• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
Tony, if you pick up Pikachu, you will die. It won't make the fight any easier. And you will die. Just sayin.

Raz you're charging a door fee?! What the eff dude. Lame. Get outta my life.
hah. now its tempting.

Whats the last character u'd expect me to use tomorrow. Imagine me as a sonic lol..

Don't forget we gota have a crew battle sometime where we all use each other's mains.

Virg as a snake player :cool:

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
hah. now its tempting.

Whats the last character u'd expect me to use tomorrow. Imagine me as a sonic lol..

Don't forget we gota have a crew battle sometime where we all use each other's mains.

Virg as a snake player :cool:
I WILL NEVER PLAY SNAKE!!! I guess I would have to, if we did that junk lol. I say Tony uses...Link tomorrow at the tourney. Now THAT would be cool.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lolololol i didnt know the matches from that tourney got put up

both sets I had with korn when I realized I prob couldn't win I took him to a crazy stage the last match for practice. In my first set with him I tried picto and in that one I tried norfair. I should have kept camping :(

I'm like really excited for this tourney, my first out of region in a while.
remember to wait for me and mav!

pools sound tasty, i hope theyr done

Exdeath

Smash Master
lolololol i didnt know the matches from that tourney got put up

both sets I had with korn when I realized I prob couldn't win I took him to a crazy stage the last match for practice. In my first set with him I tried picto and in that one I tried norfair. I should have kept camping :(

I'm like really excited for this tourney, my first out of region in a while.
remember to wait for me and mav!

pools sound tasty, i hope theyr done
If pools is used then I'm definitely entering.

M@v

Subarashii!
Im going to try to get out earlier tomorrow. I doubt it will work, so still expect us around 4:30. I'll call radix if anything changes.

Twtch

Smash Rookie
Tryin to get back in the game

Hey guys, I've been living in Orlando almost a year now, and just now deciding to get into the smash scene here. Goin to school at UCF and I'm looking for some casual tournaments or a group to play with if anyone gets regularly.

Met a few of you at one of Raz's tourney's and maybe at gigabits, but changed my name and characters. So if anyone wants to help me with my diddy or wolf, I'd be more than glad for some suggestions.

M@v

Subarashii!
I have to stop being so inconsistent :L. My consistency looks like a random graph line.

Btw, I apologize to everyone for acting like such noobish ******* after losing vs hiroi. whenever i get in a close set, I get a dangerous amount of adrenaline and emotion built up, and I keep it suppressed so i dont lose focus. But when the match is over it all comes out in like a 1 minute glee/rage deal pending how the match happens. I'm going to make sure it never happens again. I'll find other ways to vent it.

I come off as a sore loser, which I'm not. The only person I'm pissed at when I lose a set is myself, because I'M the one to blame. I just have a hard time keeping it inside.

I'll be ready to go by MLG. I'm not going to make the smash community look like children because of my breakouts.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I have to stop being so inconsistent :L. My consistency looks like a random graph line.

Btw, I apologize to everyone for acting like such noobish ******* after losing vs hiroi. whenever i get in a close set, I get a dangerous amount of adrenaline and emotion built up, and I keep it suppressed so i dont lose focus. But when the match is over it all comes out in like a 1 minute glee/rage deal pending how the match happens. I'm going to make sure it never happens again. I'll find other ways to vent it.

I come off as a sore loser, which I'm not. The only person I'm pissed at when I lose a set is myself, because I'M the one to blame. I just have a hard time keeping it inside.

I'll be ready to go by MLG. I'm not going to make the smash community look like children because of my breakouts.
mines even worse. like if i do something stupid, i do horrible the entire time.
Its all good as long as you admit what you are doing and that it isn't intentional. I have made respect for people who can do that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if im able to go, i'll definitely be able to chip in for gas

or pay tolls for one way. on the turnpike thats like 15 bucks anyway

ill know if i can go soon. probably by wednesday-thursday

Toneh

Smash Lord
Actually zazen wants to host a $5 tourny within a week or so possibly lol.

