• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

icethatclimbs

Smash Cadet
im so dissapointed.... i was so exited for a melee touney.... brawl isnt as tight....f*** brawl!! melee will on forever

sazabi

Smash Cadet
No its not a shame, so stop B*T*HN about it not being a melee tournament. either go or dont go its as simple as that, if you hate brawl so much simply dont go. THREAD TITLE SAYS ITS BRAWL AND ITS FINAL. GET OVER IT. go back to to playing hannah montana island adventure if you hate brawl so much.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
No its not a shame, so stop B*T*HN about it not being a melee tournament. either go or dont go its as simple as that, if you hate brawl so much simply dont go. THREAD TITLE SAYS ITS BRAWL AND ITS FINAL. GET OVER IT. go back to to playing hannah montana island adventure if you hate brawl so much.
u are the most typical brawl newbie ive ever seen, LMFAO

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lolbrawlnub

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey even if Sazabi took the wrong approach here, he's kind of right.

Don't come in here if you're going to bash Aesis's decisions, that's extremely immature and flat out dumb. He's choosing to hold a Brawl tournament FINAL (per title.) If you don't want to play Brawl, that's fine. Please don't flame about how stupid and boring the game is. Everyone that's played Brawl already knows how the game plays. Some like it, some don't. You're not shedding any new light.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
I don't think ne one can do ne thing about the melee people demanding melee at almost every brawl thread. They jus like the game alot i guess. I just think from now on TO should make the decision from the beginning and stick with it.If it is made clear from the beginning i don't think there would be this much flame war drama bs. So every tournament thread should just say brawl or melee FINAL. No bs what do you guys think? or should we do both. JUST stick with it and make it clear u don't want any **** from others.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey even if Sazabi took the wrong approach here, he's kind of right.

Don't come in here if you're going to bash Aesis's decisions, that's extremely immature and flat out dumb. He's choosing to hold a Brawl tournament FINAL (per title.) If you don't want to play Brawl, that's fine. Please don't flame about how stupid and boring the game is. Everyone that's played Brawl already knows how the game plays. Some like it, some don't. You're not shedding any new light.
i agree but

come on, you know he deserved it =)

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
rofl ok melee monthlies usually end like at 2 in the morning now lets imagaine brawl

HAHA good look aesis

-mango

festizzio

Smash Champion
rofl ok melee monthlies usually end like at 2 in the morning now lets imagaine brawl

HAHA good look aesis

-mango
Yeah, this. If it's the same as last time, where people get kicked out, then I seriously suggest you start the tourney at around 7 in the morning. That's not an exaggeration.

sazabi

Smash Cadet
lolbrawlnub
being noob doesnt mean that i say impractical and inhuman things cause im sure we're all typical and INTELLEGENT and MATURE human beings. and im positive that "UCLA BRAWL DEBUT!!! IT'S FINAL" means its final, i dont see anything noob about interpreting what that means. but im just stating the fact that the brawl tournament isnt going to change regardless of what flaming comes out of it. really the decision to go or not or to like it or not is up to the individual. im sorry but its just the truth. and flaming noobs isnt really a mature way to welcome new members into the community, cause im sure you were all noobs at one point.

emerican

Smash Ace
i think the biggest lesson you can learn right now, sazabi, is that you CANT ARGUE with phood... because hes gonna come home, read this ****, and type up a ****ing 6 page essay on how you dont know what you're talking about.

lol, welcome to smashboards... :D dont take it personal

sazabi

Smash Cadet
good to be welecomed i guess. but the thing is on what basis is there for noob flaming. simply makes no sense. cause i know of phood and have high respect for older members. but like i said before, wheres the basis, other than me having 18 posts. anyways whatevers ima just drop it and i'll just let people be people.

lets have fun with brawl k? after all its a childrens video game nothing to throw drama all over right?
ja kore kara mo yoroshiku onegai shimasu ;)

Top Bottom