• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Alright jeff, Please refrain from making useless and otherwise unintelligent conversation on this thread. As you can see we set high standards here in the UCF thread and we must remain on track. Btw, if you don't know how to dance as a man this is what you do. Hey girl this is my penis, grind on it. The girl will instantly know her place and do what she it told. Just sayin.
STFU razek. what you going to do about it? calling me out and **** i hope your trolling bro because im not the only one that dose. so get of my jock.
And i have done routine dance myself before. dont get mad at me because you cant or you got no game at the club with chicks bro.. o and just saying

Gindler

Smash Champion
Alright jeff, Please refrain from making useless and otherwise unintelligent conversation on this thread. As you can see we set high standards here in the UCF thread and we must remain on track. Btw, if you don't know how to dance as a man this is what you do. Hey girl this is my penis, grind on it. The girl will instantly know her place and do what she it told. Just sayin.
They usually do that without me asking, of course...they're drunk. And I'm just like, do you mind?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I got like five teams I want to use.

3DS - Dormammu/Doctor Doom/Super-Skrull

M.O.D.O.T.S. (Mental Organisms Designed Only for Trolling) - M.O.D.O.K./Deadpool/Taskmaster

Arthritis - Arthur/Sentinel/Storm

My mains in MvC2 - Felicia/Shuma-Gorath/Akuma (Shuma-Gorath replaces Guile since Shuma was my secondary in MvC2)

My favorite characters - Zero/Hsien-Ko/Someone else? Probably Super-Skrull

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I got like five teams I want to use.

3DS - Dormammu/Doctor Doom/Super-Skrull

M.O.D.O.T.S. (Mental Organisms Designed Only for Trolling) - M.O.D.O.K./Deadpool/Taskmaster

Arthritis - Arthur/Sentinel/Storm

My mains in MvC2 - Felicia/Shuma-Gorath/Akuma (Shuma-Gorath replaces Guile since Shuma was my secondary in MvC2)

My favorite characters - Zero/Hsien-Ko/Someone else? Probably Super-Skrull
those teams sound nice
imma see if we can bring back MSS
but i wana try the ne clockwork team im thinking of: sent,dante,doom
You should link the video with the final Justice. Can't refind it for the life of me
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8lrIBOKsfQ
or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GBcAvZF2OE

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
New-Age Santhrax could be Sent/Storm/Dante with his Corridor-like assist. I don't know if it goes as high though, probably not.

New-Age Clockw0rk could probably be Sent/Dante/Doom like you said. I think it is because of the way Dante's teleport works. It always goes above and behind his opponent. However, he doesn't have orbs.

Dante is probably gonna be on every team at the start, or at least 90% of them.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
New-Age Santhrax could be Sent/Storm/Dante with his Corridor-like assist. I don't know if it goes as high though, probably not.

New-Age Clockw0rk could probably be Sent/Dante/Doom like you said. I think it is because of the way Dante's teleport works. It always goes above and behind his opponent. However, he doesn't have orbs.

Dante is probably gonna be on every team at the start, or at least 90% of them.
the corridor assist is the one like capcoms right?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yeah. Dante has one, but CapCom's was almost full screen (vertically, assuming super jump range). We'll have to see how Dante's assist works.
yea.. i cant wait. solo dosnt like the game. he plays to much mvc2
we played a first to 10 and he was playing so gay with sent, ironman, storm. i had to go rowtron on him. he still won tho -_-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dante just has too many style points to not be in there

btw my team is dante/cviper/still deciding between arthur/viewtiful joe/spiderman

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL :chuckle:

BTW

I'm not gonna stop playing Brawl for MvC3.

I'm just gonna play both.....

and any other game.....

cuz I play them all......

:awesome:
it depends how good this game is lol it dosnt seem that good to me but who knows? i havnt played it yet
lol GDX you would think about playing arthur lol :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
it depends how good this game is lol it dosnt seem that good to me but who knows? i havnt played it yet
In my eyes, this game is better already.

Every character looks like they can compete 1v1. I know it's a team game, but I would like not to have to rely on only point characters.

Yes, I know that in time some characters will be good and some will be bad, but so far, character viability looks promising.

That's what I look for in a game.

Also, they updated Cap's Final Justice in MvC3 so that vid you posted is really really old.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
In my eyes, this game is better already.

Every character looks like they can compete 1v1. I know it's a team game, but I would like not to have to rely on only point characters.

Yes, I know that in time some characters will be good and some will be bad, but so far, character viability looks promising.

That's what I look for in a game.

Also, they updated Cap's Final Justice in MvC3 so that vid you posted is really really old.
i havnt seen it i just went on youtube lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wait what? arthur is from like...one of the greatest (and the #1 hardest) 2d sidescrollers in history. why wouldn't i play him in a fighting game

id 100% main phoenix wright if he made his way as a playable character, but o well

actually, i might just have two teams. Team "Srs business" (Dante/Viper/Spiderman) and team "get styled on" (Arthur/Viewtiful Joe/Deadpool)

gallax

Smash Hero
As you can see we set high standards here in the UCF thread and we must remain on track. Btw, if you don't know how to dance as a man this is what you do. Hey girl this is my penis, grind on it. The girl will instantly know her place and do what she it told. Just sayin.
Spoken like a man.

They usually do that without me asking, of course...they're drunk. And I'm just like, do you mind?
Gindler usually has to stop the ladies from touching up on him actually. He says no usually, but thats because he has standards. Nothing lower than a 7.5 can touch his man parts. The risk of infection is too great.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
In regards to Gallax's sig and in response to that.

Tony I don't need your style.....just thunder.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm free too
What about jeffs tomorrow? Is that still on? and you could prolly come to my place if you wanted :p i'd have to ask. And if chris is home could prolly bring him since hes like right next to you and could walk to your house

Can som1 please tell me why i keep getting ****in boxes with red x's in the middle when i try to use a friggin picture from photobucket or other places.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Put up or shut up
your just annoying and your acting like some1s scared of you.
I don't think think you're scared of me. I just thought that it was an amusing piece of irony.

I don't mind the $1, but whatever.

What time is it ok to show up at for Apopkafest?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
What about jeffs tomorrow? Is that still on? and you could prolly come to my place if you wanted :p i'd have to ask. And if chris is home could prolly bring him since hes like right next to you and could walk to your house

Can som1 please tell me why i keep getting ****in boxes with red x's in the middle when i try to use a friggin picture from photobucket or other places.
Cause you're not supposed to take those picrures

SAX

Smash Ace

Yeah I can go to jeffs smashfest tomorrow, I'll def be there. I'll be mainly using another char other than mk fir most of the time in friendlies. If he does another little tourny I'll go mk, but other than that I'm going another char mwahahaha!

Top Bottom