• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCI Whenever-ies: Thursday 4/03 @ 6 p.m.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
hey anyone wanna smash tonight before tomorrows tournament?

PM if u do.

twilightaeon

Smash Rookie
wifi question

To anyone living in VDC Norte: I was wondering if anyone could connect their wii to the wi-fi at norte. I just got a wii recently and I cant seem to connect to the wi-fi at all so I was wondering if it is even possible. I really don't want to have to buy the adapter or a router to be able to play brawl online...

Ky Kiske

Smash Ace
So does anyone at UCI have Brawl yet? The game is out today. Also is anyone willing to host either today or in the near future? D:

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
yeah there will be friendlies on 12/14 at 5pm as the topic implies.
Message to everyone in this thread: I Know where you all live. Expect to get ***** before and after finals. K just making sure you are prepared. ALRIGYT!!!!!! Also my Ness lost in the tourney. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I predicted Starbucks hat kid winning but I have no way to prove it. I suggest you believe me. :laugh:

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Message to everyone in this thread: I Know where you all live. Expect to get ***** before and after finals. K just making sure you are prepared. ALRIGYT!!!!!! Also my Ness lost in the tourney. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I predicted Starbucks hat kid winning but I have no way to prove it. I suggest you believe me. :laugh:
i wonder if the next school tourney we're gonna have is gonna be brawl. if so im gonna have to work on getting good at brawl since i lost that set 3-0 for the first half of winners finals haha. i did get second at the first tourney so predicting me to win wasnt that random :p

Dodger

Smash Ace
manacloud didn't go? or did he? I would've gone, but mother's birthday party johns =).

In other news, I got my copy of brawl yesterday so I'll try to have a get together either this friday or saturday.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
whoohoo!

we all have to make uci the best. i have my copy, so wii #s and friend codes anyone? i will post mine up later when i decide to turn my wii on. i am too tired at the moment. =_=

SandStorm7

Smash Cadet
i wonder if the next school tourney we're gonna have is gonna be brawl. if so im gonna have to work on getting good at brawl since i lost that set 3-0 for the first half of winners finals haha. i did get second at the first tourney so predicting me to win wasnt that random :p
I never knew what happened last tourney. I predicted it because I saw loads of people picking Marth and I remembered that your Ganondorf is such a Marth rapist. Anyway Congradulations on winning :). I am also sad I never got to play as DK in the tournament. I picked Ness last match I had and beat him first round then he won second and I wanted to DK switch but I was picking stage instead :( Oh well I understand rules better. It is always fun being Ness though :bee: Also DK in brawl is the abominable snowman. So sexy. I will play Brawl for a little of break. It is so different but loads of fun.

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
lets play brawl :D
although the wii has been locked up in commemoration of finals week....
Well, I'm Richie btw and live in norte. Lookin for good ppl to play brawl with so we can get better : ]. My friend made a fb group called Super Smash Bros Brawl Addicts... names lame but we didnt know if anyone could find it if we called it UCI Brawlers or something cooler. I've been playing a little in LA since the japanese brawl release and am someeewwhat versed in the game. Hit me up please :D AIM: gryffinslayer. I dont have fb cuz im lame.

oh and dont wifi in norte... net sux and you have to bust out your own router.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
haha, then i go play my hallmate and lose to his DK/ike. Still need to get used to brawl. :S

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
yeah ike and dk can really get to you in the beginning, but once you get the feel of the game, ike players have a pretty hard time landing a good hit unless they spam up b. dk however, is a beast

tofusux

Smash Rookie
just joined this site :(

uh, i live in norte too.. 292

aim is: bob ate a boi

i want to get better so i need people to play with :(

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
i know this isnt smash related but **** FINALS!!!!!!!

ruining my precious brawl time....

btw, i live in 292 too ; ) lets play sometime after finals....

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
sounds good :O we shall discuss time/place as i do not know if dodger is still hosting (for melee maybe?) at 290 although that would be cool cuz im a building away...

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
me and cowmix (jason) sincerely apologize for losing in the play n trade tourney on alton and jefferey today.
We have failed to represent uci qq..........
being that we were the only people who went to uci who attended

too nervous @_@

CowMix

Smash Rookie
me and cowmix (jason) sincerely apologize for losing in the play n trade tourney on alton and jefferey today.
We have failed to represent uci qq..........
being that we were the only people who went to uci who attended

too nervous @_@
I think we did pretty well considering we don't have a wii (... yet) and we didn't practice the whole week before because of finals

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
is play n trade having brawl tournies now?
yupp the one on alton and jefferey. the prizes suck, but its fun, go for the crowddd.
and despite the not having a wii and not practicing part, i still played like crap...
well, we're gonna get a wii after spring break so we can all play :laugh:

Asarja

Smash Rookie
hey, never knew uci smashers gathered here! I'd love to join you guys for some brawl games every now and then once spring quarter starts up. I'm a commuter though so I'm not too familiar with the campus dorm names or anything but I don't think that will be too much of a problem. Maybe parking will be though..

Anyway, hopefully I can get into something and meet some of you guys. I'm trying to play toon link and lack people to practice with. I'll try to follow this thread as regularly as I can.

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
awesome, toon link rox. since if youre a commuter tho, that means that you can park at the arc and walk over to norte, which is across from AV which is next to the arc :O so parking cant be thaattt bad

Asarja

Smash Rookie
oh, so you'll mainly be playing at vdc norte then? by the way, I haven't read this whole thread so I'm a little lost still.. about how many people usually get together to play? and how often?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
when is this smashfest going down? me and a few friends wanna come. we dorm in ME. we wanna make uci better also to represent in crews.

Top Bottom