• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
A vanishing twin, also known as fetal resorption, is a fetus in a multi-gestation pregnancy which dies in utero and is then partially or completely reabsorbed by the mother or twin.

Twin within a twin, twinception
...wow lol

I wanna play on saturday. be it brawl or AE or i could even learn some mahvel i dunno. I think imma go to this random charity MKDD tourney first though :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think ill be starting weekly gamefests soon. Currently talking with nll owner to use the backroom every week . Unfortunately it may be like 2-3 dollars but its like a door fee

Unless someone with a larger home wants to step up. I can't due to my current roommate situation

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you're looking for a car carmax is the best. Followed by autotrader/cars.com....if you got like no credit and barely enough for a down payment then drivetime is the way to go

Jeff you going to that Mario Kart charity tourney thing Saturday? Someone come over Saturday and play me in something rawr

Might just host a smashfest like last time in my room and move the bed again...yea its happening

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey guys.

I moved into "The Village At Alafaya Club"
It's about a 3 minute walk from Gallax's.

Not only am i happy to finally be somewhere with people :D :D :D :D :D

But i'm also happy that i have more time to find jobs, less gas to waste.. and i'm overall happier here already, and i only talked to my roomies 2x. haha.

If anyone wants to play or hangout tomorrow i'm down ::) :) :) :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gamesfest

Alright so I'll have a gamesfest at my place Saturday. From like noon until whenever. I'll have one setup for my xbox (AE and Marvel) and 1 setup for my wii on my own. We could probably use one more TV max maybe (gonna be like 7-8 people max, probably like 1-2 lol)

If you down, let me know. I cant actually go over 8 so thats why im asking

8608 Falstaff Place
Oviedo, Fl 32765

the only clubbing im doing tomorrow is clubbing my clothes clean cause tomorrow is laundry day

SAX

Smash Ace
Alright so I'll have a gamesfest at my place Saturday. From like noon until whenever. I'll have one setup for my xbox (AE and Marvel) and 1 setup for my wii on my own. We could probably use one more TV max maybe (gonna be like 7-8 people max, probably like 1-2 lol)

If you down, let me know. I cant actually go over 8 so thats why im asking

8608 Falstaff Place
Oviedo, Fl 32765

the only clubbing im doing tomorrow is clubbing my clothes clean cause tomorrow is laundry day
Got dibs on this

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro.

Hangout with me.
Ride johns :(. If i had a ride i'd just meet up w/you tomorrow and ask nick if he wanted to chill there after his rehearsal thing. It's just not good timing this friday. I don't even know if i can go to GDXs thing. Though ima try.

Edit:

GDXs as of now:

Sax
Mink
Me?
Jeff?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol np gindz and.sax could I get a ride tomorrow? I'm sure gdx wants me and solo to go to teach him ae. I got gas. Also me you kuro solo and 2pro need to start doing our every other day training again like we did last summer. Yea mink I got ride johns to

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Black people would be awesome to have over Saturday lol

especially since they play AE

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Keith, can I borrow that classic controller grip adapter? My hands are ready for capture after a run or two
You can borrow my other cc pro if you want. I have 2

But I'm at work and I didn't bring it with me. You'd have to come get it

If you do come get it we can play at the house with two separate tvs

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
AE? Theyu sold AE? SSF4 JUST came out...

I'll see about coming over saturday... at this rate though it's looking unlikely got a lot of packing?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
When do you leave on Friday?
when ever we are done packing pretty much no set time...

If you want these TVs you'll prob have to make the treck specifically to come and get them. this sat may be a good time since Keith is having his fest (if you were planing on going)

Top Bottom