• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
They split the pot, so the Grand Finals matches were for bragging rights.

Plus you could tell who was trying and who wasn't. Jman was playing like a beast, he was jerking and twitching while doing moves, while Mango was sitting there concentrating, but looked a lot calmer than Jman. He also didn't edgeguard Jman as well as he should have. Almost all of his kills were from nairing or bairing Jman off the stage.

slomo431

Smash Ace
man everyone wants to see mango **** people why does he gotta do that

also if it sounds like i'm pissed at the world it's because i got 2 exams coming up

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Are there vids that correspond to what you guys are talking about?

And why are you taking 2 exams?!? Don't tell me I'll be doing that someday.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i think playing lots of characters makes you better too, but its easy to neglect your main character since you play too many different ones.

mango is really good, but its only his puff that makes him the best

slomo431

Smash Ace
yeah this is pretty much what i was trying to say but i guess failed. but mango seems to keep wanting to show he can be the best without the puff. he needs to embrace his puffy ways. i like watching it

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I can't blame him. Playing Jiggly is soul-crushing. It's not much more fun than it is to play against her.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Alex, that thread you posted in with the pictures from Mass Madness... I'm in the 13th picture.

Top Bottom