• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Wow!

What an awesome birthday gift by smash boards, I was wondering when they were going to release a new one!

Not only can I celebrate my B-day today, but to a higher tier placement to my freaking IC!
I hope my recent placing in tourneys up here, boosted there success through Ankoku's tier chart/point system thing.

Although I don't think Falco is 4th best, it's just my opinion, but he seems overrated to me.

LOL, at the Tri-force Tier, Anyway good shi.t!

Don't get grabbed...

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Smash at my place SUNDAY. starting around 7:30 pm if people want to join! I'll be busy till then so...i want to play before i start another crazy month. :)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I will say this now.... Most of you guys better be coming to WATO 9.5. even south florida is coming. im also hosting it again so the pay out will most likely be 50 25 15 10 for those that care.....

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I think i can make wato?!!
AND TYZ to everyone that said happy b-day!!!!! <333

Top Bottom