• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea you dont need to know math when you're majoring in sex, except when you're trying to multiply

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol @ that universal studios commercial. Pretty funny when you're not looking and the mom says, "We wanted to come as much as they did"

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Keith! I hope they call.

I started a gunner recently, pretty beast in teams. Should play sometime this week =)

Edit: If you are in the market for a new 360 controller model ~~~> Clicky

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Man, i read about that in the gameinformer a long time ago. I wanted to play the game that came before it but i can't find it QQ. And i always hate playing "sequels" even if they have their own story w/o playing it's predecessor. It makes you miss alot of gems and nuances in the sequel :(
When I heard about it last year, I immediately and legally torrented the first one. truly a fine platformer. I think it runs on the old quake one engine, or rune..

But yeah I'm super excited about getting it tomorrow. Want me to link you the torrent for the first alice?

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Exdeath, some players have been developing an arcade stick which has been dubbed as the "HitBox". Also known as the KeyStick, it replaces the joystick with 4 buttons to simulate the keyboard style.

Let me find you some vids.

Here's one showing how it works. It doesn't really show the hitbox itself other than the button layout and basics of how it translates in game.

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGU1d-cmtuQ
That looks really unnatural, but I'm guessing that it's a case of being better in practice. /Interested

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'd do it with up above the down key though... cuz that is un natural for me... maybe have both options available (two jump buttons)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The placement of up is as is so you can have full control of down and up at all times. Your left hand controls left, down, and right while your right thumb hovers up. The other fingers on your right hand will still be hovering the main attack buttons.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Anyone here play/want to learn Dominion, it's a really fun game and i'm thinking about buying it due to a recent sc2 tourny win.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i went and bought the PDP pad i was posting about a few days ago

....love it. My only salt is that it doesnt support regular 360 headphones. but skype is superior anyway so lol

and also i cant play any PC games until i get a new PC in fall

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I used to oplay a PC fighter called monster a little and I played with wasd... got pretty used to it. I could do 360s and every thing really well, with my middle finger I can reach both buttons whenever even at the same time.

Oh I played step mania as well... I never could get into the asdf(f is for up) set up that a lot of people used... but I'm sure with practice anything become natural you know...

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Wanna borrow my Pixar movies? I''l give you A bugs life and cars, but,.....................

........... im never gonna give you UP :troll:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lets see how you do against KB this weekend x3

The Gutter $luts shall prevail sir~

I can't wait to see ya usin' poopy samus

:rosalina:
Nic/Raz/Ill/Kyle all had my Zair grace their poop holes and now its time for THE KING OF BEEF to enjoy it as well. Ill have vids up by sunday night.

SAX

Smash Ace
Nic/Raz/Ill/Kyle all had my Zair grace their poop holes and now its time for THE KING OF BEEF to enjoy it as well. Ill have vids up by sunday night.
Dude, If I ever go to Texas someday. We need to hang. Your Hilarious dude! xD

I'll enjoy watching the 3-0 sunday night. Unless you toy with him and troll him. *Looks at Xyro vs Nicole*

Dude, that ending was hilarious though. I was dying lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dude, If I ever go to Texas someday. We need to hang. Your Hilarious dude! xD

I'll enjoy watching the 3-0 sunday night. Unless you toy with him and troll him. *Looks at Xyro vs Nicole*

Dude, that ending was hilarious though. I was dying lol
DUDE YES, COME TO TX!!!!!! I can teach you how to do THIS VVVVVVVV to peach players

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Xyro's mad cool.

But i don't know who to root for.

Sigh.

The Peach boards have been awful nice to me.
But me and Xyro both play low tiers.

Also just watched dinner for schmucks.

I am so dissapony in myself.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ lol

man, i watched a Cross Counter vid today from E3...even Street Fighter x Tekken looks mad legit. And 3rd strike online coming out, and AE just came out...I picked like the best time to get into standard fighters

I just gotta get used to my new pad first. Playing the most technical character in AE doesnt exactly help but whatever :laugh:

oh, and im definitely maining Makoto in 3SO. shes in my top 3 favorite street fighter characters. King will probably be one of my mains in SFxT just because hes wearing a tiger mask (not a big fan of tekken but some of the chars are funny)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Yea as far as 3d fighters i only really ever like DOA and SC. DOA was fun though. But as long as i get to play a fighting game with chun-li itll be great. although i did like playing as Ingrid in SFA3M,

Also anybody else like playing the snake game while loading youtube videos?

Top Bottom