• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

araknophobik

Smash Master
yea fabian i like how u said omar was about to throw me the set when i never even ****ing asked him to which is why when we were goin to the bathroom and u were like "is omar gonna throw it 4 u" i said "I dont know i didnt ask him 2".i like how u say i barely made it out of pools when the next person was ****ing 5-5 i didnt need anyones ****in help to make it out.but since u wanna get gay lets talk about u asking knivez to throw the match 4 u but he wouldnt then u looked like u were about to cry when they said that there was only gonna be top 2 and not top 3 for pools.Then u asked me if u could have my spot in the bracket cuz i said i might leave early i earned my fuking spot obviously u couldnt even cheat yours.

i also like how u bring up me being a ***** to not post the socals worst smashers list obviously if i have the balls to say all this **** to everyone in person i wouldnt have a problem posting it on the boards i just didnt wanna get my account banned so ryan made a fake account.

i also like how u try and make personal attacks to upself like your high and mighty talking about the way i look as if its funny doesnt make anyone look like a ****ing ******* but u, so way 2 go and be a ****ing **** fabian.
you didn't ask him too, but you did save his match for last, and he's in your crew, so accusations aside, one can infer you had that as your backup

And i asked knives to throw it? **** you must have ears of iron cuz i don't think anyone else recalls hearing that ****, wait...cuz i didn't say it. when i lost to hyuga, i said "the only way i have a chance is to split with you" very discouraged, cuz when i played knives at the bi-weekly he 3-stocked me. and he was basically like well dont give up, but im not throwing anything today. I didn't ask him, because he was just a fellow socal smasher, he wasn't a close homie like your or luigi. I wasn't gonna cry about top 3, ofcourse i was frustrated but i also wasn't a noob, i could count and if there was 16pools then it would be a 32 man bracket. You see, an education goes a long way, but **** it i dont even want to get into that personal ****. But yeah, you sure sounded convincing in saying i couldn't even get in by rigging it, i mean how much worse can my rep get, im the #1 worst smasher in socal. The only thing lower then this spot is being manacloud

thanks for calling me a ****, after saying i suck for not getting out of pools. I wasn't attacking how good you were or anything, you let this thing escalate cuz you wanted to look hard after "burning" me but hell it looks like your about to cry about it so if we have to end this like we always do, i'll go edit all my posts with lyrics from a song
ill let you choose it this time cuz i choose "throw some d's" last time
any other **** left to say, we'll just do it on aim

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
you didn't ask him too, but you did save his match for last, and he's in your crew, so accusations aside, one can infer you had that as your backup

And i asked knives to throw it? **** you must have ears of iron cuz i don't think anyone else recalls hearing that ****, wait...cuz i didn't say it. when i lost to hyuga, i said "the only way i have a chance is to split with you" very discouraged, cuz when i played knives at the bi-weekly he 3-stocked me. and he was basically like well dont give up, but im not throwing anything today. I didn't ask him, because he was just a fellow socal smasher, he wasn't a close homie like your or luigi. I wasn't gonna cry about top 3, ofcourse i was frustrated but i also wasn't a noob, i could count and if there was 16pools then it would be a 32 man bracket. You see, an education goes a long way, but **** it i dont even want to get into that personal ****. But yeah, you sure sounded convincing in saying i couldn't even get in by rigging it, i mean how much worse can my rep get, im the #1 worst smasher in socal. The only thing lower then this spot is being manacloud

thanks for calling me a ****, after saying i suck for not getting out of pools. I wasn't attacking how good you were or anything, you let this thing escalate cuz you wanted to look hard after "burning" me but hell it looks like your about to cry about it so if we have to end this like we always do, i'll go edit all my posts with lyrics from a song
ill let you choose it this time cuz i choose "throw some d's" last time
any other **** left to say, we'll just do it on aim
yea one can infer that u suck **** it doesnt make it true...

and lets talk about the omar situation so wat hes in my crew and we played last i got 2-0ed even if we played first my record would of stayed so there was no way i wasnt gonna make bracket but all thoughts aside on that.

