• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
i'm always down to play any smash game, but would rather play brawl over pm, highest preference in gameplay is 64, melee, brawl, and then pm.
I'm surprised to hear that you enjoy brawl more than PM, considering how known you are for your melee game. Good stuff!

I think it's been a little too long since I last visited this thread. I think I just completely stopped receiving notifications x.x
We have to host a fest or something soon, guys.

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Yeah, aren't you one of the better Bowsers in Florida or something? I thought you were better known to play Melee.
i'm one of the best bowsers in the world, rather. but lets be real, that title isn't too meaningful. i'm also working my way up to being the best ganondorf. give me another year :bee:

i'm down for a fest. someone host plz

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Well, a player named Corby is hosting a fest on Saturday. I believe he lives in UCF area. I might show up.

Just letting you know, I think it's only brawl. He's trying to get as many people over as he can so if you're interested, he'd probably like to see you guys there.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, a player named Corby is hosting a fest on Saturday. I believe he lives in UCF area. I might show up.

Just letting you know, I think it's only brawl. He's trying to get as many people over as he can so if you're interested, he'd probably like to see you guys there.
This saturday?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I won't be able to make that if that is the case. I think someone should like, host a bi-weekly Smashfest.

(Not it.)

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ha, Vinyl doesn't drive. Can't believe he walked miles to someone's house to play Smash Bros when he should have stayed home playing the newly released Pokemon X and Y.

Last edited:

Corby

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone.

Smashfest at my place this Saturday. If you're interested in attending then feel free to! Just lemme know. :kirby2:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'll have to consider. If I have the car to drive I'll attend. By the way, @ Corby Corby , are you going to that Smash gathering thing hosted by Gaming Knights?

Corby

Smash Cadet
I'll have to consider. If I have the car to drive I'll attend. By the way, @ Corby Corby , are you going to that Smash gathering thing hosted by Gaming Knights?
I wasn't aware of it, what/when is it?

Also, for those of you who don't know, I live across the street from UCF. If you're close you should come out! I'll send my phone number to those interested. We typically play Brawl/P:M.

DK-RULES

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't aware of it, what/when is it?

Also, for those of you who don't know, I live across the street from UCF. If you're close you should come out! I'll send my phone number to those interested. We typically play Brawl/P:M.
I am interested. Please send times to see if I can make it.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Brawl and PM players in CFL who lurk here should really attend the proposed weeklies that Corby is hosting. And we're going to need to work together to promote tournaments here in Orlando (because I'm not a big fan traveling hours away exclusively to attend tournaments, no shade to Gainesville and Jacksonville!).

Top Bottom