• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Megacon is usually boring for me so I dunno
wat? Well, I guess if you get down to it, it's really just a mall of anime and comic book stuff. And I, personally, am not really interested in fanbase stuff, like meeting authors, joining committees, get on the email list for stuff, learn about up coming comic books, etc. I'm not even a comic guy, I just love anime. I like just looking/buying all the pretty merchandise and playing all the random games they have. Also got a bunch of friends (including dedw8) going, so we're going to raid the free stuff. Was just wondering who else I should meet up with.

But if you end up going GDX, I'll be there all weekend.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't get me wrong I like anime cons but Megacon has always been on the more boring side for me. I go to Megacon basically to buy stuff cause the storeroom is legit

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Don't get me wrong I like anime cons but Megacon has always been on the more boring side for me. I go to Megacon basically to buy stuff cause the storeroom is legit
oh I got you wrong, and you know I'm right when all I know is left to only you and me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
All that said I might go ...might wanna buy something. Depends on what's going on that weekend :laugh:

But I am going to AFO and dragoncon 2011 though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Double post of justice

I'll be doing any training if anyone is down. Weekdays between 9pm and 1 am . Post or text me if interested. Except when I go to alvin house lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GDX, i think i'm gonna hit you up on Thurs.
I have your number though.

Anyone down there wanna have a SF on fri?
Or do something else fun?

I feel like seeing downtown this weekend.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its mahvel baby!

so close...now that i think about it, i dont think i'll be available tuesday after work

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm down.
I'd also like to point out that I 2 stocked HRnut's Snake with my Ganon on Distant Planet. And i was drunk..
nick...

get on my level :D

Edit: I also 0-death comboed his snake on Big Blue with a single Jab. Get at me world :D

One ht combo.

Toneh

Smash Lord

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I hope you are serious cuz I am. I really want to get into a fight. I want to get my sh*t wrecked.

working out more makes me want to fight more.... I'm fed up with soo much bull**** with life I just need to release my stress on someones face.
ill fight you

Caps05

Smash Cadet
can't hit an awesome friend so I'd lose

fisticuffs loooool

soo this weekend I'm so going to get my *ss whooped, already set up :)
Ahh man and im not gonna be there i can see it now:

Garb: Let's go, Let's do this Justin! you want some let's go Justin! you and me right now, mono a mono Justin! Where'd Justin go? Oh he's not here? Ok, tomorrow.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna start having people over and do 1v1's for a couple hours. For today, I'm free until 1:00 pm. After that I will be free after work and gym. so 11:00pm - 2:00am will be when I can play again. 321-213-7096, text if interested

DFEAR

Smash Hero
since cfl is the only ppl who care bout mahvel. i will drive up there to play/train with u guys :3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If you guys need to learn about Buffering attacks... play wifi.

I just played a match with Solo. At the end of the match it said "3:29"

but... it took 9 minutes. Legit. 8min, 42 seconds.

How.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Top Bottom