i said u suck at smash as a joke obviously your a decent player and u dont suck u escalated the situation by saying that pug **** cuz your making it personal, if u were saying i suck at smash that wouldnt be as bad cuz smash is just a game, its not a personal attackm maybe 2 u saying u suck at smash is worse but thats like u telling me u suck at smash and me saying your ex left u cuz u have a small **** theres a difference right??just like when u started talking about luigi and his gf thats y he got so mad at u thats personal ****.

but im not gonna cry like u said over this smash drama im just making sure u get **** right instead of throwing around accusations of me and omar rigging our pool cuz not only are u insulting me but your insulting his reputation as well.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hella good tourny thanks alot Aesis for hosting and Neal for helping run it, it went really smoothly. Only problem was that like when we went to brackets like everyone was just watching matches, but whatever XD.

Hyuga: Thanks for the ride and everything and yeah we did pretty good in teams I'd say, maybe with that stuff in singles you'll decide to finally go back to jiggs:p

Blitz: Hey thanks alot for housing me and Sheridan, especially cuz it was kinda last minute....fun friendlies at ur house too, ur guys' rankings are hella misleading haha

Aesis: Yeah I don't even know why i was doing that >.> haha, good games though still got some work to do i guess:ohwell:

JTB: Dam u were alot better than I thought, pretty good matches too.

DSF: Um...yeah just beat me again as usual haha

ROFL: Wow same with you, you were hella better than I thought you would be....definitely one of the best Luigis in Cali. You did like really good against my Sheik too, ur luigi was way too aggressive for my Marth on FD though good sht.

Mango: You did dam good at the tourny, good sht against DSF too hella crazy we gots to play again though seriously, gotta see how much better you've gotten

Norcal: Good sht at the tourny guys especially SS, I don't understand how he keeps getting better :dizzy:

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Grats on the people that beat me ^^ Boa/Mango moving up the rankings!
(you guys can send me the money by mail) j/k lol good jobsies now i have to get revensies :mad: :mad: :mad:

oops LOL this is DSF by the way hahaha

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The only reason I made a fake account is because I didn't want the people on the list to take it seriously and start hating me for it. ;)

Luigisters = ****
Luigi speaks the truth :p

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Alan i wasnt emo just tired and wanted to go to sleep and dont really care about friendlys no body tries But fun tourney

rom those friendlys we had was too funny and who how did you get 8-2 in your pool who did you lose to =)=) and that fury fox is so stupid i almost piss my pants never seen that avatar

Oscar my bad for that comment i said after me and rom beat you guys in team but it was a burn.

Good thing DBR came now lucky is so happy now

Mango brought the Sharpie for no reason cause his role model King didnt come good **** beating Alex though thats my crew member.

DSF couldve did way better if you tried it look like you were to tired to try though.

Mr.Pbody didnt make it in singles that sucks who did you lose to.

Gary finally came to a tourney but didnt make singles that sucks.

Emerican did really good on Hugo I seen that match and for a while i thought it was isai you were reading him like a book you gettin really good should be ranked.

Roffle fox killer i thought you wouldve beaten lunin but he camped so that sucks for a luigi but you beat zel and wow bag on me right when you always see me LOL

Phabien saying comments when im playing a match wow you didnt make singles what a surprise.

DC that sucks your where stuck in San Fransisco

Dodger

Smash Ace
Oh man, that tournament was amazing. Probably one of the best I've ever been to. Huge thanks go out to Aesis and Nealdt for all they did. I was amazed by my own performance, I didn't really expect to do very well at all. The last few tournaments I had attended I wasn't playing very well, but I think I did pretty well even if I didn't make it out of teams.

Neal: Thanks for teaming with me again Neal! I'm sure that once I learn how to stop killing Nana and learn how to not screw up your throw combos, we'll be ultimate! =)

McRusty: Hope you had a good time, sorry we had to leave kind of early. I wish we had gotten in a friendly though I haven't played you in forever and I know you've gotten a lot better.

Wilbur: It was great meeting you. We should definitely play sometime. Sorry for getting us lost on the way to McRusty's house.

HugS: Yay! I finally played your Gannondorf. I will have my revenge on it though. Just like how it took me forever, but I finally beat Wolf's falcon, I'm coming for your gannondorf.

PBody: NO! I was owning that TV until you came along and took it away from me :-)! It was good playing you again though.

Edrees: Thank you ooo much for the CD. It's awesome! Awesome job in the tourney too man. You're Peach is amazing.

Mike Y: Dude, that fox warm up man. Toooooooooo gooooooooood. LOL. It's always fun to hang out with you.

Champ: I hadn't seen you inforever! I thought maybe you didn't like smash anymore. Glad to see your fox (and your Link too I guess) still owns.

BoA: Dude, you're marth is insane. Way to go in the tournament man. If you're not already SoCal top 10, you should definitely be there in the next update.

Aesis: It really should have been top 3 advance. LOL. =)

Simna: Oh man Simna, you were freaking hilarious as always. You never did kill me with the Falcon Punch though. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll get it eventually. I think I only played your Ness once, which makes me sad.

Nintendo King: Good games, I enjoyed playing your gannon. I hope you guys made it out of Socal all right.

Zelgadis: I still can't believe I split with you in pools. That was the highlight of my day :-). Good games!

SilentSpectre: Thanks so much for the friendlies. I had a blast playing you. I hope you weren't TOO bored playing a kirby :-).

All the rest of NorCal: Dude you guys are amazing. Your presence just made this tournament unbelievably cool. Thanks for coming down!

Sorry If I forgot anyone!

Aesis

Smash Ace
Dodger: No simna johns :) DOOD DODGER is too good I love that wallpaper ROFL had LOLOLOLOL

Anyway guys I left the tapes at my dorm room, I'm back in palmdale right now LOL MY BAD I'll do it later. I have 4 day weekends now fri-mon so I can get on those vids ;D

1st week isn't bad I'll just be hanging out pretty much
I got this
Yep.
Thanks again to all the people who brought TVs and Cubes I can't say it enough. This tournament wouldn't have happened without you guys. And Neal.
:) See you next month! I'll check my calendar.

araknophobik

Smash Master
don't trip nealdt, this happens after every big tourny lol
im not even taking this argument seriously

the only thing i found b/s in the tourny was getting isai/bob$ first round in teams >=0

Marthpaladin

Smash Rookie
I felt pretty out of place at the tournament. There I was, my first time playing playing people that had been to tournaments and surrounded by college students(I’m a freshman at high school.) Nevertheless, I had a great time and would definitely come again. Thx for allowing me to have this experience.

I’d give shout outs, but regrettably, I don’t know any1:embarrass GG to every1 I played.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i dont think i have ever played that much smash in a 24 hour period ever haha.

shoutouts:

mike- thanks for providing teh all important ride to the tournament. the few times i got to practice with you have really gotten me back into the game

edrese-duude i dont even know how long it was since i last saw you. as always playing against your peach is too fun, i just didnt know you played other characters too haha.

champ-your hair is now officially longer than mine. congrats :[ keep sending me random links on youtube, cause you havent for a while -.-

knives(z)- thunders combo, that **** was new to me haha. and as always, when nature calls you just gotta handle it hahah.

jtb-it was pretty cool teaming. we did alright for it being the first time. perhaps we can try this combo again at another tourney

blitz-i dont think we got to play huh. haha. well either way if we start sessioning that will happen real soon

aesis- we didnt get to play, but nice seeing you again. good stuff organizing a great tourney.

rofl- what i heard about your luigi was true, it is really good haha. i look forward to playing more friendlies with you at whatever tournament we both attend.

ultra- the other tricky luigi. man if you and rofl team that would just be too much trixies on one screen. the gamecube would probably short circuit or something haha. too fun playing friendlies with you.

falcomist- man i wish i got to play you later during pools. both matches were really close, i just wish you werent the first person i had to face haha. either way good games.

