• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Need a melee teammate
I also voted no on prop 8 because they help with taxes (at least I hope they do, or I wasted a vote)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Tighttttttttt, I got work off for this :)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
hey kira i hope you have an extra spot in your car, and if you dont have a teammate ill team with you. i literally live across the street from zhu, so if you could take me id be sooo happy.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
c-c-could it be?
JOESEPPH RETURNING HOME???

get ****ed 818 we dont want you. the 805 tank is reassembling. ill get my monocle.

w!zard

Smash Apprentice
who wants to partner with me :D

why does the map have a circle around the parking lot but then draws a line to ackerman?

w!zard

Smash Apprentice
ooh i thought the tennis center clubhouse would be near the tennis center

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was going to attend this, but I will be in NorCal from November 8th (Saturday) until November 10th (Monday)~

=(

JonT's got this.

Aesis

Smash Ace
So...

WTF?

TVs
  1. Aesis
  2. Aesis
  3. Aesis
  4. Aesis
  5. Aesis
  6. Aesis
  7. C0nn0r
  8. Noble
  9. Havok
w/ Small Friendly TV from The Great Leon

CUBE/WII/MELEE
  1. Aesis
  2. The Great Leon
  3. C0nn0r
  4. Noble

WII/BRAWL
  1. The Great Leon
  2. Havok

WHERE MY EQUIPMENT AT?
I have to be clear: If we don't get more help from the community as we have had for the past SIX TOURNAMENTS in this series, we will NOT finish.

DOORS OPEN AT 8 AM, with registration until 9, or 9:30. From then on, we will be ZOOOOOOOMING through. I have no patience for people who don't play their matches quickly. Thus, I WILL be disqualifying indiscriminately, I don't care if you're Mang0 or HugS AT ALL.

I plan to finish this entire tournament by 8 PM. Believe me, I can do it. I finished UCLA VI is less than 9 hours, and I could have gone faster.

THANKS THANKS PLEASE POST WITH EQUIPMENT HELP!
You get venue fee waived if you bring TV + System + Game Disc

Oh, and P -- I am never doing a chain grab money match with Sheik ever again!
Who wants to team?!?

Directions

Atlus8

Smash Master
So registration ends at 9 . . . almost everyone but me would still be sleeping by then at Pats. I'll be waking everyone up I guess!

Edit- I think Pat has another tv lying around somewhere. I might have alot of stuff already so I might hand it to someone else.

Top Bottom