• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone housing for CEO? I'm probably bringing a carpool of 4, and all we would need is carpet, a roof, and smash. If you need compensation, we would certainly oblige. If anyone knows anyone who is willing or is willing to give us this courtesy, it would be greatly appreciated. #FucMkIstillplayhimtho

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Well, more like he didn't want the game to just be about "more characters and stages". I'm sure he said the same thing during Brawl's development.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just wait and see.

In the meantime, work this week at wet n' wild is all I'm doing. If anyone wants to visit, just look for me around the park.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I completely forgot this thread existed

Also D, just get a hotel room a the CEO venue itself. That room has two beds and carpet floors, plus you dont have to pay people for gas/toll money

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Warning Received
I kinda don't wanna post this so that Keith doesn't come and give me the Johnson, but I feel I have an obligation nonetheless lol.

There's a little Brawl tourney goin on in Knight's Circle on April 11th, you can see info and register online here. For some reason it's cheaper to pay in-person on the day of the tourney than it is online, but whatever.
:laugh: <3

I was at PAX Eeast last weekend so I couldn't have come anyway

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Theres a Gainesville tourney that same day, so I dunno how your attendance will fare

related note, I wont be at either event, as I'll be at UFGTX. Good luck though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Is this like already posted? Why does this always happen to me @.@ guess I'll push it forward a week or something
yea there's already a thread in tournament listings. Ryo made it

A May 31st tourney I have a high chance of attending though

Last edited:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
@ GDX were coming from Louisiana by car. I figured gas would be about $30 a head and then food and registration. The venue, from my knowledge, has already been filled or its already out of our price range. So in order to cut costs and as well see how the local scene plays the game; we decided to seek local housing. We were housed at WHOBO and I remember playing friendlies at PJ's house till 5:00 in the morning. Good memories can come from the local scene offering housing.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
It's funny how PIE's tournaments and Ryo's seem to always conflict with each other...

Didn't that happen in February?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Are PRs worth doing at this point? I don't follow the Florida Facebook group so I wouldn't know if the higher ups compiled a list or something there but here on Smashboards that thread seems dead.

Last edited:

M@v

Subarashii!
Hola Amigos, I'm coming back to Orlando for CEO :).

You guys know anyone looking for melee and or pm team mates?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I think Florida hangs out more on Facebook groups? But even then, I'm part of one and it seems barren.

October can't come soon enough.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
I don't know anyone here, a lot of young bucks and new faces. I'm from the Radix (Toneh the tiger) , XYZ, GDX, Toon Lio, Gindler, etc... generation of smashers. So I was just wondering if any of those guys from my old gang still played, or if they gonna invest time in the new one.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't know anyone here, a lot of young bucks and new faces. I'm from the Radix (Toneh the tiger) , XYZ, GDX, Toon Lio, Gindler, etc... generation of smashers. So I was just wondering if any of those guys from my old gang still played, or if they gonna invest time in the new one.
The most you mentioned don't come here often. They're in a facebook group instead.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/304489126305123/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh look at that its Tom. Most of us don't really post anymore its usually just Facebook

PyroJet

Smash Apprentice
The fb page doesn't mention anything about weeklies/monthlies from what I saw at a glance. Anybody in the group interested in setting something up?

Corby

Smash Cadet
The fb page doesn't mention anything about weeklies/monthlies from what I saw at a glance. Anybody in the group interested in setting something up?
Codyyy and I have been interested in getting new people to play with us lately. We play usually at least once a week, and always have at least 2 set-ups available for when we have multiple people over. We play both Brawl and P:M, if you're interested in joining (or any of you guys!) let me know!

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Codyyy and I have been interested in getting new people to play with us lately. We play usually at least once a week, and always have at least 2 set-ups available for when we have multiple people over. We play both Brawl and P:M, if you're interested in joining (or any of you guys!) let me know!
I'm interested.

When are where at?

Last edited:
Top Bottom