• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

pesticide

Smash Lord
I want to host a relitively cheap tournament.

I know i spelled that word wrong.

All Brawl Side Tourney for like, 2$

Singles for 5? maybe even 2$
and dubs for 5.

Maybe a 2$ door fee so we can get pizza.

Just something fun. I'd like to have fun and not be so serious and i've been in the mood to do this.
Is anyone down?
I'm totally down for this

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know if there are smash 64 fests held anywhere? Would anyone else, besides the recent bunch, be interested in getting back into it?

Garb and Sheer hopefully = )

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Actually mooney moved far away for a short period of time, but hey who cares he's in Orlando now lol

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm thinking about renting a Toyota Corolla and going to Smash Rehash 5 in North Carolina on 2/10-11 (leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday). It looks like gas+rental fee would be $55 round-trip. The trip isn't 100% confirmed yet since I still need to get off of work and line up someone to take over my house-duties, but given the advanced notice there should be plenty of time.

Right now the car looks like:

Driver: Exdeath, Passenger Seat: D-Torr, 1/3 Backseats: Mooney

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
He's always loved in fl dude. You should go to tournaments more or smash fest so you could know the scene.

I'd love to. Where/when do fests happen? Seems almost as if the Brawl community in Orlando is more underground than the Melee community...lol

Actually mooney moved far away for a short period of time, but hey who cares he's in Orlando now lol

Yea I know that but he's been florida mainly

I moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico for half of last year, and Vladiovostok, Russia for half of 2010. I lived in New York the majority of my life, though. I've only been in Florida for about 6 years now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
welp, count me out tony jr. sorry

Project Storm Surge is that weekend in orlando anyway, and it has AE/UMVC3/KOF/etc so ill go to that

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
I'm thinking about renting a Toyota Corolla and going to Smash Rehash 5 in North Carolina on 2/10-11 (leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday). It looks like gas+rental fee would be $55 round-trip. The trip isn't 100% confirmed yet since I still need to get off of work and line up someone to take over my house-duties, but given the advanced notice there should be plenty of time.

Right now the car looks like:

Driver: Exdeath, Passenger Seat: D-Torr, 1/3 Backseats: Mooney
55 bucks per person?

Cause I'd like to at least reserve a seat for now, I'll know in Thursday

Exdeath

Smash Master
ill go exdeath. So you can comfirm me. Is mk banned? If not ill be playing mk that weekend.
I could talk to hrnut
55 bucks per person?

Cause I'd like to at least reserve a seat for now, I'll know in Thursday
It's Meta Knight banned.

Exdeath, D-Torr, Cash Mooney, 2-D Jeff, and HRNut (Priority because he lives with Jeff and is minutes away from Mooney A.K.A. they're the easiest to pick-up and he'll also be the best representative of FL for OoS) or Rust.

Given how much interest there is to go, there might be a second car going (there's already enough people who have expressed interest to fill a second car).

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
xD I'm going to start getting back into Brawl for February. It'd be sweet if you could make it up here to Ocala/Beverly Hills so you can whip me back into shape =o

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Drew, sometime in Feb.
I'm also hosting a tourney in Feb.

Eikelmann, smashfests only exist if you make them. They don't exist weekly or anything due to the lack of interest. We tried to have them every friday at NLL, but me GDX and Kuro were the only who showed.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Anyone know if there are smash 64 fests held anywhere? Would anyone else, besides the recent bunch, be interested in getting back into it?

Garb and Sheer hopefully = )
I've been playing smash64 recently with a group of friends. None of them play smash that often though so I find myself constantly winning, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I'd be happy to play with anyone here.

This Friday, I'd like to organise a smashfest at my place. Anyone interested? :)
Where you at?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For some reason i agreed to take my coworkers friday night Drunk shift. aka 11:30p-5am.
The worst part is i was already scheduled for 7-11p.
fml.

Top Bottom