• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
I just want to go ahead and say good luck to everyone thats going. Im sorry that i couldnt go, but i believe in every one of you guys that are going to this. I know you will make me proud.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I'm dropping. Too much homework and other **** to deal with. Sorry for flipping back and forth. I wish everyone that's going the best of luck.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I can name a couple of reasons why they are, but it's mainly because of the people who's in the tournament, not pools themselves, lol.

SAX

Smash Ace
Dude renki. You, <3, and Ed should do 3v3s at ryos! That'd be so awesome lol.

Then gdx, radix and jerz could do 3v3 diddys

XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need a partner for this... Hrnut since gallax isnt going....
1. blackie is probably gonna team with halberd, although id prefer if he teamed with you since you currently dont have a partner

2. if that doesnt work, what about teaming with dtorr

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lost to two ppl i've beat in previous tournies :( no johns ill just get better. I did get some feedback from ppl sayin ive gotten alot better though. Not to mention just bein there was hella fun. Great job ryo/masky ;)

And mike...once again our low tier battles are hilarious lol.

Garb shots= O.O

Exdeath

Smash Master
Would Orlando/Apopka/Tampa/Lake Alfred be willing to travel to Orlando for a tournament? I'm thinking about hosting one at a restaurant, but I'm not sure if people would be willing to come.

I haven't decided what venue yet, but for Map Quest's/Google Maps' sake, this is the main venue that I'm looking at right now:

300 Cypress Garden Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33880

(This venue has four normal televisions and ten laggy televisions.)

The venues I'm looking at would all be within ~five minutes of this location. It's about ~1-1.5 hours from Orlando/Apopka driving the speed limit, ~1 hour from Tampa, and ~20-30 minutes from Lake Alfred.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Would Orlando/Apopka/Tampa/Lake Alfred be willing to travel to Orlando for a tournament? I'm thinking about hosting one at a restaurant, but I'm not sure if people would be willing to come.

I haven't decided what venue yet, but for Map Quest's/Google Maps' sake, this is the main venue that I'm looking at right now:

300 Cypress Garden Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33880

(This venue has four normal televisions and ten laggy televisions.)

The venues I'm looking at would all be within ~five minutes of this location. It's about ~1-1.5 hours from Orlando/Apopka driving the speed limit, ~1 hour from Tampa, and ~20-30 minutes from Lake Alfred.
what day? is it gonna be?
yo garb me you raz caps gindler and who ever else needs to kick it bro. garb shots all day

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm not road block......

Dice I remember you!!!
Hey!

man the bracket was like an anti-Dice conspiracy :p. (kidding)

I mean first round pit, second round Renki, and if i win then two peaches in a row? damn :(

But it was fun. Getting kicked off my first two friendlies was less than fun though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm down any day, any where, any vodka.
dude, saturday we should drink at gallax's tourney. I mean like at least 5 garb shots

I was drunk for at least 10 hours yesterday... :)
I'm down!
Leta party like it's Ryo's bday!

Hey!

man the bracket was like an anti-Dice conspiracy :p. (kidding)

I mean first round pit, second round Renki, and if i win then two peaches in a row? damn :(

But it was fun. Getting kicked off my first two friendlies was less than fun though.
11 posts!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dice ill teach you pit so its much less likely that'll happen ever again

you on your own for shiek though :laugh:

ill play friendlies with anyone at gallaxfest/the next day sunday at my house if anyone is down. Weekday playing is generally out of the question since i dont get off of work until 8pm

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
dice ill teach you pit so its much less likely that'll happen ever again

you on your own for shiek though :laugh:

ill play friendlies with anyone at gallaxfest/the next day sunday at my house if anyone is down. Weekday playing is generally out of the question since i dont get off of work until 8pm
I'm down.
I wanna get diddy.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Man i just looked at the bracket I lost to #7 and #17. and they lost to either GDX, Kyon, or Trump.

Top Bottom