• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I actually agree...

while there is a lot of random talk in this thread, it's main use is still as a smash fest locator... and you can see this on like every page of the thread...somebody is asking to play

And since this is talking about Brawl, instead of like Street Fighter and stuff, and it is relative to the region, it should be in the most obvious place, Atl South...

The post count loss is forgivable, no lie... but it should be where fest and tourneys are listed, rather than where people talk about non-smash related things.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
sheesh, working on custom character selection screens is a pain :-/

hey! looks like I didnt waste my 100th post on retro after all! lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
Jesus, I lost like 700 posts. I've been posting in here since the thread first opened. There was no real reason to move this at all.

Edit: oh it was exarch, he knows what's up. Oh, so apparently gallax's marth is getting even more legit...I haven't played since I moved away, lame.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I moved down from NJ about 3 weeks ago to attend Full Sail University. I played Brawl in NJ and i occasionally need something to do on saturdays. So whats crackin central fl?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
well this sucks. i have two suggestions:

1. we ask that this thread be put back at atlantic south instead of here and get our post counts back.

or

2. we start a new thread for ucf brawl like gallax had suggested earlier.

what should we do guys?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
guys you do know that this topic being placed here is justified, right?

Don't try to fight it just cause of post counts.

Toneh

Smash Lord
guys you do know that this topic being placed here is justified, right?

Don't try to fight it just cause of post counts.
post counts was a joke.
atlantic south was better since this is usually for smashfests, and easier for new ppl to find..
Doesn't seem different from the other regions.
I actually agree...

while there is a lot of random talk in this thread, it's main use is still as a smash fest locator... and you can see this on like every page of the thread...somebody is asking to play

And since this is talking about Brawl, instead of like Street Fighter and stuff, and it is relative to the region, it should be in the most obvious place, Atl South...

The post count loss is forgivable, no lie... but it should be where fest and tourneys are listed, rather than where people talk about non-smash related things.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
so these guys just come in and wrek our thread. I see how it is. LOL. Its really not that big of a deal. And post counts... lmao too funny.

gallax

Smash Hero
its mero. lol. and no, we arent playing anymore. and everyone better watch out, theres a new ganon in town. and that would be bonzo.

M@v

Subarashii!
So, depending on how things go, I might be coming down to Orlando from Jan-May to intern at Disney.
If I do, whos game?

Top Bottom