• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
rush over mata.
cecil said they wana start right at 11 am so i duno if it'll last till 4:45 unless theres alota teams.
Send me a text during doubs and ill let ya know

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I get out of work at "9:00" that 1:30 in SnS time. I'll try and make it to a fest tonigt :) if there is one.

gallax

Smash Hero
i know dude. yoshi sucks balls. i was sooooooo close to beating the brik guy too. dammmit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got so stupid my first stock both matches. next time ima do better.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
YOU BEAT ME AND LOST TO POLT!

I'm gonna play yoshi and teach you how not to lose tony... it isn't that hard >: (

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
was polt edgehogging and spaming eggs? cause when i faced him at a tourney once, all he did was edgehog and spam his eggs at me. i totally lost respect for the guy for that.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi is pretty easy to gay if you know what he can do, just don't under estimate it and it goes down :p

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah so i know what i have to do next time i play yoshi. polt loves to bair>combo. if you are in the air he uses uair. if u r on the ground he reacts accordingly. ima start pulling nades and let his bair hit them. from there ima ****!!!!!

if he counterpicks me to rainbow cruise next time im going to use meta knight. watch his b like wtf?!?!?! i lost all respect for that dude too after the way he was treating me in tourney. i did nothing to provoke any attack from him.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
You dont have to worry about gay yoshi's anymore. Polt wont be MIA from the brawl scene for a while, becuz hes currently working on a film.

Real talk:
Dtorr and Gindler are G's!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yoshi is pretty easy to gay if you know what he can do, just don't under estimate it and it goes down :p
Jump armor is awesome

yeah so i know what i have to do next time i play yoshi. polt loves to bair>combo. if you are in the air he uses uair. if u r on the ground he reacts accordingly. ima start pulling nades and let his bair hit them. from there ima ****!!!!!
He may egg lay, it's like a better version of bite :ohwell:

Me and Gindler are the only manly Yoshis in FL

REAL TALK
Mad respect for Polt, he's pretty beast. Just not D-torr legit is all :)

Snake's still dumb

Top Bottom