• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
jack got 9th and i got 13th out of like 20 or so entrants. I lost to AlCheato and Kels. Jack lost to Scythe and Frootloop. I only played against spacies in singles trololol

Our doubles needs serious work though. oh yeah the ganon match was against a falco on YS and i won.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
The ssbo is back on the 25th again if any of you guys are interested. It definitely won't be too big, but it would be some nice chill smash.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
D-ftilts are now known as the Linguini Method of Edgeguarding.

Edit: I can't make it today or this weekend, sorry to disappoint.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
I can come Friday though, just not the weekend.

Since you picked it up from Linguini, and I (in ~ 7 minutes of research) have not found any evidence of Tipman using or promoting Dftilt...:)

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Since the Tipman is already defined as reverse uair, it should be pretty safe to refer to the d-ftilt as the Linguini Method.

Sounds like practice went well for you guys today, wish I was there, still doin' HW...-_-'

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo Eikelmann we gotta play 64 if you come to SMYM

Sorry guys you're gonna have to Friday without me this time, I have to go contra dancing with my lady, whatever the **** that is.

Oh and Joe you said you never saw Perfect Dark? He's mad technical, just like me.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
holy **** UIUC melee sticking it in there hard... Our collective *****-getting abilities surpassed my wildest dreams.

bibi: eh my gf doesn't like smoking that much. she's cool with me doing it though.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo ima make sure this gf **** happens saturday night from now on

Friday is for smash

Y'all should do the same

And yeah if Prithan steps it up we'll be the most pooned upon melee crew this side of SoCal (Mango's harem. 'Nuff said).

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Gf stuff is less important than Smash, so I'm collapsing it below.

Might be a while. The only girl I currently know who is amazing enough for me to consider going out with is my best friend, and is in Air Force tech school =P

(And I was referring to personality, not hotness.)

Anyway, who's hosting tonight? And what time do we start?

:phone:

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Joe's gonna call Kevin. I called and he didn't pick up and hasn't gotten back to me yet.

EDIT: Apparently Kevin hasn't gotten back to Joe, so it's gonna be at his place tonight, at least until later.

Top Bottom