuro
jerz

Gindler, would sat morning be cool? If you can make it, how many can your car hold, 4 or 5?
Dice, Dragon, and fear could fill the remaining spots if they're interested.

Justin, can your trunk hold 1 or 2 of my TV's?
drivers choose ONE list now that you know who/cant/will go when. The above list....

or Caps
Me
garb
gdx
hrnut
raz?
gindz?
jerz?

Mink

gallax
2-D
Solo
Tony

choose one plz >.<

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I call not a _sh it T_ seat due to my last Gainsville trip when GDX refused to put the window down for like 7 years. It felt like I picked up the master sword in the temple of time when we finally arrived!

Kuro- I am postive that I can go, so you can remove the "?" by my name =P

2-d im down. How much money we talking?

gallax

Smash Hero
Where Prof G?
Usually he's trolling. I'm surprised he didn't get in here with any posts.

Too busy being with the gf thats where ;P

LOL Vantastiv Voyage FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about HRnut? Radix said he was in my van too as well also. Well im pretty sure you asked me first cause we confirmed that you were going befor gindler said he was. So ill team with you.
Hrnut is coming up here with me. Even if he says no im kidnapping him. It shouldnt be too hard. Black people go missing all the time.

Confirmed on being able to drive.
U da man.

Exdeath

Smash Master
come on guys 2dollar mini tourney this weekend. whos in?
1st=90%
2nd=10%

who wants to ****ing MM any1 IDC any UCF ppl Bring it...
I think that it should be:

45%
25%
15%
7.5%
7.5%

If ~13+ people enter, top 5 make their money back and 1st place still makes ~$10+ profit.

Also, I'll happily take your money twice. :) $1 my MK vs. your whatever?

P.S. Who is hosting on Saturday?

Toneh

Smash Lord
Kuro this is what its probably going to be

Caps
radiX
Kuro
Garb
gdx
Raz
jerz

Mink
gallax
2-Djeff
Solo
hrnut

Gindler
Fearless
Dice
Dragon
Renki

Renki says theres a good chance he can make it
awesome, that means that CFL will be sending at least 15!
17 now ;)

Jeff ill do a $1-2 MM sometime. If you're going IC's then I'm using :snake: + :diddy:. If you're going anything else I'll use :diddy:

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Alright, no more of this crap. Cap's van has the following passengers:

Cap's van

Caps
razek
radix
gdx
hrnut
garbanzo

Don't f.u.c.k with our car. Salty Squad has spoken. What ever dum crap you guys want to do is up to you.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I call not a _sh it T_ seat due to my last Gainsville trip when GDX refused to put the window down for like 7 years. It felt like I picked up the master sword in the temple of time when we finally arrived!

Kuro- I am postive that I can go, so you can remove the "?" by my name =P

2-d im down. How much money we talking?
ill MM you 5

I think that it should be:

45%
25%
15%
7.5%
7.5%

If ~13+ people enter, top 5 make their money back and 1st place still makes ~$10+ profit.

Also, I'll happily take your money twice. :) $1 my MK vs. your whatever?

P.S. Who is hosting on Saturday?
I already MMing you at gallaxs fest and you keep talking

Kuro this is what its probably going to be

Caps
radiX
Kuro
Garb
gdx
Raz
jerz

Mink
gallax
2-Djeff
Solo
hrnut

Gindler
Fearless
Dice
Dragon
Renki

Renki says theres a good chance he can make it

17 now ;)

Jeff ill do a $1-2 MM sometime. If you're going IC's then I'm using :snake: + :diddy:. If you're going anything else I'll use :diddy:
ok im down

Exdeath

Smash Master
ill MM you 5

I already MMing you at gallaxs fest and you keep talking

ok im down
I know that I'm MMing you at Gallax'. That's why I said "twice." Also, I think that it's ironic that you won't have a $5 MM with me/Radix, but you will with Razek (who is better than us). I'm not offended; it's funny.

gallax

Smash Hero
Raz is mad rusty. He bad.

Raz should 2$ mm me to show everyone how bad he is. And we can livestream it. And we can record it. And then we can celebrate with some smokin after.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro.
I don't understand why you need to know right now. We have 8 days.
Calm down.

Also. Can't HR like, not go friday?
Cuz i've been ****ed over too many times b4.

Tony, thats what i said it should. Cept mink sayin he wants to leave friday but hr cant obviously-of course im sure mink wouldnt mind keeping the same setup and driving saturday. If so, then everything seems sound.

lol @ captain salty.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
memememememememeemememememememememememememememe
meme
memememememe
ememememe
ememememe
\

Johns
i really dont see how wanting to be organized for once is being selfish....now you're just bein rude bro.it's w/e i see you're gettin annoyed. w/e caps im with you like tony said previously. idc anymore.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
That reminds me. If I actually go, I kind of need a heads up as to what's going on and on what day.

I guess I'm in Gindler's car? Okay, that's cool. How much is gas? What time and what day are we leaving? What day are we driving back? I do actually need semi-concrete details/plans(I work/do other stuff.)

Dragon

Smash Cadet
That reminds me. If I actually go, I kind of need a heads up as to what's going on and on what day.

I guess I'm in Gindler's car? Okay, that's cool. How much is gas? What time and what day are we leaving? What day are we driving back? I do actually need semi-concrete details/plans(I work/do other stuff.)
This, except the only obligations I have are dance practice and class.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Gindler is most likely driving sat morning (8 to 9:30 AM renki. We'll know for sure next week) . I'm not sure if were staying the nite yet. If we do, then sunday morning.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
just so you guys know, gindler's car is small so only like 4 people total can fit, just saying.....

-garb

Razek

Smash Apprentice
The people staying at our place are only going to be the people in our car as previously stated. If you are not in our car, don't ask to come over. We have people who have work the next day that live here. If come over and you are not riding in the van, tough luck.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I know that I'm MMing you at Gallax'. That's why I said "twice." Also, I think that it's ironic that you won't have a $5 MM with me/Radix, but you will with Razek (who is better than us). I'm not offended; it's funny.
i said 5$mm was fine aginst you and tony said 1-2 dollar i didnt say anything but ok.
Put up or shut up
your just annoying and your acting like some1s scared of you.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Xdeath don't be hating on Dragon because he has talent outside of smash, even if it is a very feminine, womanly, girl-like talent.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Xdeath don't be hating on Dragon because he has talent outside of smash, even if it is a very feminine, womanly, girl-like talent.
your right but dancing isnt girly at all lol.
Personaly if a guy cant dance then your probably never danced with a girl before and have never went to Homecoming or prom etc in high school...just saying

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Alright jeff, Please refrain from making useless and otherwise unintelligent conversation on this thread. As you can see we set high standards here in the UCF thread and we must remain on track. Btw, if you don't know how to dance as a man this is what you do. Hey girl this is my penis, grind on it. The girl will instantly know her place and do what she it told. Just sayin.

Top Bottom