• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I used to have premium membership just so I could get 1000 PMs.

That was back when the price was:

$7 - 1 month
$15 - 3 months
$40 - 12 months

Now the prices are WAY cheaper.

$4 - 1 month
$7 - 3 months
$12 - 12 months

It actually doesn't seem like a bad idea now.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
being a premium member allows you to change your name...

if your subscription runs out with your name still changed, will your name revert back to original, or stay the new one?

hmm...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
it all stays

that's why it's worth it to get a one month subscription, and change everything to how you want it

nevershootme

Smash Master
I used to have premium membership just so I could get 1000 PMs.

That was back when the price was:

$7 - 1 month
$15 - 3 months
$40 - 12 months

Now the prices are WAY cheaper.

$4 - 1 month
$7 - 3 months
$12 - 12 months

It actually doesn't seem like a bad idea now.
at least it's cheaper than SRK's premium

$3 - 1 month
$14 - 3 month
$25 - 1 year

Gindler

Smash Champion
I feel like i should recreate this thread just to make it more active now that i'm movin on up
Like make a whole new one? I presonally don't endorse that idea, this thread has withstood the test of time and is plenty active.

Plus .D0c. is awesome!

But go fot it if you really want to though.

Oh just noticed mata's "this is SO stupid..." LOL

gallax

Smash Hero
mata isnt in the smash back room. lol.

and im gonna create a new thread the is for the super smash club at UCF if ya'll dont mind. i need a website for the club.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so along side kirby, diddy and fox, i've been thinking of picking up another character, i'm just not sure who. i was thinking pikachu, rob, or maybe pit. any thoughts you guys?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
mata isnt in the smash back room. lol.

and im gonna create a new thread the is for the super smash club at UCF if ya'll dont mind. i need a website for the club.
don't get ahead of yourself so fast. 1st get the approval of the club, then you can create the site. one step at a time.

you wouldnt like pikachu.
i did play pikachu in melee before and in brawl. i just need to get used to him, but i need help. rob's good too, but yea... i take back pit, hes gay and all they ever do is spam.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
i did play pikachu in melee before and in brawl. i just need to get used to him, but i need help. rob's good too, but yea... i take back pit, hes gay and all they ever do is spam.
My Pit is decent. I've picked up a bunch of characters recently. So when are you going to face my IC's, retro? ;)

gallax

Smash Hero
to test you sig you need to have a certain amount of characters in it. quote my statemet here then type in testing and it will show up.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
screw twitter....... can anyone get this thing to be sized right without having some ******** advertisment on it? ty

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
lol at everyone going for ics

infiniteeee
yea right. i'm looking to pick up another character, but i would never pic the ics since they're so gay with that broken chaingrab.

on another note, if i could change my title like sensei did with the mario hat, i'd probably put "kirby's not broken!" lol.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Lolol Fenrir... **** was legit.

Gotta couple things to say...

I want to brawl tomorrow yo
I really like yugioh again.. **** the haters lolol
My hair is mad short now
IDK why, but im having second thoughts on going to FL gaming..
You play yugimons?!?!?! Are u any good cuz me and my boys at GP **** everywhere we go (Orlando, Orange City, Daytona, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, and hopefully Indy)

PT is good clean fun :( like a episode of Full House
Yeah right, that's not what I heard the last time we played on japes... oh yeah, you're sooooo never getting your tv back

no... not yet at least. i'm just getting tired of seeing "ooohhh retroooooo". mata's been doing it and its annoying. now xYz? give me a break...
ooohhh retroooooo

get trolled

lol yeaaaaaaaaaaa idk i was thinking about diddy or falco idk

but it's just time to retire the red denim jacket

lolol i get so BORED :( :)
You should play falco he's got nuthin at all. When you can win with falco, you win cuz of skill!!!

soo here are some plans for a series of small tournies i'll try to run when i start living up there. mostly covering an emphasis on the following, Brawl, Brawl+, and TMNT Smash-Up (pending how the outcome of the game is)

Brawl: will include the following sub tournaments, normal brawl, Mk banned, S-tier banned, ISP (item standard play). Don't ask me why but they're there for diversity purposes and keep the game at least stable

Brawl+: typical Plussery releases

TMNT Smash-up: rules pending towards release of the game and several hours of play-test time for balance and stuff

I will make this as cheap as possible fees so no one is wasting $30 per weekend on a tourney. so fees can be like $5 (2 door because I need to pay rent lolz, 3 tourney) or just $10 (5 door, 5 tourney). I will also create a small rankings listing just to make sure u guys are aware of your status and how much u need to step up your game.

i'm just doing my best to get u guys go into beast mode come the following tournaments (Game Zone and GP Games, Gigs, Florida Gaming, Rx Gaming's upcoming tourney). I'll be free very often with the exception of work johns and whatnot,

and if you guys are bored and crap on campus, i'm planning on hitting the gym often to do rock climbing and tennis (which sometimes i lie and not go ever :( ) and chill with some student clubs on campus

and here's my official schedule for the semester:

I like this guy. Dude I've never met you, but you're cool in my book just for the way you think.

7630 bear claw run. right off of chickisaw. and bring wii cables if you can. the rca cables that is.

edit: my number is 772-579-3046
Did you move guy?

Why am I suddenly sick of Brawl guys?
cuz you want to play yugimons and get wrecked by me.
No lie son , unlike Brawl, I'm a serious problem in YGO

I still have my Insect Queen deck :3 I </3 Exodias
That card is garbage, exodia might be good if done right, can't think of a good build atm though.

ok now testing my sig!!!!
nice sig!

I need to hack my wii very very badly, but I has no twilight princess. I wanna play TvC so I can get competetive with

Karas/Roll
Karas/Ryu
Karas/Morigan
Karas/Polyman (maybe, cuz poly's broken as fvck)

Someone help me please!!!!

Oh yeah, Dead Weight is the ****!!!!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea it had alot of action,but alot of plot holes. ALOT of **** made no sense. Cheesy as hell. and please tell me i wasnt the only one that saw that "cobra commander identity" thing from a mile away. i wish i knew it was bad and just saved the money on district 9. so dumb.

but yea i'll go inglorious *******s with you nsm.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
bannerbomb, got it. There you go again being all awesome and stuff!

Now im gonna hack my wii and own the world with karas in TvC!!!!!!

Top Bottom