• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSC Smash?

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I'll be spending most of my late nights doing schoolwork/non-smash related activities. Of course bi-triweekly Deep NorCal gatherings are a must, and a few random smashings are in store.

tutata

Smash Ace
Hey lovage i saw you at axis, btw i never figure out how to do the fox sh shine turn around back air, you did it so fast plus theres that half circle thing you have to do. +_+ dont know what im supposed to be doing. Anyways i saw you guys at axis including sheridan what did you guys place? Who oh, prodigy kid whats up with the marth pic, you marth in meele? Blah I will actually have ppl to plave over there in ucsc, so hopefully i will get better and you guys better play meele :)

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
run left
shine target
wait a split second until you can:
press right to turn in ur shine
short hop with up
bair with cstick

yeah so its
left right up down

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Joseph.

Next weekend Frotaz, Sheridan and I might be smashing. We will see if BTZO and foxroar will come. You're more than welcome to join us. It wont be all Melee though, as Frotaz hates Melee and I get bored of playing Melee somewhat seriously quickly.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
I'm in College 10, where are you all at? I didn't bring a cube or wii, but I've got my controller

replicate

Smash Lord
hahah I have one wii and a lightbulb instead of a sensor bar

my roommate knows what he's doing as well, so we basically have practice for any skill level

the first day we don't have a lot of stuff to do we should play for sure (tomorrow maaaaybe)

good stufffzzz

tutata

Smash Ace
OKAY WELL IM IN PORTER! We freaking danced to drums and took a knight hike and then dance to drums in the darkness and we were doing some tribal **ISH, so ya liewel and replicate you guys need to aim me pronto cuz i only know brawl newbs, i only brought a controller, not my real one, one with the" y" messed up so if you guys could let me use one its fine if not ill use the crappy one that i got now. So ya im dowm for meele brawl, so ya my aim is
xtuatax
my cell is
(650)218-9990
so ya hit me up with a text, or better yet an im cuz i got no service here and you guys should aim me your cells or something i wanna smash soon !

replicate

Smash Lord
so

this weekend, yeah yeh???

also: tutata is way good, he's much much better than I thought he'd be
will seems really cool too, but we didn't get to hang out much

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol lovage, read the major smash league thread.
huge norcal vs socal crew battle. that's what i'm talking about. LOL

replicate

Smash Lord
afterwards, we gotta unite

against. . . . east coast??

(washington is invited too)

also, what's going on this weekend
and tutata should come, he's got mad potential

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I want to Smash this weekend. The next tourney I plan on going to is the Davis Melee tourney (since there's no Brawl within an hour of SC for whatever reason), so I'd like to play like 80% Melee 20% Brawl. My place is a possible venue depending on how other potential smashers feel; I live just south of downtown.

replicate

Smash Lord
the fit is go

my #: (805) 990-3776

aim: POOPxCHUTE
(you know it *****, don't lie)

official deep norcal?!!
I've got butterflies en el estómago
<3

quadruple edit ftw: sheridan if you could give me a ride to that Davis tournament I would greatly appreciate it

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
What's a good time to call you on Saturday?

And I refuse to AIM anyone with such a horrendous IM name. Like seriously if someone asks me what replicate's AIM name is, I will tell them that I don't know, because I'd probably stab my own face before I say "yeah I'm POOPxCHUTE's friend."

Actually I won't IM you anyway because I hate AIM, I use MSN or the Smash DC++ hub. Or my phone number which shall be revealed to you when I call you.

And you can only truly be Deep Norcal if you pass the BTZO and Frotaz tests. Mariposas en el estómago. El poder del Norcal del Deep.

As for the Davis tourney...this time I'll probably be going TO it from Novato, and home to SC from it, although neither of those nor my attendance in the first place is 100%.

replicate

Smash Lord
I will try to beast some public transportation either way

hahahaha if you feel like it, you can also message me on "Nekked Minstrel" sometimes hahahahhhhhahahah
god **** my aim names **** so hard

and saturday? I will wake up to go as early as you want, just give me like 30-45 minutes notice and you can pick me up from some bus stop or something

Norcal Profundo--tenemos esto

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
joes like the best character to have in your party

creates a +25% bonus to both your and his hilarity level

bbb

Smash Champion
not to mention all he needs to **** is a decent crossbow di!ck equipped

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
It's an official gathering, and the purpose of this is as Sheridan says, to give all potential newcomers the BTZO/Frotaz tests.

and for Saturday, count it on being on the late afternoon or evening. I'm talking to BTZO about it, and hopefully have him make foxroar go too.

PS: His place is like a 5 minute walk from the bus station downtown. Hit the station, go left (towards Subway) to the end, go right, and boom he's there.

NorCal Profundo: Dominando el profundizando profundidad de la profunda desde 21 B.C.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Spanish is like the easiest language ever, l2p noob. So yeah I'm gonna give you a call in the early-mid afternoon as to when you should come over and give you instructions on getting here from the bus stop.

I don't want anymore than 6 people over (that's a lot already given the size of my place) so if there are other UC people that want to come, I'm gonna let Joe know how many spaces if any are available and he can invite people at his discretion.

The Deep plays other games too so if you got something cool bring it.

Top Bottom