hugs- the night before you said you were gonna **** singles, and that you did my friend. good ****.

omar-man i dont think i saw you since mlg. for some reason i always end up facing you and hugo in teams. i always take the first game but you guys allllways come back haha. nice 3rd place finish in teams.

teba-LoL we had some pretty random matches. my game and watch is sooo taking out your mewtwo next time we play. the parachute is too good.

boa- we finally got to play some friendliess, but you didnt go marth haha. well either way it was really late, and your marth was too much **** during the tourney so maybe next time.

delphiki ( i think thats how you spell it )- fun playing against your ice climbers. i rarely ever play ice climbers, so it was a good experience. also fun playing against side fx zee other ice climber.

zoap- man i still play ganonnnnn. its just that ganon needs a bodyguard against shiek, and who better for the job than a bird with a gun. nice seeing you at the tourney.

everyone else: good gamesssss

festizzio

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament, I couldn't drive home because it felt like I still had a controller in my hands lol. Kind of sucks that I lost my controller but oh well, I bought another and I'm in the process of breaking it in. :)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hey everybody! GUESS WHAT!

aesis: why didnt i advance from pools? Champ and Romeo both got 1st in pools so doesnt that mean i got 2nd?

Champ: GG

Romeo: good fight, was close

Mike Haze: GG, was fun

Dodger: NO! DONT DO IT! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ultra weej: lol good first ever

Hyuga: wanna touch my controller?

Hella: You woulda had a better time at Denny's if u sat next to me...ask Lunin^_^

Lunin: PK Thunder is really good on Samus

Omar: GOOD GAME, WESLEY! WAS CLOSE, WESLEY!

SS: dont forget to stretch^_^

Boback: high five!

Neal: if you dont want johns from me then stop making it so easy to john

JTB: LOL

Mike Y: you are such a fun guy^_^

Falcomist: get off my TV! lol

Glenn: You are a legend in California.

malva00: Your Isai walk is better than mine

NeighborhoodP: lol good games too bad i didnt see u there...btw remember that NK is white...LOLOLOL

anyway, guys, i know i had fun if i have a blister on my hand when i get home^_^

oh and also:

Batman: I enjoyed the batcave. LOL That sounded gross

EDIT: How could I forget!

Zoap: NO ZOAP! DONT TOUCH THE BOBACK! IT IS SLEEPING!

The GERM

Smash Ace
There's no better state to live and play smash than California. One funny Thing I noticed about Socal and Norcal is this, the best Socal players are masters of floaty characters(Samus, Peach, Luigi, Marth, etc.) and the best Norcal players are masters fast fallers(Fox, Falco, Falcon, etc.), just thought it that was funny. But anyway good sh** to everyone, love coming down to Socal and hanging out with everyone and just kicking back and taking in the pollution, lol j/k. But seriously everyone in Socal got insane better, especially BOA, I really underestimated you, good idea not going Marth on FD you *******, lol, no mercy next time. Superfriends are too fun man, Denny's was good times but I better get Rosco's next time or we're never coming down ever again....Fu**ing Hugo just keeps getting better everytime. Whenever I see you at a tournament, you get hit less than the last tournmanet I saw you at, WTF? GG Mango aka The Prince, I didn't expect for you to be this good, I'm sure you'll be insane better next time, and we'll be sure you get some King training. GG Edreese, I'll ban Mute next time, I got ran over like 8 fu**ing times.

This was the first of many trips to Socal this year, we still have Super Champ Combo, Evo West(Maybe), and OC3(If we don't randomly get banned). But yeah, it's Socal's turn to come up, home court advantage nukkas. It's fun to have a little Norcal vs Socal rivalry but in the end we're all friends and all Cali, so let's just keep Cali where it is at smash state of the world.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Woah, since when is Simna a mod?? And too bad I missed the tourney...I tell ya, I come back up North where all the tournies are for spring break, and what happens? We have our next monthly and it's huge. ****, next month tho, i'll be there, chi :p

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please stop ignoring the vid requests and maybe post a day they think they might have a chance to get some done?

Top Bottom