• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ugliest Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Snake.

YEAH I SAID IT!
what the hell are you talking about, snake is so sexy, i would let him do me in the but. And im a guy.

now putting all comedic sense aside, Wario is really ****ing ugly.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
People dissing on Snake should zip it, Snake is one sexy mofo.
And looking at Ganon and Wario, Ganon at least has a body which people could find attractive, Wario is just plain skin over a jelly-pudding with a mustache and a nose which reminds you of all babies that haven't been born.....ahum...

Wario is ugliest

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
People dissing on Snake should zip it, Snake is one sexy mofo.
And looking at Ganon and Wario, Ganon at least has a body which people could find attractive, Wario is just plain skin over a jelly-pudding with a mustache and a nose which reminds you of all babies that haven't been born.....ahum...

Wario is ugliest
Snake is not sexy at all. Neither are Pit, Ike, or Link (Regular Link that is, Toon Link is a different matter).

Don Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Olimar,Mario,Luigi,Wario,Game&Watch have all huge noses!
Donkey has got a crazy haircut!
Ahh I can´t decide!
they´re all a bit ugly!

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Snake is not sexy at all. Neither are Pit, Ike, or Link (Regular Link that is, Toon Link is a different matter).
So you are saying the kid Link is sexy?

Olimar,Mario,Luigi,Wario,Game&Watch have all huge noses!
Donkey has got a crazy haircut!
Ahh I can´t decide!
they´re all a bit ugly!
Luigi is not ugly.
Wario wins, then Ganon, then anybody who wears a mask (MK, CF).

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
PhantomX, if he could, would probably ban all of you.

Wario is sexy.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Something about Solid Snake really makes me think he's quite ugly. Maybe it's his face, but it definitely has to do with his rear end.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Snake is ugly cause of his beard!
Something about Solid Snake really makes me think he's quite ugly. Maybe it's his face, but it definitely has to do with his rear end.
Snake isn't ugly he is manly.
Wario and Ganon are the guys who are ugly and not manly.
Ganon has the eyebrows and weird hair thing going on. Wario has been mentioned enough, I don't feel a description is needed. :laugh:

justaway12

Smash Master
Atually, shadow13 that Ganon pic you posted looks very sexy, if only he looked like that in brawl =/
But Bowser does look better, he is much more adorable <3

Anyway, I don't really find anyone ugly in brawl, Wario looks funny, Bowser looks slightly cute, Ganon has great eyebrows and looks very interesting but quite ugly and the people who said Snake/Meta-knight/Fox are crazy because they is very pretty (not crazy, but...you know), it's basically between Ganon and Pit and I chose Pit.

sammy p

Smash Lord
Atually, shadow13 that Ganon pic you posted looks very sexy, if only he looked like that in brawl =/
But Bowser does look better, he is much more adorable <3

Anyway, I don't really find anyone ugly in brawl, Wario looks funny, Bowser looks slightly cute, Ganon has great eyebrows and looks very interesting but quite ugly and the people who said Snake/Meta-knight/Fox are crazy because they is very pretty (not crazy, but...you know), it's basically between Ganon and Pit and I chose Pit.
pit over ganon??...... ok just thought id try to understand what you said.. lolol jk justaway!
but i dont think pit looks ugly at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom