• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Are they any good up there though?
That's what I was wondering. Ice climbers are stupid, but like everyone in orlando went even with good ol' Tom. Everyone from Orlando should go up there :).

Was RedHal that MK tom was playing when he was saying "**** metaknight" the whole time he was owning him? Ohhh that Tom.

You play green Ace yet? I hear he lives around there and is amazing.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
There not bad.

Florida has way more smash fest.... which leads to more expirence.

I'll be attending a tournament in CT, near Hartford this month.
IDK if thats anywhere near your hood Jimz ^_^
Are they better than us?

yeah I'm a town over from hartford, ask around about me and see what pops up.

OH OH! get this, I was talking to KRDsonic eventually he made fun of me for saying I can beat competent ICs and he blocked me after calling me a troll! I was like "If I can space on sheild against D3 why should I be getting grabbed by ICs?" and he blocked me!

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
If you want a blunt answer........ No they are not better than Florida.

No offence to NE smashers if you see this post, not trying to be a as.s or anything.

As for KRDsonic he's like 16 years old , so don't bother with him.

Like most boards, 95% of the people that post don't play in tourney, or have any idea whats going on. Either that or they're just testers/experimenters.

Talking with a lot of high lvl players who place well in florida, they to have said the same thing......

......"*** the Boards!"

I usually place well at every tourney I go to, I just don't go to the IC boards and post or brag about my placing. It's probably why I'm not known/respected as much, that and who wants to listen to a guy with 51 post?

But I know the best of Florida know who I am, so no worries!
I'm already Building up a name up here as well, and I haven't even gone to a Tourney yet.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
woah woah... 51 posts misread that?

all of that is irrelevant then... man let talk with garb about this matter.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Hay guys I can tell what region is better just by playing friendlies with people from the region!

Wait, didn't you get absolutely destroyed by Fatal in draft crews? With MK too, not even his main.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
thats pretty awesome you're doing well up there. I should check the ohio boards to see if they have any tournaments at the end of the month when im visiting for thanksgiving. i want to go up north and play easy people ha

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I know right? Fox be rapin scrubs!

P.S. I love Spike.
P.P.S. I was hoping someone wouldn't say, "Virg, M2K is MewtwoKing! Geez you didn't know that?!" Cuz you know what I woulda done? *****...with Fox.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
We aren't cocky!

Oh snap tom you got ***** in crews?! You still have 51 posts! Don't sound like traits a competent IC main.

Bizkit! I don't know you but you are from CT so you are awesome. How's the brawl seen up there I hear it's completely dead. :(

OverLade

Smash Hero
If we're gonna trash talk ATL North, lets do it for winterfest guys.

South crew is gonna **** North crew btw. :laugh:

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Hay guys I can tell what region is better just by playing friendlies with people from the region!

Wait, didn't you get absolutely destroyed by Fatal in draft crews? With MK too, not even his main.
LOL, Bizkit you a funny guy! No hate man just love.

I'm only one of the many players from Florida
I'm a good player yea, but I'm no Power Ranker.

Although your right, I can't make one assumption off of one smash fest
I'll have to met more NE smash to get a feel.

You guys know your stuff no doubt!

Meta, and Snakes will always be challenge, but that's a challenge I look forward to.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Bizkit! I don't know you but you are from CT so you are awesome. How's the brawl seen up there I hear it's completely dead. :(
It's not that bad, we have tournies practically every Sat. <3 NE Region, everyone is so chill and we don't have any of that bull**** drama other regions have.

And to X-Factor, not hatin, just watch what you say about other regions, especially since the only good player you played in friendlies there was Fatal, and I guess Bloodcross. So whoever you 3 stocked was probably a scrub.

So Fatal

Smash Master
LOL, Bizkit you a funny guy! No hate man just love.

I'm only one of the many players from Florida
I'm a good player yea, but I'm no Power Ranker.

Although your right, I can't make one assumption off of one smash fest
I'll have to met more NE smash to get a feel.

You guys know your stuff no doubt!

Meta, and Snakes will always be challenge, but that's a challenge I look forward to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-FACTOR View Post
Just got back from a smash fest............

I think I made more enemies than friends.

0-death.....

Fatal = #4 Power Ranker (Snake)

IcyLight = #5 Power Ranker (Lolimar)

Blood Cross = #8 Power Ranker (Refused to play Falco against me......)

PeachKid = #11 Power Ranker (Peach)

Consistently won, but I was a bit rusty on how to fight Snake and Meta (but still did good)

Everyone else = *****

This one for Florida, I should be a PR in no time!

so you say you will be a PR in no time to saying your just a regular play but no power ranker...:dizzy:

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
It's not that bad, we have tournies practically every Sat. <3 NE Region, everyone is so chill and we don't have any of that bull**** drama other regions have.

And to X-Factor, not hatin, just watch what you say about other regions, especially since the only good player you played in friendlies there was Fatal, and I guess Bloodcross. So whoever you 3 stocked was probably a scrub.
Yea dude, I'm not trying to hate on NE. I love the Boston area it where I'm from.
The last thing I would do is put down my home turf.

I'm sorry if things got mis-interpreted in the message, you know how that goes.
I'm not trying to start hostility, or come off as a prick, but I'm a really chill guy once you look past the CG's.

Other than that, I really look forward to meeting the entire NE smash crew and hope to be part of your ranks. I had a lot of fun playing with the few people that were there. Everyone was really friendly.

I'm just really excited to play a different region, that means more MU XP, more people to hang with. So I'm posting like a mad man, cause it invigorating to fight against different play styles.

Bizkit, I didn't get to sit down with you and chat, but you look like a laid back dude. I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other (and I can learn a lot from NE players). I know your Snakes legit, and as bad of a match up that is for me it's fun as all hell.

If anything, I want to grow with the NE smash scene, and give Florida a run for its money!

So the next time we meet Bizkit, I want a good ol' handshake and a match ^_^

I hate Florida, except for the smash scene. LOL, that why I got outta here asap when I graduated.

Although I may be returning do to a job in the near future...........

so you say you will be a PR in no time to saying your just a regular play but no power ranker...:dizzy:
LOL, Fatal I got love for you to man, your fun to be around.

Let me rephrase that:

"I HOPE to be a PR in the near future!"

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
It's all good x, just don't say floridas better than us just from playing a few friendlies and 3 stocking a scrub, that's what annoyed me
Yea, I see what you mean, I did come off as an as.s about that.
It would have annoy me to to have some random out of state player saying crap like that.

Again I don't mean to be a jerk, just looking to smash!

NE is good, no doubt.

Like I stated before, I can't make these assumptions off of one smash fest.

*The guy I 3 stocked was that PT player, I figured he wasn't that good anyway (no offence).

Again my bad, didn't mean for what I said to be an annoyance.
I got nothing but love for everyone!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Who's in the brawl scene I pretty much hear from the melee guys it's all new people now. (since they don't play)

gallax

Smash Hero
ya'll are lucky that im gonna be out of town this weekend cuz my zelda would destroy all. you hear that people? ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! including yo ness and pt!!!!

gallax

Smash Hero
zelda>>>bowser anyways jims. if you choose anything but zelda too you should quit playing the game. zelda is awesome!!!!!

except off stage

Top Bottom