• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ive never heard or said either one, the t shirt has to be something that is known.

only thing i can think of that you started was the "Im quittenz the smashms >< lolz" threads LOL. we can quote that if u want.

but i think "Play me in tournament" is the best choice as of now, maybe something with the word "WOW" since alot of ppl say that too but i dont know.
lol i did sayms thatms a lot ^^ lol but i dindt make that up alex did...but i did say "OH WOW" a lot LOL so i guess thats mine cuz i hear other ppl say it now 2...

bbb

Smash Champion
ive never heard or said either one, the t shirt has to be something that is known.
Those weren't serious recomondations, imo. On a serious note "No Johns" sounds pretty good to me.

Also, ya, SNPR's teamin' with someone else, so, who wants to team?!?

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lol i did sayms thatms a lot ^^ lol but i dindt make that up alex did...but i did say "OH WOW" a lot LOL so i guess thats mine cuz i hear other ppl say it now 2...
lollol true.

Those weren't serious recomondations, imo. On a serious note "No Johns" sounds pretty good to me.

hahaha oops my bad still, but no johns is already MLG this shirt is for socal.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i say "ITS DAVID" or "ITS FABIAN" i got banned thatd be a hot seller cuz entire citys would buy it =] lol jp that shirts 2 much hahahha id nominate"GET OFF MY ****" or "AY.....SHUT UP" thats a good one by me ^_^

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lol and you know how like high school shirts have like the names of the students who graduated, put the banned names instead.

i will buy it without doubt.

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol I like the "I was banned" idea. But I don't think it would be too cool to put the names of the people who did on the shirt. It turns people off who haven't yet been banned (aka me) from buying it.. =/

Fixed for ya Mike

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Lol I like the "I was banned" idea. But I don't think it would be too cool to put the names of the people who did on the shirt. It turn people who haven't yet been banned (aka me) into buying it.. =/

romeo, if you read his last sentence, you can see that he says that it WILL turn the people who haven't been banned yet into buying it. GG.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Lol I like the "I was banned" idea. But I don't think it would be too cool to put the names of the people who did on the shirt. It turns people off who haven't yet been banned (aka me) from buying it.. =/

Fixed for ya Mike
Oscar needs to say that quote right about now.

ahhh, double post :(

emerican

Smash Ace
i like "WOW GRATS!" or "No Johns" even tho its un-original...

"I got banned" is pretty funny..

we're forgetting classics tho, like... "GET *****" or "RAPESIES" or as rob$ would say "Eatsies."

on second thought..it would be kindof wierd to walk through a super market with a shirt saying "GET *****" on it.... LOL

*but then again, who'd wear a smash shirt anywhere else but to a tournament?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ughhhhhhhhh time to pack it up LOL thats funny but....since my quote seems to be popular i think i should get free entry!!! yays sounds like a plan ^_^

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
aye.... too much spam, i dont even know about the tournament.

Anyhow there is quite a possibility i will attend since school will be over for me :D.

Aesis

Smash Ace
I really like,

Wow, GRATZ.
or
Wow, GRATS.

personally.

"I got banned" isn't that great...

"Don't piss on the rim" is REALLY funny, but too inside jokey.

I also really like "That's ****" or "That's RAYP"
or "Rapesies"
or variations of Rapesies
or Eatsies
or sies

I would totally buy a shirt saying, "Rapesies kid."

But Wow, GRATZ is pretty good. And Cry more noob.
Basically anything that ROFL or Rob$ or Mike Y says is amazing

Finalize this by Wednesday okay? I need to put the order in.
Wouldn't "MINDGAMES, SON." work? Or some variation of "mindgames" and mindgraines and stuff?

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao the "i got banned" shirt sounds like the winner
aesis, you just saw the 3 pages of replies, everyone wants that one haha
i like rom's idea, of having like the highschool graduating class on it

or how about we quote you on the shirt "wobbling is banned, modded controllers are banned, oh and banaclown is banned so dont bring him" lol

anti

Smash Journeyman
Ken - Why do you play smash if you hate it so much?
Arak - Yeah that's too harsh, not that funny anymore :/
Rusty - Look above
I'd still buy an "I got banned" shirt though.

EDIT: So what's it going to be?

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I'm sure Spoonz would like an "I like men" t shirt

Easy and Jay and Omerican can wear "I don't suck anymore" t shirts

Fabio can wear an "I still suck" t shirt

Edrei7se can wear a bright pink shirt with no words, self explanatory

Hoogs can wear a "hUgO gOnZaLeS" shirt

personally, i would want an "Oh WOW!" t shirt in remembrance of a friend that moved to pennsylvania, and when bullsh*t happens to me, i can just turn my back to my opponent instead of just yelling it out loud.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol palmdale supports each other so much hahahaz funnies...n i think "thats a ***** move" is a good shirt...as well because everyone can relate to that...

fabian iono u always take **** 2 far LOL calm down *****....

what anti said about fabian...what u said right above it was kinda harsh maybe not as bad as fabians but yours is kinda personal lolz

Top Bottom