• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I don't have money......

But i'll take one if no one else buys them.

<3, you leave end of this month?
We need to play before you leave.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm considering just giving these TVs away. It'd be tight if someone gave me money for them... but I honestly don't think they are worth just having around when TVs are so cheap now.

Let me know if you are interested.
How many TVs? What type of TVs? Got any pics? How much? lol questions

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So guys.

I need a place to live.
I've been kicked out.

I have til friday.
OR i may have to move home or kill myself.

Someone please please please help me.
Anyone need a roommate?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So guys.

I need a place to live.
I've been kicked out.

I have til friday.

Anyone need a roommate?
Wow that sucks bro! If i had a place i'd let you crash there till you got on your feet...but i dont :( i hope you find someone to help you so you don't have to go back home. That would put a damper on your studies as well wouldn't it?

On another note i have my schedule for fall at UCF :)

Got class monday-wednesday, 4 classes for now.

So hyped. Already got in touch with a bunch of clubs and such.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm considering just giving these TVs away. It'd be tight if someone gave me money for them... but I honestly don't think they are worth just having around when TVs are so cheap now.

Let me know if you are interested.
How much do you want?

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
So guys.

I need a place to live.
I've been kicked out.

I have til friday.

Anyone need a roommate?
I don't know you (yet?), but my fiancée really needs a roommate. Right now I'm living in South Korea finishing up a year-long teaching gig, but I'm returning to live with her on July 18th. She's been looking for a roommate all month; you can move in anytime. It's a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom place in Knight's Landing. I forget the exact price (what range are you looking for?), but we're pretty chill people, it's a really nice place (in my opinion), with a free shuttle to UCF, and it'd be cool to live with a fellow smasher. (I can't wait to return to the Orlando scene.) I'll post her craigslist add info here when I find it. In the meantime, you should email or call her. I'll PM you her contact info.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
thier smaller old tube TVs pretty light nice for taking to fests and tourneys and stuff. you can fit both in a trunk easy.
You'd have to be willing to drive up here to get them though.

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
Okay that'd be cool.
:D
Hmm, I can't access Craigslist at my middle school; the site is blocked. So I won't be able to give you a link to the ad yet. I'll have to wait 4 or 5 hours till I get home and can use my own computer.

Perhaps my school's blocking it because the Korea version of craigslist has recently gained some notoriety on account of pimps advertising their prostitutes on it. (Conducting their business through English-language websites helps them fly under the radar, apparently.)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hmm, I can't access Craigslist at my middle school; the site is blocked. So I won't be able to give you a link to the ad yet. I'll have to wait 4 or 5 hours till I get home and can use my own computer.

Perhaps my school's blocking it because the Korea version of craigslist has recently gained some notoriety on account of pimps advertising their prostitutes on it. (Conducting their business through English-language websites helps them fly under the radar, apparently.)
I lost.
That was hilarious.

And no Gindler.
Lesson learned.

Btw
I WANT TO COME BACK OVER AND SEE YOUUUUUU

Exdeath

Smash Master
anything you think is reasonable... they are in pretty good condition. Anything at all would help with the move too.

40 for both sound reasonable?
That sounds great. :D Can I come pick them up when I go up to Orlando for NLL?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
A vanishing twin, also known as fetal resorption, is a fetus in a multi-gestation pregnancy which dies in utero and is then partially or completely reabsorbed by the mother or twin.

Twin within a twin, twinception

Top Bottom