• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I was thinkin' of going to GA on the 24th. But since i just got hired today... i don't know if i'm doin' that haha.
I already have to request off the 30th for Halloween Horror Nights.
And the 8th for Danny.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I understand bro, its all cool. Great job on the new job btw. And I would still love it if I had some FL rep up here in the peach state. (I'll try to get some women here...) And the tourney itself isn't last notice, its been posted since May.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I was thinkin' of going to GA on the 24th. But since i just got hired today... i don't know if i'm doin' that haha.
I already have to request off the 30th for Halloween Horror Nights.
And the 8th for Danny.
lolfag.

I'm going to HHN on the first, my 23rd. Gettin wrecked with my sis.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Halloween horror nights = not worth it

I want to try Busch gardens howl o scream though

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well HHN is probably scarier but the line wait to how good the show is ratio isn't worth it. For an hour+ wait to walk through a "haunted house" that lasts a minute to me is BS

Plus the rides aren't open. At least at howl o scream if the scaring part sucks you can still ride a roller coaster

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Well HHN is probably scarier but the line wait to how good the show is ratio isn't worth it. For an hour+ wait to walk through a "haunted house" that lasts a minute to me is BS

Plus the rides aren't open. At least at howl o scream if the scaring part sucks you can still ride a roller coaster

You obviously haven't gone through The Thing house. That house was ****in ridiculous.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That must be a recent addition after howl o scream was created. Because when I went to HHN roller coasters were closed during the night

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I need you all to text me with your name, be a gamer tag/ rl name or both plz and ty

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.

Exdeath, i can't even begin to express how excited i am to have some of those replays up.

There should be one thats my zss vs Fearless's oli and fearless's MK (in a MM) please get that.
and there is me and Pest's MM, my ganon vs his diddy. I think our MK one is there too.
The one of me and jelly is a MM..

and uhm.
The rest are tourney i believe. If you have any questions, i'll try to answer them.
Also, the earliest tourney, doesn't use the .gct that i provided. It uses a tripping one.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Okay.

Exdeath, i can't even begin to express how excited i am to have some of those replays up.

There should be one thats my zss vs Fearless's oli and fearless's MK (in a MM) please get that.
and there is me and Pest's MM, my ganon vs his diddy. I think our MK one is there too.
The one of me and jelly is a MM..

and uhm.
The rest are tourney i believe. If you have any questions, i'll try to answer them.
Also, the earliest tourney, doesn't use the .gct that i provided. It uses a tripping one.
That's good; I don't have a tripping .gct right now.

pesticide

Smash Lord
I'm sitting here in Environmental Science class and we're learning about harmful chemicals and the teacher keeps mentioning "pesticides"

Needless to say, I was unable to surf the web on my iPod touch without constantly looking up thinking he was talking to me

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm sitting here in Environmental Science class and we're learning about harmful chemicals and the teacher keeps mentioning "pesticides"

Needless to say, I was unable to surf the web on my iPod touch without constantly looking up thinking he was talking to me

That sucks. :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Thats really funny. Hahahaha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have to redo it cause the actual pic is too small but heres what my stick will look like more or less:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Iron fist looks badass. Anyone know who the voice actor is? It sounds like either Sean Schemmel or Travis Willingham. Anime fans know what I'm talking about?

Top Bottom