• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Pops + Caps = Popcaps

i won every event
that mattered

Also thank you everyone for coming!

P

popsotown

Good games to everyone.

I just really wanted to make first or second in a tourney once, I am happy now. I think i will switch to Captain Falcon or something now.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Great games everyone. Playing melee with Fearless and...uh...Andy...really makes me want to get good at it again. Third netted me 1.50$, which paid for a cookie and a soda at the gas station. XD.

Fearless....I rate your Olimar a 9 :D

Edit: Also, thanks for hosting it Rx- <3

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So guys bad news. I went to that GameKnights tourney and ..... got 3rd. Gdx got first, but I lost to sum fat uglyass olimar guy. He was pretty legit brawler, but he aint got **** on my homie fearless. I was the one who sent him to losers and then this guy barely beats me in losers finals thats just my luck. Im blaming it on 4am jawns lol

(BTW i went all snake)

So fearless u need to help me vs oli ASAP! LOL

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I had a good time at all the events. Best part of all.... No more ****ty controller =DAnyone wanna play some melee or brawl today. Text me something!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
garb you've gotten so much better than me in melee

i'm mad jealous.

it used to be (according to andy)

garb is more technical
rx- is the smarter player

now it is...

garb is way more technical and way smarter
rx- is a platform camper :(

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
lol no i just couldnt think of any other olimar players who could beat spike in the orlando area

im down to smash today

386 624 1064 text me or call me

im down to play in like an hour

OTRU...

Smash Champion
truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nukkaaaaaa

fvck yo i was mad fvcked up last nite son, good times hahaha

sorry to the kids i was talking thrash to lolz i started a drunk melee vs brawl debate after i got pissed off from being chain grabbed by a pikachu who was at the place

but anyways imma start going over to ur place mad often Will, u should have a smashfest tonite ill bring melee but i also wanna play brawl, im tired of being bad at brawl...

ohh and btw lets do a crew battle, noob testament vs whoever?? 4 vs 4

Noob Testament roster:
xYz
Skrach
sheermadness
myself

whos down to get owned by the melee oldschoolers of orlando???? we're gonna bring oldschool back to newschool in brawl

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If Noob Test starts playing brawl again I'll start training in melee again.

I'm dead up right now.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
noob test vs team ADD

roster : Razz, TonyTheTiger, Fearless, Gallax

lol aasem's freestyling is sick

more to come will? tru
sorry again for my friend

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Anyone down for all night brawl. Me and fear wanna try some doubles for fun. I can play till 7am tonight because i have class at 7:30. I don't know how many people are hardcore like me and stay up for brawl but just throwing it out there.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Anyone down for all night brawl. Me and fear wanna try some doubles for fun. I can play till 7am tonight because i have class at 7:30. I don't know how many people are hardcore like me and stay up for brawl but just throwing it out there.
****, wish I still lived there. Teams are the bombest.

Lol, hardcore:)

Oh, should be back down monday-wednesday so if there's any "smashfests" going on just lemme know if you want.

J

JBGamer

Anyone smashing tonight? I'd love to get in more practice, I'm available after 6 or so.

LOL didn't see your post Raz, Wednesday's good for me too

Top Bottom