• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
mink likes his women scarred enough or wealthy enough to remove all hair from the face.
That is the most truthful statement i have ever seen in my whole life.
Why does it say this man still has only 9 posts? He's in here every day.

Good stuff with renki being in top 5 sheik lol.

And mink, are you officially best tourny placing jiggs now?
Nah, i'm #2. Jigglymaster just 2 stocked M2k at Ktar 4. I'm not on that man's level.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Well it's been a long time but I finally sat down and played brawl with the CFL crew.

My thoughts :
1) Everyone plays\acts in a homosexual manner.
2) The more drunk they get, the more homosexual they become (ex. HRnut who actually complimented me).
3) Kitty's name should be Simba.
4) You guys have to invite a few girls over so my GF doesn't get bored.
5) Raz + Fearless = still the best team ever. Even after a huge break.

I'm gunna have to not practice for too long at a time, I've discovered. Brawl stops being a "play to win" novelty and becomes a "IM GUNNA **** EVERYONE UP" game after I play it for too long.

_Dice

Smash Ace
So is anyone practicing or playing tomorrow, i have no classes and i really need to play some before saturday.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
So what is gindler's car looking like?

I know it's Gindler, Me, Ariel at least.
Since gallax dropped out ariel can get his spot right? Otherwise I mighttttt not go.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Heres a list of people

Caps
radiX
Kuro
Garb
gdx
Raz
hrnut

Mink
2-Djeff
Solo
jerz
???????

Gindler
Fearless
Dice
Dragon
Renki

You guys can try and figure out the rest

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Gindler said since gallax wasn't going anymore ariel could have his spot?

Idk. Are those cars for sure?
Dice, Dragon, Renki all for sure going?

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm for sure going. Dragon said he'd be going as long as there wasn't any conflicts. though he didn't sound 100%

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Well hopefully he can't :D no offense.

Also, what's up with that empty spot in Mink's car?
Perhaps someone in the gindler car could ride with mink so ariel and I can ride 2gether?

I would bring my own car, but I don't trust it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Heres a list of people

Caps
radiX
Kuro
Garb
gdx
Raz
hrnut

Mink
2-Djeff
Solo
jerz
???????

Gindler
Fearless
Dice
Dragon
Renki

You guys can try and figure out the rest
na mink changed his mind and wants to go friday so hes taking apk so u can take me outa caps van. However i believe JeRz is still suppose to ride in that van.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
What time are we coming back? I'm definitely going to be busy Sunday night.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Kuro is going with mink. dice is going with me so ariel can ride with fearless. DONE. Tony quit changing the orders its getting pretty annoying. last changes done.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Caps
radiX
Garb
gdx
Raz
hrnut
dice

This is the vantastic voyage. It's FINAL unless someone drops out then talk to CAPS and only caps he is the driver.
Awesome. glad you guys are okay with me joining you. I need some practice beforehand though someone play with me!

Toneh

Smash Lord
Kuro is going with mink. dice is going with me so ariel can ride with fearless. DONE. Tony quit changing the orders its getting pretty annoying. last changes done.
That was the most recent list i pulled.

New list

Caps
radiX
Garb
gdx
Raz
hrnut
Dice

Mink
2-Djeff
Solo
jerz
Kuro

Gindler
Fearless
Ariel
Dragon
Renki

Kuro can you have jerz go in Minks car, since apopka is kinda far from UCF. If he doesn't then one single person would have to drive out to apopka which is more unlikely.

Fear the empty spot in minks car was when gallax dropped out.

Seems like it'll be Dice movin to caps mobile

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
That was the most recent list i pulled.

New list

Caps
radiX
Garb
gdx
Raz
hrnut
Dice

Mink
2-Djeff
Solo
jerz
Kuro

Gindler
Fearless
Ariel
Dragon
Renki

Kuro can you have jerz go in Minks car, since apopka is kinda far from UCF. If he doesn't then one single person would have to drive out to apopka which is more unlikely.

Fear the empty spot in minks car was when gallax dropped out.

Seems like it'll be Dice movin to caps mobile

It'll prolly be 2pro takin up that spot. I personally have no idea. 2-dj is the one communicating with JeRz and 2ipro but ya that list is sound enough. Oh and JeRz doesnt live in apk area i think...lol.but i get what u were saying.

lol thx tony. Fking textin keyboard keeps breaking and fixing itself. I'd rather it stay broke that way it dont break mid text >.>;

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I hope this is gonna be fun. I know you all wanna have fun and what not but forget about yourself and think about me! I want as much Pound practice as I possibly can. I will be craving it all day. I don't even care if I get tired. I'll even buy an energy drink to keep active. Train me everyone!! Especially Red, Hrnut, and Gdx. I will push people out my way to get what I want! I don't give a **** I do what I want! >:O who ever I didn't say it just means you don't matter as much. But I still want your practice. And it better not be hot with all these men going!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sigh.

This **** is happening again.
I'm taking Jeff Kuro and Solo.
Whoever that last guy is, feel free to come. I'll be leaving from the UCF area friday afternoon, and then driving west and picking up apk.
Just give me the 100%. All we need is one more.

Jeff, call jerz.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well my car is situated, so thats 7 less people you have to worry about mink, as far as whos in your car :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Sigh.

This **** is happening again.
I'm taking Jeff Kuro and Solo.
Whoever that last guy is, feel free to come. I'll be leaving from the UCF area friday afternoon, and then driving west and picking up apk.
Just give me the 100%. All we need is one more.

Jeff, call jerz.
dont worry mink i called every1 one and there all meeting up at my house. im way ahead of ya bro. jerz is with us

Top Bottom