• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
I've decided to go ahead with the "Mindgames, son" shirt and am wondering how many people will actually buy the shirt so I don't overproduce. Please give me your shirt size so I know how many to order, okayyy? Otherwise, I'll just forget the whole shirt thing, too much of a hassle.

I'm think a picture of a character in SSBM who has a headache... or holds his head. Let me know if you guys would buy it, or else I just won't make them O_O, maybe just one for me. lawl
I want a medium shirt please :D....i think u should have a pic of mario because every1 knows mario he's like the main nintendo character

Aesis

Smash Ace
Umm, it's one shirt, printed several times. Multiple designs cost a lot more.

Can people bring TV's and VCRs please.
EXCITING SHT, I can't wait for this O_O

Aesis

Smash Ace
I updated the attendees list so please post if you are planning to attend or for sure attending. TV/VCR/CUBE/WII/SHIRTS LISTS are updated for UCLA III. Please guys, even tho I'm providing a lot of TVs, I need cubes and even more TVs for the big room. Like I said before, the venue is right next to the turn-around so you can just drop off your TV and we'll just wheel it out to the room, it's really close. Unless we switch to an even larger venue.

Those are the updates for now. I still need a Mindgames, son picture. And a tournament time calculator. Yup.

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
I will bring a Cube for you AESIS PRO ^^

Theres gonna be food at the venue?!?!?!?! ZOMG is it expensive? maybe my bros and I can finally eat before this tourny!!!! <333333333333

JMW

Smash Apprentice

Those are the updates for now. I still need a Mindgames, son picture. And a tournament time calculator. Yup.

How about this one mewtwo is all about the mind....

someone else mentioned psyduck holding his head.

not much for mindgames but pretty cool.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lol you may have a point the only one i really dont like is psyduck after thinking about it but i could handle having mewtwo on a shirt of course not alone...

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Put me down for a shirt and I vote for psyduck picture. Pokemon FTW.

I'll attend and bring a cube, and also put me down for a shirt

petoo0

Smash Ace
Here are a few pics:

this one just its like...bozntach that ain't me.....yea guess im stupid.

well...yea those aren't that great. But what about someone taking a snap shot of a mario that got hit up by jiggly's Up+B...they look kinda confused.

EDIT: cube is your aesis noob.

Zenith

Smash Ace
I wish I could make it to this.
Sounds like the ****
i wanna go so i can make another call-outs list

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Here are a few pics:

this one just its like...bozntach that ain't me.....yea guess im stupid.

well...yea those aren't that great. But what about someone taking a snap shot of a mario that got hit up by jiggly's Up+B...they look kinda confused.

EDIT: cube is your aesis noob.
they're not working.

i vote for Psyduck.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I disagree with "mindgames son"

1. I haven't heard anyone in socal say it, that's an EC thing.
2. I never say it...**** you knives
WOW WTF HUGO, here i am complimenting you for saying that you have mindgames when in reality we all know its just a pattern you developted after many years of johning to yourself.

If i recall correctly, your conversation to yourself went something like this:

Hugo G.: "hmm i'm getting ***** left and right..up and down...sideways and backwards..
I guess if i hold shield i wont get hurt, LOL, but then i have to attack sometime...WAIT

me gots it! wavedash back...shield more...wait for the opportune time AND THEN

shield some more.. wait for the lag...UP B!... back to shield...wavedash back and grab the ledge... Missile spam.... crouch cancel downsmash....shield....wavedash back....UP B!
Jump for mindgames... air dodge into shield....drop down from platform while holding shield and then switch to light shield. WASH, RINSE, REPEAT. ITS FULLPROOF"

Maybe that should be on the shirt.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i'll be attending this. put me down for a cube for now. I might be able to get 2 tvs and another cube. i'll let u know.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
WOW WTF HUGO, here i am complimenting you for saying that you have mindgames when in reality we all know its just a pattern you developted after many years of johning to yourself.

If i recall correctly, your conversation to yourself went something like this:

Hugo G.: "hmm i'm getting ***** left and right..up and down...sideways and backwards..
I guess if i hold shield i wont get hurt, LOL, but then i have to attack sometime...WAIT

me gots it! wavedash back...shield more...wait for the opportune time AND THEN

shield some more.. wait for the lag...UP B!... back to shield...wavedash back and grab the ledge... Missile spam.... crouch cancel downsmash....shield....wavedash back....UP B!
Jump for mindgames... air dodge into shield....drop down from platform while holding shield and then switch to light shield. WASH, RINSE, REPEAT. ITS FULLPROOF"

Maybe that should be on the shirt.
wow, thats about the first time a "GG GET *****" would have really fit. very harsh and i dont sense the usual "im joking guys, dont take anything i say serious" attitude.

Aesis

Smash Ace
wow, thats about the first time a "GG GET *****" would have really fit. very harsh and i dont sense the usual "im joking guys, dont take anything i say serious" attitude.
It's Knives. Nuff said. Added the above people to the attendees.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I KNOW that Mike Y wants to team with my Samus for this, amirite?

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I KNOW that Mike Y wants to team with my Samus for this, amirite?
LOL F*CK no. Did Luigi tell you I said that? hahaha. I might as well team up with a level 7 samus. (Oh wait, I did, twice).

And in case no one understood that, I was referring to Uhzeem and Hyoogo.

Next time i come to Riverside, come over so I can f*ck you and Luigi up together. It'll be toooo fun.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
LOL F*CK no. Did Luigi tell you I said that? hahaha. I might as well team up with a level 7 samus. (Oh wait, I did, twice).

Next time i come to Riverside, come over so I can f*ck you and Luigi up together. It'll be toooo fun.
If you gotta explain it, its not funny

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Alright, how about if I beat you, you buy Luigi and I a big breakfast? :p

Aesis

Smash Ace
I'll be bringing my usual TV and cube. :D
Yay, I love Edrees!
Thanks also to h.e.x. for bring cube. List updated.

Can Tang come down? I want to see a Fox ditto, Knives vs Tang plz??!?!?
WORK IT OUT YO

I am still taking shirt sizes! POST before the end of the week please.

nublet06

Smash Lord
so yeah, i cant go to this. i thought my brothers graduation was the following weekend but its on the 26th. Grats @ me.

sorry edrees no more teamsies :(

why do i have a bad feeling im going to miss all of the good tournaments this summer.

Top Bottom