• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I am going to start hosting smash tournaments the way they should be held.

-Pots will be posted for everyone to see and %'s of the pot split for the placings players will be posted as well.

What this means? No shady crap. The amount of money that goes into the pot (excluding a very minimal door fee) is going back to the players for everyone to see. I'm here to improve the meta game and enjoy competitive play, not rip you off.

-Pot split will be geared towards as many people as the entries allow.
Basically saying that I don't like 70 20 10, if I have 20 entries. I want to benefit as many players as possible but at the same time still having the incentive to come/improve your play for bigger prizes!

-All rules will be posted and payout will occur the same day.

-Will be saving a seeding chart to benefit the players who come more frequently and also using the location filter to avoid having people play with people they came with.

-Rules will be clearly posted and will follow them to the letter.

I want hype and either text me, aim, or pm if you have suggestions. In the next 2 days I will be posting all the info for EVERYTHING! So if you want your suggestion to be implemented (assuming its not, use items,or something ******** like that) get to me by then.

AIM=zeus8711
Text=321-213-7096

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

-Pots will be posted for everyone to see and %'s of the pot split for the placings players will be posted as well.

What this means? No shady crap. The amount of money that goes into the pot (excluding a very minimal door fee) is going back to the players for everyone to see. I'm here to improve the meta game and enjoy competitive play, not rip you off.

Basically saying that I don't like 70 20 10, if I have 20 entries. I want to benefit as many players as possible but at the same time still having the incentive to come/improve your play for bigger prizes!

-Will be saving a seeding chart to benefit the players who come more frequently and also using the location filter to avoid having people play with people they came with.

I want hype and either text me, aim, or pm if you have suggestions. In the next 2 days I will be posting all the info for EVERYTHING! So if you want your suggestion to be implemented (assuming its not, use items,or something ******** like that) get to me by then.

AIM=zeus8711
Text=321-213-7096

on what days man? and i still cant find your sd card. :(

Exdeath

Smash Master
Thanks to Razek for letting me stay at your house and thank you Fearless for coming over. It was lots of fun playing you guys. I've really been rude to <3 and Razek, coming over uninvited and I apologize for that; it's not right to do that. Despite my uncouth behavior you guys have still been very hospitable and I appreciate it very much.

Toneh

Smash Lord
gallax = bipolar in smash, u know its true.

Still workin on my diddy kong, gota make him more annoying in teams.
Fear-minus knows whatsup

raz the payouts for singles top 6 for your last tourny were 40 / 25 / 15 / 10 / 5 / 5

Doubs was 40/30/20/10

Razek

Smash Apprentice
A true event that happened last night no joke!
Razek,"Hey fear- don't run off the ledge and try to edge guard, because I don't want you to get gimped early and die at 10%.".

30 seconds pass by and fearless gets up tilted and respawns......

I glance over to fear- trying to Fair Radix Diddy to get monkey humped and watched as olimar falls to his death at 6%.

Razek,".....................Really?!?!?".

Toneh

Smash Lord
everyone got monkey humped. Even my teammate, right gallax :cool:
I've never done the zyzzx combo yet though
A true event that happened last night no joke!
Razek,"Hey fear- don't run off the ledge and try to edge guard, because I don't want you to get gimped early and die at 10%.".

30 seconds pass by and fearless gets up tilted and respawns......

I glance over to fear- trying to Fair Radix Diddy to get monkey humped and watched as olimar falls to his death at 6%.

Razek,".....................Really?!?!?".

also running off at 10% and getting barrel spikedddd

gallax

Smash Hero
everyone got monkey humped. Even my teammate, right gallax :cool:
yeah, u got greedy and was like im killing myself so gallax cant take my stock then ill run up to my unsuspecting teammate and grab him and throw him off the stage and bam!!! monkey hump him. gallax died and was like duma$$ monkey lol.

but u still never got a spike or monkey hump on me in singles. the one time you did it was when i had two stocks and u were at mid percent last stock and i ran off and was like forward air!!!!!!! lol. i missed and was then *****.

fear- was amazing last night. he let me hit him with like 50 c4s lol. it was great.

edit- how did it feel though to get wrecked by my ddd last night tony and get fsmash in the face at like 40% and die? that more than made up for the monkey hump imo. lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
me on my ds.
Tourney sounds like a good idea Raz.

"I'M LINK DAWG!"

Link don't get gimped.

Gindler

Smash Champion
gindler, once you come down here we should team...PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, quite the possibility :bumper:

AIM=zeus8711
Text=321-213-7096
Noice, very noice

gallax

Smash Hero
btw gindz, im looking for a house that we could possibly live in and cheap. if you are still interested im totally down having you as a roommate.

Gindler

Smash Champion
btw gindz, im looking for a house that we could possibly live in and cheap. if you are still interested im totally down having you as a roommate.
That would be sweet, I'm saving up money faster than i thought too. I'll have to see about my other offers too of course, my friend baltimore is hating pegasus pointe :laugh:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so i was thinking of changing my smashboards gamertag... just cant decide what to change it to...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I left my phone at GDX's or in his roomies car can someone give him a heads up on that?
I need my pnone bad.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
retro you gotta keep it the same, if you changed it you'll have to change your main and no one will know who you are.
i'm not picky between my mains now. i choose the character that best benefits me during the fight. and plus retro's not cutting it anymore. no one really knows me anyway so it doesnt matter.

Tony'sAwesome

There's a good one for ya
oh hell yes! lol. thats a cool one, but i thought of my new gamertag. how do you guys change it exactly?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
well first you have to go into your edit profile and change your name and everything. The admin will see that and email you about your tag change. its pretty easy. once you get the email you email him back with what you want then all you gotta do is wait...should be changed in about a week or so.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
raz i found your sd card! oddly i didnt find mine. do you have it by chance?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Top Bottom