I made a results thread here, lemme know if i got the characters right and all that.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271030

Singles (18 entrants)

1: hungrybox ($72.90) :dedede:
2: f.aggax ( Gallax ) ($32.40) :snake: :dedede:
3: radiX ($24.30) :snake: :diddy:
4: Chibo ($16.20) :rob:
5: gdx ($8.10) :diddy:
5: hiroi ($8.10) :peach:
7: Razek :pikachu: :metaknight:
7: Virg :fox:
9: Trott :falco:
9: M@v :falco:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: <3 :shiek:
13: zazen :olimar:
13: kuro :snake:
13: Xdeath :metaknight:
13: Mata :charizard:
17: renki :shiek:
17: Fearless :olimar:

Doubles (8 teams)

1: Tony likes Thunder (radiX + hbox)
2: turnips and Bananas (kyon + gdx)
3: Virg + <3
4: Team OP (Raz + Fearless) (Raz & Fear)
5: Mikey funk Masta G's (Gindler + gallax)
5: Tomata (Mata + X-factor)
7: me and jay (Garbanzo + ZeroUnderOne)
7: x-kuros (xdeath + Kuro)

Razek

Smash Apprentice
@MaV , I dont give a crap why you think it happened lol( Which is really what that post is about ). It was you got mad and couldn't handle it like an adult. With that said, there are a few things I would like to address.

First off, A few people mentioned you stepping on a guitar hero usb hub, breaking it. Luckily I was able to fix it since none of the contacts were broken. Since I am almost positive that it was an accident, it is not a big deal, however it is fairly immature to DAMAGE/BREAK someone ELSE'S property and say nothing about it.

Secondly, I understand getting angry about a game. It happens, ask Gallax. Although I find your excuse for why you did it childish, I believe that the apology was sincere and because of that your are still welcome to smash at my place. I did lose my cool and yelled at you and for that I am sorry.

The reason I yelled was because after you paused during my chaingrab you said,"I'll let you regrab me." Then when I went to regrab you for some reason you hit me with illusion and a laser, effectively wasting about 10 seconds or so and damaging me. Then when I did get to regrab you the level on PS1 changed which released the grab before I even threw you once. So when I told you wait and I walked up and grabbed you again you felt cheated and got mad and stared yelling, at which point I was pretty fed up. It was a misunderstanding and I hope you know in no way did I cheat you, and I bear no hard feelings about the incident.

Lastly, the only reason i'm not just PMing this is due to the first reason. I just find it disrespectful to myself and roommates. If you don't remember when you did this, it was when you first walked in and tripped over a wii sensor bar. It is possible that you didn't feel something under your foot or checked around for damage after doing a naner trip on the wii sensor bar, and that would just make you clumsy. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and will ASSUME that you're clumsy and did not notice.

You had a pretty eventful day at my place that day lol. I am just being straight up with you. I have no ill feelings towards you and normally I am a pretty laid back/nice guy. I hope that next time you come there will be no problems and this can all be forgotten. Peace. :)

@Gallax- good **** ;)
@GDX- our 2nd match was the most fun i've had playing brawl in a long time.
@Kuro renki Zazen trott- Welcome to the smash scene ;) keep up the practice!
@Mata- thxs for the pennies.
@Kyon/hiroi- Awesome peaches as usual!
@Wato- thxs for comming and making me want to play melee all day
@<3 and virg- good stuff in doubles, virg has got those crazy run up and up-smash mind games>.<
@hungrybox- you're a real chill dude and congratz.
@Radix- ty for posting results!

@everyone else Thank you for comming to Raz bash 1. Had some issues with registering but that has already been addressed and next time that issue will not arise.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, im off work this tuesday and thursday

someone should come over and play me one of those two days

ESPECIALLY if you main snake, as thats my most alarming matchup to learn right nowl the down side is that i can only give you good diddy practice though. I'll play other chars to give someone specific practice if they really need it (like d3, MK, GW, mario)

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
<3 the main reason i get pissed is cause every tourney it so happens that i have to fight you or virg and lose everytime. so i get pissed cause i dont want to spend money and play/lose against you guys. its ********.

Toneh

Smash Lord
<3 the main reason i get pissed is cause every tourney it so happens that i have to fight you or virg and lose everytime. so i get pissed cause i dont want to spend money and play/lose against you guys. its ********.
yeah there's a chance it'll happen since it was 18 ppl. Me and raz did our best with the bracket while keeping gdx/hbox/chibo separate.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind pools but next time we need 5 tvs for tourney no melee next time.
If Zazen wants to to host one at his place I can do that, 5 for singles 5 for doubles on friday. or sunday. Saturday I wont be back till 7.

Top Bottom