• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
god motha ****in meow mix in the ucf threads wtf.

lol Gindler wtf is up with our mario and luigi team ****s crazy good

then out meta wario team was fail for the first two matches

Caps05

Smash Cadet
oh and btw good luck gindz and we will see you when you come back. dont slack off in brawl while you're gone

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
gindler, next time we meet, i'm going to be a lot better. i'll find a way around wario. good luck in jax man. hopefully we'll see you at florida gaming.

ps- 800th post. still going.

zazen

Smash Rookie
OK back from the dead, i've been crazy busy lately , but now am hoping to host a smashfest. Friday or saturday are good we can do it 2pm to 2 am. So which day is better for you guys?

Noa.

Smash Master
We're already having a tourney tomorrow at Gallax's friend's house tomorrow.

You should come. I'll finally be able to meet the other Oli player in Central FL.

zazen

Smash Rookie
awesome i need to be reading these threads more. I'll definetly make it. Though where's the location?

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Need Oli practice....

Good to see you back zazen!

I love fighting snakes....

TTT, HRNUT!

Also need more Rob XP....

Teeco!

Don't think I'll make it Friday, I got to much work for finals. After Friday though Ill be a smash maniac!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
cool another pika to help me prove that match up isn't 10000:-9900 pika.

I'm bringing my camera. if you don't want to have your losses online I'm not recording our matches. I hate it when people ask me to delete a match, play your best and you'll get what you deserve up! I do post up my losses.

Top Bottom