• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
wait what, were comin, its just kei and tom outa town.
im pretty sure its me, caps, garb, gindler, mata, james, gallax, s` so far.

Bring wii's!

zazen

Smash Rookie
alright awesome, more than enough, seeya guys at 7.

I'm gonna convince oumu to play tonight after work, his DeDede's getting better, but i think he's scared to give it a public debut.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I was up all night and morning study for a test, then the called me to work and I just got out and Im tired beyond belief. So ima just call it a night. Sorry guys for messing yet another fest. Hey yall all goin to gamezone right? If so ill see you guys there and i want friendlies with alafaya Crew!!! Yall should bring zazen too i wanna meet him

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey, is anybody free tomorrow during the day?

Any time before 5ish, I am free... seriously, from 8-5, I have NOTHING...

so if anybody wants to get together and play Smash (or really any other game... I play everything) or just hang out / do something, LET ME KNOW!

You can respond to this post or call me up tomorrow at 863.602.0079.

I know most fests happen during the evening, but seriously, during the day, let's do something.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm gonna guess that theres probably not gonna be a smashfest tommorrow, or saturday. i think everyone will wanna chill on 4th of july. i wonder if anyone can do a smashfest on monday since i got it off (finally!). zazen, i need to meet up with you so you can help me fix my wii.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
That was a cool smashfest, even though i was only there for like 3 hours.:laugh: I probably will be able to make a smashfest probably once a week. Sometimes i won't come to the ones that start at 7:00 or later because then i'll stay for a little bit. I'm better off going to fests that start probably around 5ish. Reasons why i left so early......
1. I'm 15
2. Parents
3. I live with my parents at age 15.
They obviously wont let me stay after 12:00 with people at there 20's.

I was really only introduced to two people(i think) zazen and radiX. I heard other people's names, and played with others, but didn't really know who they were. It's kinda my fault though, i didn't really go up to anyone and ask who they were.....oh well.

Zazen-Thanks for having me. Your actually the first person i played, you got a good olimar. Probably better than mine.

Tony-Thanks for all the snake experience, i never really played a really good snake offline before. And thanks for also informing me.

Others-GGs and i hope to actually know who was who later on.......

But all in all i had fun. Oh and whoever asked where i lived i live in the western part of Orlando, near winter park and stuff. And am i the only one who has to drive far away that we had to use the toll road?:laugh:30 minute drive.

Well goodnight all!:)

TEECO

Smash Ace
Yeah my parents are wack too man.. but im two years older than you >__>

Next smashfest is on the.......?th

EDIT: For the record Fenrir, I would be down to chill with you but I'm busy tomorrow. :019:

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I'll be back Sunday! Hopefully we can get some smash in...

Also I saw a thread, and they were making a list of the best mains of each character from each region...

I'm hoping they mention Galudua and me for the South Atlantic region for IC!

zazen

Smash Rookie
To Ramen: It seems lots of people have been talking about having the fests earlier once in a while, so i could see doing one as early as like noon or 2 depening on the people and then we can run till night, that way you can stay longer. Had a lot of fun playing you your MK is great, I'll definetly have to re-match you sometime.

And to everyone else there: IT was hella fun, as always, hope to play you all again soon.

Toneh

Smash Lord
dont forget, im bringin a newbie.
lies, u never came.

oh yea zazen, a fest starting at 1 or 2pm sounds much better so everyone can stick around longer :D. u should plan that for the next one.

fenrir: im gonna be sleepin in since we just finished the fest lol but if u dont find anything u could always come to my place to play smash from 3-4 or 4-5pm or something. Just txt me.

ramen: yea np. its fun fighting mk. Yours was better than i thought it was gona be. I wish i could get that practice all the time. Try and stop by again soon.

And you still havent met everyone yet. You've only met like a quarter of us haha.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Fenrir: im down to hang out but i might be sleeping.

Ramen: it was fun playing you I was so off my game tonight tho . I was the zero suit. I swear its way better that that. but yea hope to see you at more fests man. and dont be afraid oof us. well maybe gindler because he likes teenage boys. But yea man mak it out more and once in awhile, depending where you live, im down to give you a ride just let me know. You metaknight is beast dude.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Fenrir omg lets be friends

I am free we can play ANY VIRTUAL CONSOLE OR WIIWARE GAME

please hang out with me anytime (including right now or anytime today)

321-604-8717

I'm so lonely

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Yo thanks guys, and yeah starting early like around 2:00 would be great for me. i mostly only used MK, but i used Pit and Marth twice, and sonic once, and i never even used Olimar. Next time i'll make sure to use all of them.

And to the wario player(Gindz i think) work on not airdodging to mk's fshash, and actually you weren't the only one who did that too. Airdodging near mk is not a really good idea...

Well see ya around:)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Guys, I'll be back Sunday! Hopefully we can get some smash in...

Also I saw a thread, and they were making a list of the best mains of each character from each region...

I'm hoping they mention Galudua and me for the South Atlantic region for IC!
I cant think of any other climbers they would mention. I better be on there for Pit :coolmonke

Post the thread here so i can check it out please!

Hive64

Smash Rookie
I would REALLY appreciate if i could borrow it some time. I got a torx 4 to get most of my wii's tri-wing screws out but theres one extremely stubborn one. I have to realign the eye :-[

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
I cant think of any other climbers they would mention. I better be on there for Pit :coolmonke

Post the thread here so i can check it out please!
Here's the link, Check it out guys it's pretty interesting. They are trying to compile the best mains from all regions (more than one is highly recommenced, but of course not to many...just see for yourself)

I have a feeling a good handful of you guys will make the Atlantic South spot for your mains. Though I think you need to give them proof or something (word of mouth?), or tell them about yourself. I haven't read to in depth about the thread, so sorry for any false info. I saw the region section and got excited. If you have the time, skim over it and see whats going down.

I'd really like to see some of you guys in those spots! *Cheers*

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7748858#post7748858

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol that's a silly idea

just gonna give rise to more meat riding and stupid drama

but w/e

Top Bottom