• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville as of now. We should be leaving early morning since its a 2 hour drive to Orlando.

We want to try and avoid late night driving (never know how long gigs will last), especially when were all tired out from smashing all day.

It would just be for the night, and well be leaving in the morning (or whenever we get up ).

Thanks

Toneh

Smash Lord
Don't worry about the housing... Thanks to all who offered!

Long story short... The cops jacked my ride.
why? There was no one there to rep IC's =(

good shiz guys holding it down at gigss.
Time to sleep for like 20 hrs

and WILL, its fun watchin ur falco at the fest, u needa enter soon or something its gettin better.
and make sure u dont work during gigs!

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah gigs would have been 10x's better if i had entered. stupid *** car. lol. at least i got to commentate. btw, more smashfests at my place!!!!!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
nope he is like across the street. The other side of university. I don't think he'd be showing up till real late if he did come by at all.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
bad. I work then. wendsday thrusday saterday sunday unless something changes with work.

Gindler

Smash Champion
yo i need ya'lls help like a lot. my car broke down and i just need to to play some smash tonight cuz im all stressed out. can anyone pick me up to play at raz's? i live off of chikasaw and colonial.
Shoulda called, ha

yeah gigs would have been 10x's better if i had entered. stupid *** car. lol. at least i got to commentate. btw, more smashfests at my place!!!!!
It really would have. Which reminds me I need to go watch those vids.

RAZ is awesome for those of you that didn't know.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
would anyone be down for a $2 or $3 (or $3 singles and $2 doubles) tournament at my place this Friday?

let me know

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
why? There was no one there to rep IC's =(

good shiz guys holding it down at gigss.
Time to sleep for like 20 hrs

and WILL, its fun watchin ur falco at the fest, u needa enter soon or something its gettin better.
and make sure u dont work during gigs!

thanks man I try... I need more MK, and apparently snake practice again its getting rusty... my salco vs mk match up is alot better than my snake match up right now.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i can contest for will. kids pretty smart....though my marth ***** falcos and salcos!!!! TRUUU
yeahhhhhh sonnnn.... na kid... i eat marfs son eat em!@!

i love the last name vastola ....i wish my last name was vastola.

Will Vastola... sick.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I may be able to go to Rx's tourney. What time does it start?

If I can go ill need a partner too!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'll team
10yeah
aight me and banzo! You said 10 am? For brawl right?

if this actually starts at 10 or 11 at the lastest I probably can stay for singles and doubles! But idk yet for sure gotta check if i work. Ill keep you posted Garbazno

i predict tony and rx- to team. anyone wanna take that bet?
That sounds about right. Those two cheaters lol
Be ready for Rock Paper Scissors :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yo xyz if you come u wanna pay for my singles entree fee? Memba last tourney i let u borrow $3 lol

.... i never got them back :(

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Lol spikes new avatar with pit and snake like that makes me want to put pikachu in the middle crouching and walking backwards. lolol

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Yo xyz if you come u wanna pay for my singles entree fee? Memba last tourney i let u borrow $3 lol

.... i never got them back :(
and my $30

Lol spikes new avatar with pit and snake like that makes me want to put pikachu in the middle crouching and walking backwards. lolol
lmao

his avatar is pretty legit just like his snake

Top Bottom