• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm in the middle of an exam frenzy.
I can play today (friday) and saturday. Not sunday, but then I'm free forever after that.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I have the sads also. It's cool, we'll move Kirby back up.

Also, I think Snake is too low.
Also, I coulda sworn Toon Link was gonna move down. Oh well.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Who cares about a ****ing tier list?

Just wreck **** with your characters.
The only reason why I care in the slightest is that brawl has a **** ton of FotM users and bandwagoners, so we're gonna see a giant influx of olimar "mains" pretty soon.
And i'm not looking forward to it at all.

Kyon I'll be available Monday at night and all day Tuesday as well, so i'm interested. Holla.

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
The only reason why I care in the slightest is that brawl has a **** ton of FotM users and bandwagoners, so we're gonna see a giant influx of olimar "mains" pretty soon.
Eh I don't see why that would upset anyone here unless they intend to travel. FL doesn't care for such things really and everyone plays whoever the hell they want lol.

:rosalina:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

True. The sad thing about it is that Olimar's learning curve isn't all that steep either IMO so he'll be a pain regardless of whomever uses him. I hate Olimar in Brawl with a passion and personally feel he makes Brawl much much much worse than Metaknight does. That's just me though.

Eh I don't see why that would upset anyone here unless they intend to travel. FL doesn't care for such things really and everyone plays whoever the hell they want lol.

:rosalina:
I'm still gonna travel to OoS tourneys. Only to chill and play Marvel though. Maybe enter Brawl.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
True. The sad thing about it is that Olimar's learning curve isn't all that steep either IMO so he'll be a pain regardless of whomever uses him. I hate Olimar in Brawl with a passion and personally feel he makes Brawl much much much worse than Metaknight does. That's just me though.
you and many others. even us ganondorf mains don't mind mk too much.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
wumbo recorded all those matches from that fest that one day. All the diddy/falco stuff. Will upload after i record sax's matches.

Going to tennesee on the 19th :p god damnit keith. That's twice u schedule nll when i want to get ppl to come w/me OoS >.> :laugh: jkjk

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
iunno

But ppl i've asked and said "i'll try" are tommy(ryo), dylan(apple jelly), ryan, gary(really not likely for him he said though), and nick(sax).

I'm going regardless. But ya ofc i want my fl peeps to come w/me.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
wumbo recorded all those matches from that fest that one day. All the diddy/falco stuff. Will upload after i record sax's matches.

Going to tennesee on the 19th :p god damnit keith. That's twice u schedule nll when i want to get ppl to come w/me OoS >.> :laugh: jkjk
cool, u da bess.

Top Bottom