• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

_Balz

Smash Rookie
Yeah we should definitely get some games going soon. I have a final on thursday but after that I can pretty much do whatever.

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
Sure thing. I gotta check my work schedule but I'll let you know.

Edit: Actually I'm free all week apparently, anytime after 12.

skrach8

Smash Lord
quick word of advice for the rookies. PLAY GOOD PEOPLE, YOU WILL BECOME GREAT.

im always down to play and train new smasher. I always feel like a gym leader for whatever reason.

COME LEARN MY LOGIC BEHIND THE PHILOSOPHY.

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
quick word of advice for the rookies. PLAY GOOD PEOPLE, YOU WILL BECOME GREAT.

im always down to play and train new smasher. I always feel like a gym leader for whatever reason.

COME LEARN MY LOGIC BEHIND THE PHILOSOPHY.

I'm down to train lol.

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
Hey if anyone wants to come over and play some smash today my doors are open. Just shoot me a text for the address (904) 607 1815. We're right by UCF

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@Balz (and everyone else): If you want someone to play then you should come over to my place toDay (I'm having a tourny, or at least I'm suppose to, no one's here yet >.>). In any case I'm open all day.

_Balz

Smash Rookie
I would love to come man but one of my good friends is coming up to orlando for the weekend and I dont want to be a **** to him and leave when he gets here.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey everyone my name's RAM and I'm pretty sure about 100% of you don't know who I am but I was around about 2 years ago and played in North Florida which only had 5 or 6 ppl. Long story short I quit since everyone else didn't play anymore and haven't played Melee in about 2 years and it turns out I'm moving around Orlando at the end of the year and I want to get back into the competitive scene. Just wanted to drop by and say sup and hope to play some of you in the near future when I get down there.

P.S The boards are completely different it's like I was in a coma.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hey everyone my name's RAM and I'm pretty sure about 100% of you don't know who I am but I was around about 2 years ago and played in North Florida which only had 5 or 6 ppl. Long story short I quit since everyone else didn't play anymore and haven't played Melee in about 2 years and it turns out I'm moving around Orlando at the end of the year and I want to get back into the competitive scene. Just wanted to drop by and say sup and hope to play some of you in the near future when I get down there.

Some of us older players are still around but the majority of the scene is made of brand new people. I'm glad to say that some of the retired people are coming back like Hozart and (hopefully) The Law.

We just started a new weekly smashfest series that you should check out: Monday Night Melee
We are also going to be having our first monthly ADVENT on september 10th. Check em out there are also tons of fests around the ucf area almost every night. You should join the CFL Melee group on facebook for that info. I'm glad to hear you want to come back.

Just to let you know for Advent you can enter for $5 instead of 10 since I added you to our veteran's list about a week or two ago.
http://zorothemetalone.tadalist.com/lists/2001400/public

RAM

Smash Lord
Sweet! I remember the name Hozart and the Law. I never really wanted to quit but our area was never big to begin with but we surprisingly held out own at big tourneys considering how small our area was. I appreciate the info good sir and I'm looking forward to the end of the year. Gonna have to get my weegee back to beast mode.

OTRU...

Smash Champion

I remember you, wasup dawg?

Ohh and by the way, is there anyway in lake mary who is down to play melee? I havent played in forever and would like to get down... last I played was with xyz and skrach occasionally I play with sick, but its def been a while :(

Ohh and Zoro good looking out imma see about going to those tourneys

Pi

Smash Hero
otru i'm down for some melee
hows sunday for ya?
my # 321 895 8126
i actually have the next 3 days off

oh and sorry, i play samus, but i know some people who don't play samus

RAM

Smash Lord
I remember u and your cousin Skrach Yall are really cool ppl. Nothing man I'm looking to get back into the game since they will have ppl that actually play around me lol:)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Anyone on campus tomorrow and feel like playing? I have a long wait between experiments and would love to get some smash in between. I have a setup in the physical sciences lab.

:phone:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I don't have facebook. Just about anytime during the day, I'll be there from 8am to 5pm.

Physical sciences room 301, my cell is on the front page.

Top Bottom