• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Someone should host a smash fest tonight. I haven't hung out with you guys (outside of tourneys) in a while

:phone:
Blast it! If I wasn't so addicted to playing FFIX all night I woulda checked up on this thread and I woulda gotten something going.
I'll be having a smashfest sometime during this coming week though.

Edit: I really need my second controller back...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I own FFVII--XIII-2 x3

also, you people need to play Skullgirls

also also since deals are passed around here from time to time, I'll post this one I found in the BB fb group:

"If anyone is in the market for a stick and doesn't care too much about the aesthetics, head over to the Gameshark store and you can pick up the Madcatz SCV Soul Edition stick for either 360 or PS3 for only $100 + shipping(making it $117-ish including tax too) with the coupon code "SCV100". Not sure how long the offer lasts or how much stock they have of said sticks, so get on it!"

http://store.gameshark.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=430

very nice deal if anyone happens to be looking to buy one
inb4keithandhisstylishQanba

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
:laugh:

I'll probably buy skullgirls when I get home. Gotta support those who make a good fighting game

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
It gives me the warm fuzzies to see such support for my favorite game. Good stuff.
Zidane/Vivi for SSB4! Lol j/k im not even gonna go there.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
6 is pretty godlike. That's on my replay list too.

Anyway. Smashfest, my place, before 5 dolla footdives comes up. What day do we all want?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The only day i really can is Friday i believe. But i work Wed // Thurs from 7-11 (til 1 am on wed) and Friday 11:30-5am, Saturday the same.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
can you say cfl domination :metaknight: hide your tournaments people lol. yall better keep him banned. my :metaknight:, :popo: combo is too broken. y'all better hope black people can stop me lol.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
wow, kinda cool to see this thread still alive and kicking. haven't really played since last year. where do ppl play smash now?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
wow, kinda cool to see this thread still alive and kicking. haven't really played since last year. where do ppl play smash now?
Tournaments are usually over at Next Level Lan, or at Mink's house.
He also tends to do smashfests once in a while, and so do I. Just keep up with this thread and u should see everything u need to know.

Top Bottom