• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Gamestop waterford?

k

---

So I might just bring my wii after all, because I'm having a ton of trouble trying to figure out how HBC works. Looks like I'm gonna install the apps myself.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm going to be a loner and sit at home and download the game from the eShop. I deal with people all day at work. I don't want to see a soul at midnight.

Because I'm a right ***** :3

Lad

Smash Apprentice
K bros, smash fest is gonna start at 2sh, I live in Sterling Central Apartments. It is on Alafaya and Central Florida Blvd(right across from Campus, big apartments with parking garages). When you are here and pulling in please text me so I can let you into the garage. If you can find a spot between the two buildings(I live in the one on the left) feel free to park there otherwise when I let you into the garage you need to park on the roof(sorry, I don't want anybody getting towed). Anyways, ill walk ya to my place once i come get ya. See yall tomorrow.

Cell: 954-616-7493. Text me when you're here.

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
I can't make it. My step-dad took the car so I can't get a ride. I'm really sorry. If you guys plan another one, I will make sure to come to it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
A day well spent. Thanks for the brawls and sippy cups of rage. Thanks for the ride, komic.

Thanks for lad's respect towards me for walking all the way to his home.

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
K bros, smash fest is gonna start at 2sh, I live in Sterling Central Apartments. It is on Alafaya and Central Florida Blvd(right across from Campus, big apartments with parking garages). When you are here and pulling in please text me so I can let you into the garage. If you can find a spot between the two buildings(I live in the one on the left) feel free to park there otherwise when I let you into the garage you need to park on the roof(sorry, I don't want anybody getting towed). Anyways, ill walk ya to my place once i come get ya. See yall tomorrow.

Awesome smash fest today bro! We hAVE to get some of these going. Thanks for being awesome and letting me play your falco like 2000 times to learn a lot of stuff! I will beat it consistently...soon....lol

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Was a great smashfest indeed, thank you all for coming!
Awesome smash fest today bro! We hAVE to get some of these going. Thanks for being awesome and letting me play your falco like 2000 times to learn a lot of stuff! I will beat it consistently...soon....lol
Not until you stop getting hit by side smash ;).

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Can someone give me details on smashfest?
Its where everyone who shows up role plays as their favorite smash bros character, and we all have a massive orgy, while each person is yelling their characters taunts while inserting their genitals in the others orifices.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Its where everyone who shows up role plays as their favorite smash bros character, and we all have a massive orgy, while each person is yelling their characters taunts while inserting their genitals in the others orifices.

I like the crudeness though

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Lad no more practice with me? :(

Top Bottom