• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA tournaments?

rayy

Smash Rookie
Are there any melee tournaments run at UCLA? Or just people that wanna play melee?

D

Deleted member

hey

im mad drunk right now

i am always down to play with new people

join this facebok group

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=40520938929&ref=ts

theres liek no melee plaeyers here lol jus tme, strain, residnet waffle, and nobofy else, kinda sad.

0-000--

in terms of tournaments i'm probably gunna go rent a room but not sure if i should make it mele only or melee and brawl.

?????????

rayy

Smash Rookie
yay nice thanks
so is the next one of these meetings this coming wednesday?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Probably not. The club officers have to get a new room for the new quarter. If anything, you should join the group and message everyone to see who's around and down to play.

mio

Smash Ace
The correct answer is yes, there will be UCLA tournaments this year. I will make posts about them ASAP, but for now, just wait for the word.

I got this ****!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
what up nukkkaaa
this post followed by your signature was very entertaining.

also, what happened to people who used to host UCLA tournies? I know Aesis graduated or something but didn't there used to be another guy who hosted?

D

Deleted member

Gurbir aka Goober graduated

im trying to contact him but he isn't responding but once i learn how to get a room gunna get one and also try to host tourneys

D

Deleted member

yep TipZ is really good for how little he plays. He's got the 805 fox tech skill and a lot of latent potential

He's also very aggressive so fun to play

Top Bottom