• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Does anyone want to hang out, and play random video games with me?

I have tons and tons of games, and no one to play them with.

I am free for the rest of the night.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Someone should play with me today!! I really wanna play some melee today. I'm not doing anything tonight as of now so someone hit me up.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ryan me and andy are leaving for a movie at 6:30, but we could play after if you wanted

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Angry!

You're too far away I'll play you at gigs. :(

Someone in Orlando better play with me this week.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Finch thats not good enough. I wanna play now.

I'm callin you later. And everyone else in my phone that plays smash.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We played hardcore

me and ryan are really even, and go back and forth every match, and it's super fun

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
@Ron:

be more specific and you will get better results!

tell us (to the best of your ability) what time you will be available in orlando

also, I'm assuming that by posting in this thread, you are implying you're able to come to the UCF area to play, about 70-80% of the smashers who post in this thread live within 10 miles of UCF.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Hm, I might be up for smash on wednesday if you want to come to towers. Gives me an excuse to clean at least. :)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'm going to be in the UCF area, for school stuff MAYBE today, but def on Wednesday!!!

So if anyone is open on those days at all to smash/do something let me know!!!

:colorful:
Hm, I might be up for smash on wednesday if you want to come to towers. Gives me an excuse to clean at least. :)
Better yet both of you can come to my house like REAL smashers :p

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I have work at 5:30 pm, and I'm trying to come into the UCF area around 2ish to see my Experiential Learning coordinator!!!

So if you guys want to smash, lemme get your numbers and if I can I'll call you tomorrow!!!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
My number is 407-461-7130
idk if I can get that many people to come though (I might be able to get Jav and Pat if he's not working)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I don't even know yet if I'll have time, but if I do I'll call you guys up!!!

Here's my work schedule for the next week or so:

Wednesday: 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Thursday: 5:30 pm - 12:30 am
Friday: 6:00 pm - 1:30 am
Saturday: Off for FL Gaming
Sunday: 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm

Now I'm letting you guys know my schedule, because I like to make the most of my time if I have to drive 30 minutes to my job/school!!!

So if anyone is open earlier in the day on these days and I can I'd like to hang out/smash (like come to UCF around 1/2 pm!!!

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Hm, I get off at 3 so I dunno if it'll work. If you still want to smash after 3/before you go to work my number's 407-539-4384.

And sorry Gabe, I probably shouldn't leave campus tomorrow so I have time to pack/study.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So just reminding people I have work tomorrow at 6 pm, so I'm down to smash between 2 and 5:30 pm!!!

I'm setting my alarm for 1 pm!!!

I'll prob call some people and see whose open whenever I'm on my way to the UCF area!!!

Top Bottom