• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can I take you up on that housing offer? :)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I've got a problem. My parents bought tickets to Cirque du Soleil on Jan 13th. At 1 PM. So unless for some freak reason we could be completely finished with the tournament by like noon on Sunday, I'm not going to be able to compete in Singles. Just doubles for day 1. =/

I argued with her for like an hour about selling the ticket off, but she won't. So unless I pay her roughly $100 for the ticket, I'm only doing doubles. =/ so much for proving myself at this. I'll just have to rely on Best of '07.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Wait does that mean that your off for housing too? I might rearrange the schedule so finals for doubles are on Saturday for ya.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Wait does that mean that your off for housing too? I might rearrange the schedule so finals for doubles are on Saturday for ya.
I would love you if you could do that. If the people I'm housing can drive themselves and be self-sufficient, yeah I can still house people. That way, they can stay and just leave in the morning on their own since I'm probably not gonna leave for the Crique du Soleil until about 11 in the morning or so.

I'm still up for late-night after the tournament smash for whomsoever is lucky enough to stay the night at my house ^_~

EDIT: Also, I'll probably come after the Cirque Du Soleil if it doesn't end too late (I think it'll end around 3) just so I can play with people and do some money matches. People will still be smashing until the ballroom closes at 10, right?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I might be able to house some people. Maybe like two or three. I'll have to OK it with the parents first.

EDIT: If people do stay at my place, they'll need to have their own form of transportation. I have no car. -_-

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Hey Azn Lep, If I show up like at a quarter to 12 or maybe even at 12 on saturday will I still be able to sign up and compete in the doubles cause I have a meeting and I dont know how long it will take?

KO-M

Smash Cadet
This Tournament Sounds Swell>

Count me in; I'll bring 3 of my friends along as they say the more the marrier :bigthumbu

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
The ladies in general don't really play much smash. There might be one or two that are just students at UCSD, but I wouldn't et your hopes high. Smash just isn't the chick magnet game, sorry bud.
What are you talkin about man? When I hit the clubs I tell them fine ladies about my skills. It's my pick up line. Then, later, when I bring them over to my room, I tell them how many frames I save by float canceling my n-airs, and then the rest as they say, is history. It's like better than alcohol or serenading them.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Edrees just has more luck than I do, last time I went to a club it didn't roll over so well.

Me - "So ladies, I can jump cancel a shine i four frames" *buffs shirt with knuckles*
Lady 1 - "Ugh... that was cool when M2K still played Fox, loser" *both get up and walks way*
Me - "Wait baby, I can double f-air with Marth too! I CAN DOUBLE F-AIR!!!"
Lady 2 - "Hahaha he probably doesn't even know how many frames he saves by float cancelling" *as they walk away*

Oh woe is me...

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Edrees just has more luck than I do, last time I went to a club it didn't roll over so well.

Me - "So ladies, I can jump cancel a shine i four frames" *buffs shirt with knuckles*
Lady 1 - "Ugh... that was cool when M2K still played Fox, loser" *both get up and walks way*
Lady 2 - "Hahaha he probably doesn't even know how many frames he saves by float cancelling" *as they walk away*

Oh woe is me...
lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'm glad i don't have bad luck like you pat.

all the ladies just look at me, and i just say "rise and shine *****."

you should try it some time.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
What are you talkin about man? When I hit the clubs I tell them fine ladies about my skills. It's my pick up line. Then, later, when I bring them over to my room, I tell them how many frames I save by float canceling my n-airs, and then the rest as they say, is history. It's like better than alcohol or serenading them.

Oh woe is me...
Man, those totally made my day. ROFLMAO.

I'm not entirely sure who from SM can make this now, but some of us should. I'll talk to everyone to see what's up because that weekend is my brother's birthday and I gotta see what's up before I commit to anything. :(

Charoo

Smash Champion
if i can make this then any1 from SD wants to team? Edrees? Pat? Pha? Caotic? Rickety? every1 else that I met when I used to play?

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
lol um im black , and didn't know you guys would make such a big deal about it because i'm not causing problems to you but if your gonna ban me then go ahead if that make u feel better.Maybe i just wont use smashboards anymore not sure but the guys on here are pretty weird atleast you and don't really care what u necessarly thnx becuase your only being dumb sir........

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Chris calm down a bit, no one's going to ban you. Just don't spam. Sorry if the joke offended you, but you can take it however you want. What does being black have anything to with it? We don't care what kind of language your using, just don't spam the thread. The word "nukka" really doesn't bother anyone.

EDIT: On topic Champ if you can make I'd team up. Link and Ganon?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Nah, P just likes starting ****.

Maybe he is racist, I dunno. I don't really care, either.

KO-M and Atlus, I'm pretty sure that I can house you guys for the tournament once I solidify things with the parents. I'll let you know what happens in that direction.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
lol um im black , and didn't know you guys would make such a big deal about it because i'm not causing problems to you but if your gonna ban me then go ahead if that make u feel better.Maybe i just wont use smashboards anymore not sure but the guys on here are pretty weird atleast you and don't really care what u necessarly thnx becuase your only being dumb sir........
are you serious about your life right now? what the hell are u talking about? have some wine, mediate, smoke a cig, do something to chill out there champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom