• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
you would like pikachu. any legit character doesnt suit your taste.
oh except kirby right? cause kirby is broken in your view points. give it a rest. you use snake, who is a gay broken character. i'm gonna try pika for a little. i could use your help.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
retro why were you being all lame about shaking my hand/chilling??

snake

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
haha i'll be the 3rd fox !!

Virg coaches me when i use him lol.

Virg is the man. I think crew battles with him arent really fun if you are on his team because he takes all their stocks so if you go after him you dont even get to play. It kinda sucks. haha

VIRG FOR S TIER (i just woke up i dnt know if i spelled teir right hah)
Lol!!! Thanks Caps. That made me smile ^.^ That's why i always go last in crew battles. Gotta make it fair, lol.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol nah the only reason why i'm going snake is cause i'm so tired of how people play against wario

and most people just say to camp back.......... it's just so boring

snake i can just camp anyone in the game twice as hard and it's not as annoying

besides, **** brawl :)

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
can anyone host a smashfest tomorrow day? i want to hold a tourney but am having extreme difficulties finding a spot to hold it. if you can provide the location i can run the tourney from there.

i figure there would be a 3$ entry fee and people like co 18 and hrnut and gdx and candy and esoj would come. then i would come and so would tony. that makes 7 people right there. draconoa and punk and hiroi would probably come. that makes 10 people. all we would need are virg, fenrir, caps, retro, mata, <3, xyz, Rx-, raz, deadweight, (raz and deadweights friend), sensei, neku, crsn, nexus, teeco, kiki, kenyu, etc... this would be a nice little tourney. especially for some good OOS'ers.
this post made me realize something... where the heck has kiki been? boy has been MIA since the last gigs.

Noa.

Smash Master
Kiki was at the other tournament at PK Basis's apartment. That was a week or so ago, maybe? My memory is off.

Anyways, hiROI and I are going to this. Punk9 can't make it though. We're bringing two wiis, and maybe a tv.

Someone post the address of whoever's hosting it.

-Spike-

Smash Ace

NEXUS WHERE ARE YOU AT? ITS BEEN SINCE FOREVER SINCE YOU HAVE POSTED. THEN U POST AND DONT EVEN SAY WASUP TO ME!!! THEN U DONT EVEN POST IF GP STILL EXISTS AND IF FURTHER TOURNEYS WILL COME Wats Goin on WITH GATHERING PLACE?

BTW I may make an apperance 2morrow, but im not 100% sure. My guess is that this tourney will run late, and i have to work at 5 am on sunday so idk if i can come. Ill post 2morrow if i can make it or not.

Gindler

Smash Champion
As for the tourney tomorrow, I may actually make it, as long as I don't have to see the Time Traveler's Wife tomorrow (time travel is awesome mind you)...and if I can work the auction tuesday. So I'd calculate a 40% chance

oh except kirby right? cause kirby is broken in your view points. give it a rest. you use snake, who is a gay broken character. i'm gonna try pika for a little. i could use your help.
Does dissing someone then asking for help usually work?

Pika's pretty lame though, I'd like him if he had some AIR SPEED. Air speed is easily the best stat in the game, well at least my favorite :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
**** u guys are still so dedicated to brawl

thats how we used to be in melee a couple years ago

i probably can't beat any of you in brawl anymore either

gallax

Smash Hero
i saw the time travelers wife, it was a good movie. good ending after the initial shock. its nice having a friend who works in the movie business and then invites you to go see it(especially when that friend is a girl).

@ retro- ill help you learn pika when you grow up. how does that sound?

Toneh

Smash Lord

yea its going pretty slow but hopefully we catch up to south florida soonnn
Anyways, hiROI and I are going to this. Punk9 can't make it though. We're bringing two wiis, and maybe a tv.

Someone post the address of whoever's hosting it.
its at 4431 riverton drive orl fl 32817
Bring wii's/tvs!
i dont think candy and esoj will be able to make it, but i learned to play a bit smarter after playing them

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah playing candy helped me out so much. idk what happened but something clicked after watching him fight Nova and my snake was doing really freaking awesome. then i was doing great agaisnt both radix and candy in friendlies. playing him was an awesome experience.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
retro why were you being all lame about shaking my hand/chilling??

snake

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pika's pretty lame though, I'd like him if he had some AIR SPEED. Air speed is easily the best stat in the game, well at least my favorite :)
knowing you gindler, i expected as much.

you could probably still own me in brawl.

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
How are you guys playing Candy and Esoj? Thats weird cause I remember them from MD. Did they move to florida? Candy was a top MD player.

Btw it looks like I'm for sure moving back to MD within a week. It was fun playing with ya. MD = too good:laugh:

Noa.

Smash Master
Is Zazen's a house or an apartment?

**** it, I wish I could've played Candy. Heard he was the best Snake in the Oli matchup. I could've learned a lot.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Oh we're in a house. We're pretty much all set up so whenever you guys wanna head over, i recommend bringing tv's and Wii's.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
GGsies tonight people.:) Had so much funsies. I'll probably post shout outs or whatever you guys calls it tomorrow, pretty tired right nows. Awesome crew battles:p Good night!

PS: please don't ask me why I'm talking like this...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
gindler lol come to my place on the 22nd :) :) :)

there's no way you're gonna be bad after i train you

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Mr. Madness has the best kirby in Central FL. Lol, seriously though if you wanna keep up play. It's not like you don't understand the game. I may start hosting more mid-day mini fest at my place before I go to work so if you wanna play give me a call.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
That was an aweomse night . It ended with 2v2 gannon fights..... so many spikes lol :)
And virg great fights your a very brave fox for fighting pika off the ledge =P

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
candy ***** my salco....

im pretty depresssed :(:embarrass

i need more snake training it seems.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i agree with xyz. I put up a great fight with zss but he beat me pretty bad.

P.S. there are a couple matches i saved on tony's sd card against candy gallax you need to upload like 3 or 4 of my vids. if you do then you are a true g

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I can't go to any fest till the weekend after this coming one :(

Unless ucf is so easy I can goof off on weekdays.

My parents are staying in Florida till the DAY before classes start. Auggh. They might leave alone Saturday when I'm moved in but prolly not.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
GGsies tonight people.:) Had so much funsies. I'll probably post shout outs or whatever you guys calls it tomorrow, pretty tired right nows. Awesome crew battles:p Good night!

PS: please don't ask me why I'm talking like this...
A Pit main ? When did this happen :confused:

UCF BRAWL CLUB

Name: Jose Menendez

Phone: n/a or you can give it to UCF if mandatory. ( If they need it you can give it to them since you have, i just dont want my number posted here for everyone and their moms to have it lol)

E-mail: hcbspike@aol.com

Gindler

Smash Champion
gindler lol come to my place on the 22nd :) :) :)

there's no way you're gonna be bad after i train you
Especially if you pick up snake, because snake's dumb

Gindler isnt' bad

He's just not good.

j/k I'm sure gindler would **** me in brawl now.
Lol, I do alright now go even with most of the UCF area kids now. Might be tourney viable now.

Sheer should unretire and go Salco too, it's what the cool kids are doing.

Top Bottom