• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I understand that Ex-death, but you must also understand that Hiroi is my friend and I stick up for them. You mess with my friends and I step in. Also, not to sound rude if you read the quote that you posted. He said everyone, because he created a little scene. Since, he man'd up and understands behavior like that is unacceptable and won't happen again i'll just ignore the incident.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I understand that Ex-death, but you must also understand that Hiroi is my friend and I stick up for them. You mess with my friends and I step in. Also, not to sound rude if you read the quote that you posted. He said everyone, because he created a little scene. Since, he man'd up and understands behavior like that is unacceptable and won't happen again i'll just ignore the incident.
I misunderstood his post; I thought that he was apolgozing for being rude immediately after his loss, not the entire time after his loss.

Also, I would love pools on a Friday tournament. :bee:

hiROI

Smash Lord
I appreciate this, but I would like to say that I kinda overreacted aswell when I won. I stood up acting all hoochi and what not and that must have ignited M@V. If I was more mature and just offered my hand, I'm pretty sure he would have reacted less extreme. But saying that I was going to get three stocked next time was a little mean...

<3 UCF Crew

Razek

Smash Apprentice
You're so legit Hiroi ;)

But on a much more serious note, W T F is up with this insanely lame website trying to time us out.

Lacard

Smash Rookie
Where do people usually play in the Orlando area? Is it at Gigabits and UCF? Looking to meet some good people and hone my skills.

M@v

Subarashii!
I didn't even know I stepped on a usb. About the cable trip in the beginning, I didn't want to interrupt the match. But I should of waited and apologized after the match ended. I would of paid for the usb if I did break it. :( sorry man, I ****ed up bigtime here. Ignore my reason if you want to, its the fact I was so childish and offended people is what I'm sorry about, regardless of how it happened.
How I acted was completely opposite of how I have been brought up. My father woul of been ashamed of me if he saw the way I acted. I sound reptitive, but it will never happen again, mark my words. If it does, ban me from any of your events.
@ hiroi. Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault. I was mad at myself, and too childish to accept a loss to being outplayed. Not only that, I even held a grudge like a **** child afterwards. I'm completely appauled by my behaivor last night

Trott

Smash Rookie
Where do people usually play in the Orlando area? Is it at Gigabits and UCF? Looking to meet some good people and hone my skills.
I agree with X-Factor. You should meet up with master Virg and let him teach you the ways of Fox young grasshopper.

Welcome to the boards. I just joined them last month. Most of the play time is spent at people's apartments or houses near the UCF area. Just keep an eye on this thread and you'll see people asking if anyone wants to play. It's also not a bad idea to get people's phone numbers so that they can text you and vice versa.

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone free this Thursday/Friday? Those are my last two days off before MLG, so I want to get some practice in. I dont work until 2:30 saturday, so I can play late friday as well.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Anyone free this Thursday/Friday? Those are my last two days off before MLG, so I want to get some practice in. I dont work until 2:30 saturday, so I can play late friday as well.
There has to be a Friday tournament! :p

M@v

Subarashii!
I would host, but the apartments I'm in(owned by disney) are so dumb when it comes to bringing in people from out of the complex. I'd have to:

a. Sign a page long sheet for each person
b. every single one has to be out by 1am, or im fired. Yes. Fired.

So I can't really host :(

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Kyon, I'd love to get those brawl codes from you next time we meet. I can't seem to find those awesome menu/stage textures anywhere. =)

Toneh

Smash Lord
yooooooooooooooo, so whats going on this weekend for tourneys?
zazen says hes shootin for friday or saturday, depending on how many ppl would go.

I'll only be able to go if its saturday.

Which day do u guys prefer.

It'll be $5 and most likely have mlg stages to get us ready in 2 weeks

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
zazens is nice cause its close, but we would get better overall practice for MLG at SFL. more of their good players come to their tourneys then ours (lol co18 and hrnut)

pkbasis

Smash Rookie
Whoops I edited my post.

Yeah I mean I'm always missin **** cause I'm at home during the weekends.

What happened to the old days of tuesday smashfests?

Trott

Smash Rookie
zazen says hes shootin for friday or saturday, depending on how many ppl would go.

I'll only be able to go if its saturday.

Which day do u guys prefer.

It'll be $5 and most likely have mlg stages to get us ready in 2 weeks
How about a tourney on BOTH Friday and Saturday? ;)

Toneh

Smash Lord
zazens is nice cause its close, but we would get better overall practice for MLG at SFL. more of their good players come to their tourneys then ours (lol co18 and hrnut)
yeah its just too far away, no one's gonna do it. South FL is like a whole other state :p. Were just tryin to do another cheap tourny for practice
How about a tourney on BOTH Friday and Saturday? ;)
i've never heard of that being done lol. It'll mess up the attendence
Whoops I edited my post.

Yeah I mean I'm always missin **** cause I'm at home during the weekends.

What happened to the old days of tuesday smashfests?
im sure it'll happen more in the summer once school stops getin in the way haha

Top Bottom