• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ugliest Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Lucas. He dresses like a 50s schoolboy. I'd say his most endearing physical quality is the cowlick.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I don't see how ganon would be the best, that's link. I hand it over to wario or bowser.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
ur mom
burrrrn
^^Best reply in this topic so far, lmao
This topic is just asking to become a flame war, saying what's the ugliest pisses off people who like that character.

I gotta say Ness or Lucas though. They look like creepy dolls.
Olimar isn't "ugly" he just looks a little weird.
As for Ganondorf, he looks badass, meaning extra points for him. Same with Bowser.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Well, Wario is hideous. He's actually the only character that I consider ugly. Snake is just creepy-looking. BTW, the designs of Ness and Lucas are a reference to chibis. I think their lack of regular proportions makes them cute (same with Toon Link).

I need to admit now, Ness and Lucas somewhat frighten me. They do look like dolls. Besides, they are from the (probably) most disturbing/depressing games in the Brawl roster.
Not to insult EarthBound/Mother 3, I liked those games, but Giygas and Lucas having to kill his own brother did not seem to be what those games looked like.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
but ganon has enough power to make you **** ur pants that in the process makes you think he dosen't look so **** ugly. wario doesn't have that
Because of how ugly Ganon is. MK and CF wear masks so they don't scare little kids away from their games.

KirbyTaunt45

Smash Rookie
Olimar for sure. I mean cmon! He's a big nosed ****** with old man eyes. Ness and Lucas aren't ugly, they just look like there're gonna steal your soul. That gave me an idea, TAILS DOLL assist trophy!

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Take that Kirby-thing away from here! XD
As much as I love the guy to death, Wario is pretty hideous. I love his games, I love him in Brawl, he never fails to make me laugh, but he is just ugly. Squat, fat build. That devious, piano-keyboard smile. Wonky 'stache. That bulbous, bright nose. I'm sure his exhalations (from both ends) don't add to his appeal in person either. And yet we love him so!

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I posted here before but I couldn't decide who was more ugly, I have finally decided on Wario. He is just uggghhh, I mean look at him.

Ugghhhh, so ugly. Gosh and fat, but he is muscular also, so it weird.

blairz08

Smash Rookie
lol i would say ganondorf because is u see his evolutions from mele till now theres a big differnce, just hidious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom